Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) - Celebrities (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) (121523 Views)

P-Square Reunion: Jude Okoye Hugs Peter Okoye's Wife, Lola (Video) / Kim Kardashian & Kanye West To Divorce As Kim Drops $1.3M Ring / Paul Okoye & Wife, Anita Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary, 15 Years Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by harmonyglobal: 3:21pm On Aug 21, 2021
Does it mean Peter had been vindicated?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by mariahAngel(f): 3:55pm On Aug 21, 2021
Nisiw365:

Seems you love him. Always stalking him

If you really want to know who’s stalking and gossiping who between the both of us, follow his moniker.
Nuff said! smiley
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by descarado: 6:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
I thought Anita is from Rivers
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by DEROX: 7:20pm On Aug 21, 2021
jimyjames:

How about the ugly long mouth girl he first dumped?

At least chioma still has ifeanyi
and she no get imade ba? cheesy its on you man

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Skmoda(m): 7:22pm On Aug 21, 2021
djon78:

Lol I laugh in Swahili

The only igbo women you guys can deceive are those ones not raised in the East

They are the ones you see hang around or marry Yoruba men
Eg chioma etc

But you see the ones raised in the East
They no go even give you guys the chance to even talk to them talkless of relationship
And they are the best any man can have as a wife
Well and properly brought up

Talking from experience
Abeg leave that thing jawre, when I went to village in nnewi.....I no wan talk jawre...but you should have little of what will happen if a fine Randy Yoruba guy enter east.... grin grin grin grin

Your talk na story undecided

4 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 21, 2021
ikllbrokehoes:
Your queen Pocohantas have been banned, go and support her in Nairaland jail cheesy

good riddance

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by RealityKings: 8:29pm On Aug 21, 2021
derbykol:
Plus 10 years dating
Still small
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by jimyjames(m): 10:01pm On Aug 21, 2021
DEROX:
and she no get imade ba? cheesy its on you man

We know what ifeanyi means to davido and according to igbo culture ifeanyi belongs to chioma's family for now
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by DEROX: 11:03pm On Aug 21, 2021
jimyjames:

We know what ifeanyi means to davido and according to igbo culture ifeanyi belongs to chioma's family for now
Abeg carry am dey go pls we dont need rubbish to touch our wealth this thing you told me really sweet me, at least another woman go still give am a boy

2 Likes

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by jimyjames(m): 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2021
DEROX:
Abeg carry am dey go pls we dont need rubbish to touch our wealth this thing you told me really sweet me, at least another woman go still give am a boy
Speak for yourself, there is no WE/our there
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Nobody: 11:15pm On Aug 21, 2021
Then why call her ugly? I can see the pains ... she has yoruba blood running in her veins. CHOKE ON IT!!!
jimyjames:

Funniest thing is Lola is not 100% Yoruba, her beauty is not a Yoruba beauty, she's half Russian

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by jimyjames(m): 11:23pm On Aug 21, 2021
Temigirl95:
Then why call her ugly? I can see the pains ... she has yoruba blood running in her veins. CHOKE ON IT!!!
Go and read my post again, my post was a response to that particular afonja guy who said he will shoot any igbo guy his sister brings home for marriage, and I told him to keep his ugly sister no igbo man will come for her, besides that yes I repeat Yoruba women are ugly Lola is half Yoruba, she won't look like that if she was 100% Yoruba CHOKE On IT!!

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by richie240: 4:15am On Aug 22, 2021
descarado:
I thought Anita is from Rivers
'Nnewi River' perhaps u meant to say!
grin
https://gistflare.com.ng/anita-okoye-biography-age-husband-wikipedia-net-worth/

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by SultanYoung: 11:21am On Aug 22, 2021
Onyi22:
Could this be true??
My question is why do relationship last longer than marriage these days
the answer is simple in relationships you gossip, gist, laugh and care about each other feelings but in marriage is always questions and answers like The meat is not soft, salt is to much, why didn't you pick the children early at school, stop yelling at me.

It takes more than money to make a marriage work

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Saintmary(f): 11:44am On Aug 22, 2021
mainman7:

Jude Okoye!!! I know you are suprised that we know that's you hiding under that Monika! I was not too suprised last year when I discovered that many Celebs and even Politicians are right here on Nairaland.

Jude, all I can tell you now is that hot and ferocious Judgement of the CREATOR of Humanity is about to locate you for being so satanically Tribalistic and for all the emotional excruciating Trauma that you put an innocent kind Soul like Lola through for years! Especially for the fact that you were so demonically inconsiderate of the fact that she solely kindly selflessly financed all your initial efforts at breaking forth in Music, she pulled your whole family and generation out of chronic Poverty years ago when Peter newly brought her, without her knowing that your evil wish was for Peter to use her and dump her like a bad habit. Now that Satanic wish is backfiring on you tribalic Satanic Igbos Sad Souls! Not suprised that you folks were so quick to start biting and chewing Lola's hand that fed you lots and magnanimously pulled you out of Poverty.

