Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,669 members, 7,823,894 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking (12516 Views)

Eight Highest-Paying Courses In Nigeria / Correct JAMB Subject Combination For All Courses In Nigeria University / Top 10 Most Easy Courses In Nigerian Universities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by precious1967(m): 9:16am On Aug 20, 2021
Ever8090:
Banking is also western ideology and should be considered "anti Islam" and" haram"..

Meanwhile, a Taliban receptionist first day at work...
with Ak 47 besides him. What was he doing with gun in an office.
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by Tzar(m): 9:21am On Aug 20, 2021
The North only mouths one Nigeria when it wants to cheat and exploit the foolish South.

Nigeria is not and will not be one, as long as the North continues to live by a totally different value system different from a secular value system which the constitution advocates. I don't know why the legality of Sharia law in some states cannot be tested in court by Southerners?!

Wike did well on the VAT issue.
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by gidado14(m): 9:21am On Aug 20, 2021
milann:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/abu-to-commence-courses-in-islamic-banking/%3famp

So many stupid post from people who lacked comon knowledge Islamic Banking simply means non interest banking
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by AbdulHakeem44(m): 9:22am On Aug 20, 2021
Ever8090:
Banking is also western ideology and should be considered "anti Islam" and" haram"..

Just imagine such ignorance for education sake, you can as well say !military is western ideology that Muslims are not supposed to have military, lol. Banking have been existing since the time of the prophet but since u are ignorant to Islamic texts, u think everything was brought by the western because of the English name. Smh.
Simple google will help u.
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by Okudiover(m): 9:23am On Aug 20, 2021
That's a good one.
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by alabisulaiman31: 9:38am On Aug 20, 2021
Majestickris7:
Really Islamic Banking kwa....

Hmmm so Their prof Mohammed now wants to run a Bank....

If only you know the advantage of Islamic, you won't be typing gibberish hear. Islam has provision for everything for your information.
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by Ever8090: 9:46am On Aug 20, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:

Just imagine such ignorance for education sake, you can as well say !military is western ideology that Muslims are not supposed to have military, lol. Banking have been existing since the time of the prophet but since u are ignorant to Islamic texts, u think everything was brought by the western because of the English name. Smh.
Simple google will help u.
oga, there was nothing like banking during the time of the daft prophet. You guys chose to take what you want from Western and select some and use as a tool to cage the less privilege and women...
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by Chinny024(f): 10:03am On Aug 20, 2021
Did I hear Islamic banking?...
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:08am On Aug 20, 2021
Ever8090:
oga, there was nothing like banking during the time of the daft prophet. You guys chose to take what you want from Western and select some and use as a tool to cage the less privilege and women...

You see!! Western Dundee. Education too is from the west right?? Pls answer, I want to expose your ignorance.
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by AbdulHakeem44(m): 10:10am On Aug 20, 2021
Chinny024:
Did I hear Islamic banking?...

Yes sir, there is Islamic banking or shareeah banking. Many non Muslims are so much ignorant to a lot of Islamic civilization, why? The west only wants them to know that jihad, cutting of limbs and beheading is what shareeah stands for.
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by nautybride: 10:19am On Aug 20, 2021
omoadeleye:
Islamic Banking is even better than the western banking, they rarely charge interest, and lots of stress free opportunities when it comes to borrowing of loan for projects, they will always be there to support you.

So for some ignorant people saying another way of islamising Nigeria.

Should just stfu for fvck sake.

Okay, we have heard you but you will have to declare that you are a follower of Mohammed first; just like NL does with it's Islam threads.
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by oloyedewaris(m): 10:25am On Aug 20, 2021
Kingcalls:
We are getting there small small...Taliban Republic
explosiveskull:
grin

An Islamic receptist that studied Islamic banking, that is what some people want us to practise here, na thunder go exfoliate their leathery skin and format their komkom head for them. Idiats.
nairavsdollars:
Let them begin the course in all our universities, both public and private. Oloshi
Ever8090:

Majestickris7:
Really Islamic Banking kwa....

Hmmm so Their prof Mohammed now wants to run a Bank....

Karlovych:
embarassed embarassed They also need to incorporate Livestock Banking, then maybe the dullard can finally graduate
Samfloxin:
Islamic banking lol,after graduation they should go to Mecca and practice that rubbish

Look at this foolish Hypocrites, later they will complain that the bank are charging too much

All i can say is that the media is obsessed with Islam, why will you make such headline

After all islamic banking is not new

GOD pass you all.
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by Macmoni(m): 10:30am On Aug 20, 2021
RealityKings:
listen up You son of a bomber and a potential terrorist. Let this be the first and last time you will ever dare to mention me again.
You miserable low life piece of trash

I spit on your mentors head tueh tueh
I spit on your father's head tueh tueh tueh
Lol I will mention you and your terrorist religion are mad
Make God scatter all of una bastard causing hardship all over the world
The world would have been a better place without you and your headhitting fools
Ur father and mother are disgrace to humanity for not throwing you in a suckaway
You are calling me a bomber in me and you who is more liable to be a sucide bomber if not you?
I don't respond to pigs thats why you people don't eat pigs because you think alike
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by Ever8090: 10:40am On Aug 20, 2021
AbdulHakeem44:

