Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,646 members, 7,813,167 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:08 AM

How To Score Over 95% PageSpeed Insights With Your Wordpress Site - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Score Over 95% PageSpeed Insights With Your Wordpress Site (211 Views)

Why Pagespeed Insights Is Important For Your Website / For FREE Let Me Fix Any Issue On Your Wordpress Site. / Make Your Wordpress Site Look Like Nairaland... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Score Over 95% PageSpeed Insights With Your Wordpress Site by albertflex(m): 7:18am On Aug 20, 2021
I'd like to use this article to share with you some of the tips to help you achieve over 90% Google PageSpeed Insights Score for your Wordpress site.

1. Go for a good hosting company and purchase a good hosting plan
2. Install the latest version of Wordpress
3. Install only optimised themes and plugins
4. Reduce the number of frontend plugins
5. Install and Enable a good SSL Certificate
6. Optimise your images/css/javascripts
7. Install and Enable CDN for your static Files
8. Enable Static files Cache feature
9. Use Google PageSpeed Insight and WebPageTest to analyse your site (GTMetrix dey mess up sometimes)
10. Contact me for assistance anytime

If you are having issues getting a green score, contact me with the link below.

https:///3y3YReW

(1) (Reply)

Web Hosting Reseller For Free / Get An E-commerce Website For Only N50,000 / Do You Have A High Domain Authority Website? Come In For A Deal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.