Subconscious satanic Envy of unfathomable inborn Yoruba Greatness Ability is what is making the Igbos to run mad unconsciously. It was years ago I later discovered that past Generations of Igbos bad-mouth Yorubas and try so had to make other tribes to hate Yorubas because every Glory and Greatness they have ever wished for, Yorubas have achieved effortlessly! Let all Igbos accept that stack naked Truth that Yorubas are eternally mentally, academically and Spiritually Superior to them, then Southern Nigeria shall Unite and become Great.

Have you asked yourselves why Igbos hate Yorubas so much that a whole Tribe satanically heartlessly ganged us against a kind-hearted Soul like Lola?! Today you get the Answer here! Every groundbreaking thing that Igbos could dream of achieving has already been achieved by Yorubas! All International Thrones that Igbos hope to sit on has Greatest Black African is already being Occupied by a Yoruba!

*Years ago, many Igbo guys created Online forums in competition with Nairaland, today all of their forums are dead with Yoruba's OluwaSeun Osewa's Forum being the Greatest African Online Forums for years till date. Yet senseless Igbos still come on it to try to spread hate and defamation against Great Yoruba Tribe.

*All 3 the Greatest Strongest Fighters winning the World Champion Belts and Thrones in the World are Yorubas, a Throne that Igbos have been dying to have for years. Anthony Oluwafemi, Israel Adesanya, etc.

*Igbos claim to know Business that all other Tribes in Africa, yet no single Igbo is among the 5 Richest Men or Women in Nigeria let alone Africa. In fact the Richest Woman in Africa is a Yoruba woman named Mrs Alakija. Dangote was only able to use FG nepotism ojoro and wuru monopoly to snatch the Richest Nigerian man spot from the Great Harry Akande the Yoruba International Business Magnate. Out of the 3 Major Network Carrier that Nigeria has Yorubas started 2. Globacom still owned by the Yoruba Billionaire and Airtel(formerly Econet) the Yoruba Billionaire that founded it still has a large chunk of Shares in it till date. Igbos tried to start one but failed miserably.

*GOD Created Yorubas as Special Beings, the Truth is Igbos can never never achive a quarter of what Yorubas have achieved and still achieving. Years ago, Igbos started penticostal Churches when they saw Yorubas starting penticostal Churches. All the Greatest 5 International Churches from Africa are from Yoruba Men. The great Bishop Oyedepo is the current Richest Black Pastor in the World, far richer than TD Jakes.

*For senseless Igbos that may say the Yoruba Man succeeded because he preached Prosperity, The Best, Greatest and most International truly Holiness Church started in Nigeria by a humble Yoruba Man known as Pastor W.F. Kumuyi, Heaven-focused Deeper Life Church has Branches even in China, I watch some of the Chinese Church Video recently. YAHWEH ALMIGHTY Created Yorubas as very Special Souls, Igbos should recognize and know this to know permanent Peace.

*Even when it comes to the Underworld, Igbos discovered that they are no match for Yorubas. Centuries ago Igbos started Arochuckuw Occult Confratanity and some other Igbo Occult Groups when Yorubas started Ogboni started. Today, Arochuckuwu is literarily a dead and unknown cult practiced by few Igbo Natives, while Ogboni has become and worldwide International Confratanity with so many Caucasian and Asian Members.

*Intelligence and Brain wise, Yorubas are far far eternally Trillions of Killometers ahead of Igbos. Academically, all the Universities in America or almost have Yorubas not just as Lectures but as Dean of Faculties. This is a verifiable Truth.

*Musically till date, Yorubas dominate African Music that breakforth and dominate International Music terrain Worldwideright from the days of King Sunny Ade when Igbos Oliver De qouke and co tried to equal him international but failed miserably.

*I can go on and on on the Endless Lists but let me stop here for space constraints.

Igbos are not normal rational human beings, they only respect any people that mercilessly slaughter them and look down on anyone that accommodate or show love to them. They are just not normal at all! Northerners mercilessly slaughtered you Igbos like Chickens, you moved in droves into Yoruba Land and we accepted you as fellow Southern brothers with open hands and care, how are you paying us back?! By demonically ferociously backstabbing, defaming, lying and telling every other Tribes out there that Yorubas are wicked, dirty, lazy, etc. Just because we freely allow you to do Business and you freely rake in Yoruba monies to later buy lands and build houses in our domains, you soon started BOASTING that you are more wiser than Yorubas! Can you see how senseless you Igbos are?! Someone say if you see a Snake and see an Igbo, quickly kill the Igbo because Igbos are more satanic, wicked and dangerous than snakes. Since you only respect those that wantonly kill you mercilessly and we deserve our due Respect, time is fast approaching that we too shall treat you like the Northerners treat you.
Next time you see any Yoruba, duff your hat, kowtow and Bow!