You see!! Western Dundee. Education too is from the west right?? Pls answer, I want to expose your ignorance.
be specific Mr man, we are not discussing the origin of education or civilization, the point of argument is if bank existed before the prophet as you claimed or not, and my answer is capital "NO"...maybe I should exposed your ignorance first
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by Majestickris7: 10:45am On Aug 20, 2021
Go and sleep.... which God are you talking of... c

Look at this foolish Hypocrites, later they will complain that the bank are charging too much

All i can say is that the media is obsessed with Islam, why will you make such headline

GOD pass you all. [/quote]
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by AbdulHakeem44(m): 11:02am On Aug 20, 2021
Ever8090:
be specific Mr man, we are not discussing the origin of education or civilization, the point of argument is if bank existed before the prophet as you claimed or not, and my answer is capital "NO"...maybe I should exposed your ignorance first

As long as these transactions existed
Loan implementation explicitly in the Quran
Collateral is in hadeeth
Transactions of various kinds (which today banks also involves in)
Instalments payment for goods very well documented in the hadeeth

All these existed during the time of the prophet, then what is banking all about if not these except that the west modernise it and make it an official business.
You see, because it is not explicitly called banking is why u are so confused or u think banking is all about saving money? What they do with ur money is the banking.

It is people like u that will say the westerners brought literacy into the country because they taught our forefathers how to read and write, disregarding the fact that the Northerners already know how to read and write in Arabic language almost a thousand years before the missionaries came just because English is your major focus or standard.

Most of what the west modernise today, people like u thinks it originated from them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by generalwo(m): 11:44am On Aug 20, 2021
milann:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/punchng.com/abu-to-commence-courses-in-islamic-banking/%3famp

.... Great achievement... Hopefully when the south breaks away from Nigeria, the north will have a bank of their own and run it with cows and herdsmen!
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by Elfaris(m): 1:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
Nice one. Developing the Islamic financing sector is the way to go. Kudos.

1 Like

Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by Tecno66: 2:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Fahdiga:
And the islamization continues
Just as a sharia lawyer became CJN, an islamic banker will soon become CBN governor, that is if it has not started happening.
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by RealityKings: 2:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
Macmoni:

Lol I will mention you and your terrorist religion are mad
Make God scatter all of una bastard causing hardship all over the world
The world would have been a better place without you and your headhitting fools
Ur father and mother are disgrace to humanity for not throwing you in a suckaway
You are calling me a bomber in me and you who is more liable to be a sucide bomber if not you?
I don't respond to pigs thats why you people don't eat pigs because you think alike

Hahahah ok I just went back to read and understand your quote. I am no descendant of Ishmael bro grin grin thought you were one of the head slammers grin
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by Patrioticman007(m): 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ever8090:

Olodo, don't you know that Jesus son of Mary was against usury aka interest banking ?.
That's why we Muslims practice interest free banking just the way Allah commanded & Jesus preached, your pastors are mostly agents of the anti Christ, that's why they won't tell you guys the truth.
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by OGHENAOGIE(m): 4:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
Positivepoint:

Ok now they enough resources to make a a course on it own. So that distinctive professionals can be trained. Federal university can develop a course at their choosen.
what's your point now shebi u Said a university can chart a way forward in any endeavor that's why some schools sponsor some brilliant minds in certain Post graduate discipline...
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by Ikpongiton: 7:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Caseless:
Don't you know how to read?
will they use Arabic and hausa language?
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by Fahdiga(m): 8:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
Tecno66:
Just as a sharia lawyer became CJN, an islamic banker will soon become CBN governor, that is if it has not started happening.
That's it my dear
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by explosiveskull(m): 9:16pm On Aug 20, 2021
oloyedewaris:

Only My papa na foolish Hypocrites, later I will complain that the banks are charging too much

allah is a foolish idiat and that his dirty illiterate prophet is an imbechile that introduced nonsense religion with his terrorist manual that has plunged the whole world into chaos, they will all burn in hell with brine stone.

Confirmed idiat cool
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by explosiveskull(m): 9:19pm On Aug 20, 2021
Caseless:
write properly!

Only if the almajiri mohammed finished nursery school, there is no way we will find ourselves in this mess.
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by Lovelyn451(f): 12:56am On Aug 21, 2021
heykims:

Really? So who store the looted funds of Christian politicians?
atleast you agreed with me
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by Ikpongiton: 6:32am On Aug 21, 2021
vikiphy89:

E shock u!
yes oh! because Nigeria is not an Islamic state.abi them don join ISIS?
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by heykims(m): 4:53pm On Aug 21, 2021
Lovelyn451:
atleast you agreed with me
...that banks should investigate source of depositors' money? Or that banks should not open accounts for politicians?
I don't agree though
Re: ABU Begins Courses In Islamic Banking by Caseless: 3:45am On Aug 22, 2021
Hammyaladin:
Great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Are you a student grin grin
That's my Alma mater.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos: Physically Challenged Nigerian Man Graduates From Cyprus University / Subjects Combination For Sociology / ASUU Strike- Union Vows Not To Back Down Until Demands Are Met

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.