Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,793 members, 7,817,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:38 AM

Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court (4956 Views)

Court Dissolves Paul Okoye And Anita's Marriage / Emmanuel Ikubese And Anita Brows Adetoye Wedding Introduction Pictures / Kanayo O Kanayo And Anita Ukah At Cros-over Night In Mbaise Imo State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by Alusiizizi(m): 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
UwaMmebii:
She's from Portharcourt Rivers State

Well, wherever she is from, Rivers, Ijaw, whatever, this is definitely NOT an Igbo girl. Let the people that she descended from come and claim her. She's not one of ours.
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kingsasian:
I thought they said na the yoruba lady (Peter's wife) be their problem? Them say Lola too old, she is yoruba etc but the one wey meet their specs wan japa leave them. grin

Wicked guy grin grin

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by KingOfAllIgbos: 2:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
careytommy37:
I heard Paul is always beating her so she is running to save her life. She has ensured this for years and can't take it no more.

The Paul guy must lack hometraining.

The way he constantly attacks Lola, it shows

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by 49cents(m): 2:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
FairlyUSEDpussy:
Imagine........even the yoruba wife with paul never aimed splitting..........

Later.........peter,his useless uncle jude and lotta nyanmiris had come on here to rant how yoruba r not marriageable........shey e don clear ona eyes now

Very useless set of pple.........

I had rather matchet/shoot my daughter to death than have her bring an igbo guy to me as suitor

You equally and disgusting tribalistic
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by bottlecap: 2:17pm On Aug 20, 2021
If this is true then Peter deserve a public apologie from so many peoples
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by UwaMmebii(m): 2:21pm On Aug 20, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Well, wherever she is from, Rivers, Ijaw, whatever, this is definitely NOT an Igbo girl. Let the people that she descended from come and claim her. She's not one of ours.

This news amaze me, Anita is such a reserve woman, could it be the problem is from Paul? Na wa oh. Marriage nowadays dey fear me
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by UwaMmebii(m): 2:22pm On Aug 20, 2021
Alusiizizi:

She is from Rivers State for certain
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by ceeceeuwa: 2:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
What more do you expect from a man that openly insults his brothers wife? He comes to me like an arrogant and rude individual.
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by McStoic(m): 2:54pm On Aug 20, 2021
Alusiizizi:

Idiot!! How many Igbo girls are named "Anita" or "Tonye"? Name one. "Anita" strikes me more as a yoruba female name.

Me idiot ikwa?! Anyways thank Nairaland. A small boy can insult his elder simply because he is privileged to share the same forum online...Jisike
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by FairlyUSEDpussy: 3:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
49cents:

You equally and disgusting tribalistic

I got it from your wife beating anambla brother ........RUDE BOY.......

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by Luck98: 3:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by Alusiizizi(m): 4:10pm On Aug 20, 2021
Luck98:

Here....

Don't make me do this next time...

It's a common knowledge that Anita is an ignorant woman (forget the name ), you're the only person saying otherwise..

Why are you being deceptive with this. All but one of your sources lists her origin as "Nigeria", which could mean all 36 states in the federation. The only of your sources that lists her origin as Anambra is devoid of detail, and I suspect her husbands origin being associated with her. Absent any real proof, this is not an Igbo girl. Period!!
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by Luck98: 4:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
3minssex:

Sharing bills 50/50 has become a norm in Nigeria? Earlier on you said 50/50, so, I'll go with that.

You're just ranting unnecessarily. You and your fellow lazy Buffoons can't share bills with a man in the ratio of 80/20, talkless of 50/50.
Of course, y'all are millionaires,feminists, and also share bills with your men on social media. But, reality is different.
With the way you phrase your words,your IQ can't be more than 30. If stupidity was a medal, you'd surely be one of the most decorated simpletons in the globe.

Cc crackhaus An unrealistic female here needs some schooling.

Not my fault that you lack complex idea comprehension. I usually don't engage people in a verbal war more than it's necessary but you seem to be unlucky to have crossed my path today that I woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Steer clear off my mentions. I don't subscribe to cyber bullying. Ok?

Now, run along!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye And Anita’s Marriage Crash, Heads To Divorce Court by Nobody: 6:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
CharisEleos:

Not my fault that you lack complex idea comprehension. I usually don't engage people in a verbal war more than it's necessary but you seem to be unlucky to have crossed my path today that I woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Steer clear off my mentions. I don't subscribe to cyber bullying. Ok?

Now, run along!

I doubt you even understand the words you type, dullard. You're surely one of those poor females with less than #1m in their accounts,but won't allow people to rest on social media.

Intellectual capacity= 0.
Financial capacity = 0.
Emotional and mental intelligence = 0.

Direct your further mentions to small-minded bumpkins of your ilk.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Hot Bikini Pics Of Bbnaija Maria Showing Off Her Big Booty / PHOTOS: Meet 7 Single Nigerian Female Celebrities Over 40 / "Fat, Thick, Hot, Getting Some"- Fans Reacts To DJ Cuppy's Fuller Figure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.