Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,595 members, 7,809,156 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:48 AM

Do You Have A High Domain Authority Website? Come In For A Deal - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Do You Have A High Domain Authority Website? Come In For A Deal (210 Views)

Expired Domain Thread: Buy Expired Domain With High Domain Authority For SEO / Are You Having SEO Issues On Your Website? Come In Asap / If You Can Create And Design A Professional E-commerce Website, COME IN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Have A High Domain Authority Website? Come In For A Deal by IWillRiseAgain(f): 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2021
Hello Webmasters!

Do you have a High Authority Domain website? I'll give you 50 Well Researched Keywords with High Search Volume (500 - 50,000) and extremely Low Competition (0 - 40 maximum) within 6 hours.

What do you have to pay for all these?

Nothing.

Just give me a Do-Follow Backlink to two of my new blogs. That's all I ask.

I'm not even asking that you write a brand new post for me. If you do that, I'll truly appreciate it. But if you can just modify any of your high ranking existing post to point to my 2 new blogs, I'll truly appreciate that.

I use a very powerful Keywords Research tool for my research and will deliver within 3 to 6 hours.

If you also want your Competition Analysis, I'll do that too if you will agree for a full guest post on your site.

Any country of your choice and niche is welcome.

Thank you!

I believe this is a good deal. What say you?

Please reply!
Re: Do You Have A High Domain Authority Website? Come In For A Deal by IWillRiseAgain(f): 11:57am On Oct 31, 2021
Still available

(1) (Reply)

Get A Website For FREE This Christmas! / COVID 19 mask for sale in bulk / We Are Planning On Making A Website Like Racksterli

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.