Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,607 members, 7,812,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:06 AM

Twitter Supension: Lai Mohammed Says 7 Of FG's 10 Requests Have Been Met - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Twitter Supension: Lai Mohammed Says 7 Of FG's 10 Requests Have Been Met (18563 Views)

FG’s 10,000MW Power Generation Target Under New Threat / FG: ₦10.6 Billion COVID-19 Vaccine Logistics Cost Claim Is False / AK-47 For Herders: Bala Mohammed Says He Was Misunderstood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Twitter Supension: Lai Mohammed Says 7 Of FG's 10 Requests Have Been Met by Nobody: 11:21am On Aug 20, 2021
ask him please what are the 10 demands? abi we no go know again grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Twitter Supension: Lai Mohammed Says 7 Of FG's 10 Requests Have Been Met by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:28am On Aug 20, 2021
Zoomticketalert:
The Keywords for zoom are: MUSIC; DANCE; SPORTS; BUSINESS
Final Note: Zoom game gives you the chance to win huge money. It has been confirmed and that is why many Nigerians want to know How to play the game or how to stand a better chance of winning on Zoom. Buying more tickets puts you at a better chance of winning big. It puts your number on many spot on the spin list of numbers that the draw picks from. Go ahead and start playing zoom game today. As for the winning, It’s close to you like you never thought before.

WELCOME TO MR P, PACKAGE 200K GIVEAWAY.

Mr P Give Away all you need is just pay your package ticket and get your 100,000 Give Away

NOTE: TICKET FEE 5,000

If you pay the package ticket you
screenshot or send your debit alert just to prove. you start win

Na lie Na lie make some people still poor,, After you paid zoom ticket send your own account number to receive your 100,000 give away

Zoom Requires Your full name

Zoom Requires Mobile number

Zoom Requires Account details

Message or Call
https://whatsapp.com/dl/

And you even have the nerve to put your phone number?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Supension: Lai Mohammed Says 7 Of FG's 10 Requests Have Been Met by PARADIZEPRIEST: 11:34am On Aug 20, 2021
BAN TWITTER FOR LIFE IN NAIJA,because IT'S A HUGE PROPAGANDA TOOL FG WIL USE IN NX ELECTION undecided
Re: Twitter Supension: Lai Mohammed Says 7 Of FG's 10 Requests Have Been Met by Agboriotejoye(m): 11:39am On Aug 20, 2021
eclectic90:

Exactly. Funny thing is that the 3 requests they claim have not been met are the issues Twitter will not agree to meet. He should tell us the 7 that have been met because I don't know what other conditions they could be. All they want to do is control twitter in nigeria. Lol. Elections is around the corner, they need twitter for propaganda and twitter knows, so they two are dragging their feet because it's a win win for them. They have already been banned, so why not wait it out till the next administration if possible instead of agreeing to stupid demands.
Besides, you can't force a global business entity that has not even contravened any laws.
If Twitter can slug it out with India where it has an office, if Nigeria thinks they'll be able to succeed where India has largely failed, then Lai is just wasting his time and our money jumping all over US.

1 Like

Re: Twitter Supension: Lai Mohammed Says 7 Of FG's 10 Requests Have Been Met by Ikpeyi: 11:54am On Aug 20, 2021
They should better lift that suspension oh...

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...
Re: Twitter Supension: Lai Mohammed Says 7 Of FG's 10 Requests Have Been Met by Zetty177x: 12:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
Can a kind hearted Nairalander tell me the best VPN to use?

1 Like

Re: Twitter Supension: Lai Mohammed Says 7 Of FG's 10 Requests Have Been Met by Bluntemperor: 12:27pm On Aug 20, 2021
Gentledizzle:
Lori iro.. Only the gullible ones will believe this.

Why can't he list the seven request to let Nigerians know them afterall no be egungun he detalk to,na!
Re: Twitter Supension: Lai Mohammed Says 7 Of FG's 10 Requests Have Been Met by Salowise: 12:29pm On Aug 20, 2021
List the 10 things you asked from twitter and list the 7 thing provided by twitter or stfu
Re: Twitter Supension: Lai Mohammed Says 7 Of FG's 10 Requests Have Been Met by richmond500: 1:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
poiZon:

Prostitution is hereditary in my family, i know this.
My greatgrand mama was a prostitute, she begat my grand mum while working. My grand ma too was a prostitute roaming the streets of osogbo during her days, one of those days she went to buy something and she didnt have much, she had to trade her smelly cunt to the aboki just to get away with the goods, that how she got pregnant of my mum. My mama own come worse...
Her own was like anointing right from birth, as soon as clock 12 she was doing the family business, prostituting...
Heard na almajiri put am belle, a common beggar that stays more than 3months without bathing, na that kind person my mama go sleep with and he impregnate am come born me.
I am a fusion of an almajiri and a wayward prostitute..
I am sorry for ur misfortune, it must be hard for u grin grin
Re: Twitter Supension: Lai Mohammed Says 7 Of FG's 10 Requests Have Been Met by bejeria101(m): 1:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
Oponu my twitter is up an running.

Moronic senile clown like you naim i suppose fear
Re: Twitter Supension: Lai Mohammed Says 7 Of FG's 10 Requests Have Been Met by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2021
richmond500:
paying taxes, setting headquarters in Nigeria, employing Nigerians are few of the requests
This Monika is own by lair Mohammad.Look at how he is replying every post that is against lair Mohammad.
Was he not the one who came out to say he didn't travel to meet with Twitter CEO?
Re: Twitter Supension: Lai Mohammed Says 7 Of FG's 10 Requests Have Been Met by jimmynauty: 3:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
Tony3245:
Liar angry

Kindly check my signature for your project writeup, assignments, business proposal, academic research, content write up etc...

In casee
Re: Twitter Supension: Lai Mohammed Says 7 Of FG's 10 Requests Have Been Met by iamdapsyj(m): 3:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
Samanza89:
I don't know what's the heck about this Lai's current twitter rant. Like who really cares, aren't we still using twitter? I know it's really disturbing them, they shouldn't unban it for us we like it that way.

The reason why he is all about the twitter rant is just to make a point to the masses that the fg the cower to twitter � grin
Re: Twitter Supension: Lai Mohammed Says 7 Of FG's 10 Requests Have Been Met by Gfskw: 8:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
No one cares again
Re: Twitter Supension: Lai Mohammed Says 7 Of FG's 10 Requests Have Been Met by AAAntz: 9:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
wetin concern MY ABOKI GUYS WITH TWITTER

TWITTER KO SHITTER NI

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2023: APC's Muslim-Muslim Ticket Is Demonic - Ex-SGF, Babachir Lawal / NLC In Crucial Meeting Today / Judges’ Trial Shifted As Aggrieved Litigants Flood DSS With Petitions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.