Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,818 members, 7,831,665 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 12:26 AM

Is It Possible To Share An Apartment With The Other Sex Without Having Sex - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Is It Possible To Share An Apartment With The Other Sex Without Having Sex (411 Views)

No Student’ll Graduate From Uniabuja Without Having A Registered Company – VC / Former US Teacher Of The Year Arrested For Having Sex With 17-Year-Old Student / Edo State Polytechnic Expels 2 Students Caught Having Sex In Lecture Halls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Share An Apartment With The Other Sex Without Having Sex by Abetterperson: 11:29am On Aug 20, 2021
I ask this question because have wondering why so many people refuse to share an apartment with the opposite sex, many claim that sex is unavoid

How true is this statement
Re: Is It Possible To Share An Apartment With The Other Sex Without Having Sex by Kriss216: 11:31am On Aug 20, 2021
Same scenario as putting a Goat and yam in same room.

I'm not saying the Goat will eat the yam.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Possible To Share An Apartment With The Other Sex Without Having Sex by Jashub: 11:35am On Aug 20, 2021
It depends on how sexually attracted you are to the person you're living with and sometimes, it could be just your state of mind playing tricks on you. However, it's best to be in a relationship before committing yourself to such . This will prevent the likelihood of getting unwanted pregnancies and unnecessary heartbreaks .

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Share An Apartment With The Other Sex Without Having Sex by arthurwillia(m): 11:50am On Aug 20, 2021
Even neighbors Dey yansh themselves that time for school but it all depends on the sexual attraction of both, I get one guy and girl that time, they stayed together during school years as neighbors and also till internship, they stay in the same room but according to the girl sha, she’s a virgin! Na wetin she tel me and I believe sha
Re: Is It Possible To Share An Apartment With The Other Sex Without Having Sex by yarimo(m): 1:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kriss216:
Same scenario as putting a Goat and yam in same room.

I'm not saying the Goat will eat the yam.
but you are saying the yam will eat the goat abi ?

(1) (Reply)

Education Resources / How To Work Remotely With Windows 10 / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.