What's your favorite drink?

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Saintmary(f): 11:58am On Aug 22, 2021
Toks2008:

If my wife commits adultery and she is repentant AND I LOVE HER WHY NOT?

And I remember telling you this lady that you must never ever compare a man and woman when it comes to matters such as this.

A man can marry as many wives as he likes, there Is no sin in it so if a man can marry as many as he wants then tell me if it is not madness that a lady will now leave her husband cos he wants to be with another lady?

Please I beg you, stop asking this shallow question again

Misogyny
Megalomania
Conceit
Myopia.
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by tydi(m): 5:24pm On Aug 22, 2021
Parisian:
Nice description of your mother.

Remember to marry a man okay?

Our mothers has done their jobs and fulfilled their purposes by giving birth to us. Get over it
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Nobody: 5:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
I will not choke on it because yoruba women are beautiful too and I am proudly one and we are the most learned, most respectful unlike ur yam legged pompous fine for nothing ladies who worship money. Abeg abeg, yeye dey smell
jimyjames:

Go and read my post again, my post was a response to that particular afonja guy who said he will shoot any igbo guy his sister brings home for marriage, and I told him to keep his ugly sister no igbo man will come for her, besides that yes I repeat Yoruba women are ugly Lola is half Yoruba, she won't look like that if she was 100% Yoruba CHOKE On IT!!
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by azizsystem(m): 7:00pm On Aug 22, 2021
Toks2008:

If my wife commits adultery and she is repentant AND I LOVE HER WHY NOT?

And I remember telling you this lady that you must never ever compare a man and woman when it comes to matters such as this.

A man can marry as many wives as he likes, there Is no sin in it so if a man can marry as many as he wants then tell me if it is not madness that a lady will now leave her husband cos he wants to be with another lady?

Please I beg you, stop asking this shallow question again
Good evening big bro. I wrote to u through your mail since on Thursday evening. Still earnestly waiting for your advice . Thanks
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Toks2008(m): 7:51pm On Aug 22, 2021
azizsystem:
Good evening big bro. I wrote to u through your mail since on Thursday evening. Still earnestly waiting for your advice . Thanks

Sorry bro.

Will check n revert. Thanks
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by jimyjames(m): 8:40pm On Aug 22, 2021
Temigirl95:
I will not choke on it because yoruba women are beautiful too and I am proudly one and we are the most learned, most respectful unlike ur yam legged pompous fine for nothing ladies who worship money. Abeg abeg, yeye dey smell
Lol, what level of education have you yoruba's attained that we igbos haven't?
The phrase, we yoruba's are the most learned ended in 1920

You are the most respectful? Just because you prostrate lying flat face-down on your belly to greet your fellow man, and we igbos look our fellow man in the eye while greeting doesn't mean you are more respectful, yoruba respect is fake respect they praise people and worship people in their presence but curse/swear and insult them behind their backs,

Who hates money? grin

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by gossipguru: 8:55pm On Aug 22, 2021
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Nobody: 12:00am On Aug 23, 2021
And igbos are the saints? Lmao. Loving money is different from worshipping money. Greedy Lots
jimyjames:

Lol, what level of education have you yoruba's attained that we igbos haven't?
The phrase, we yoruba's are the most learned ended in 1920

You are the most respectful? Just because you prostrate lying flat face-down on your belly to greet your fellow man, and we igbos look our fellow man in the eye while greeting doesn't mean you are more respectful, yoruba respect is fake respect they praise people and worship people in their presence but curse/swear and insult them behind their backs,

Who hates money? grin
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by jimyjames(m): 12:26am On Aug 23, 2021
Temigirl95:
And igbos are the saints? Lmao. Loving money is different from worshipping money. Greedy Lots
Igbos are not saints we don't pretend to be saints like the Yoruba's do with fake respects, if we don't like you we will look you in the eye and tell you to your face not behind your back

Money is power it deserve to be worshipped, you yoruba's worship money too that's why you mine skulls for money isn't it?

1 Like

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Nobody: 8:30am On Aug 23, 2021
Lmao... u still don’t get it... igbos are naturally very very rude and extra pompous. I know wat I said. I have dealt with many of dem in business, they are so greedy, very rude, they don’t know when to shut up and don’t use harsh words, extra disrespectful people. Very stupid things. Always doing visas for ladies dat won’t come back after visa expires. Bunch of prostitutes. Abeg abeg. Upon u ppl’s high bride price and beauty, ur ladies are the easiest to get laid because they can marry or sleep eith anything for money. BEAUTY WITHOUT BRAINS. una just dey born ashewo everyday. Let me stop here.
jimyjames:

Igbos are not saints we don't pretend to be saints like the Yoruba's do with fake respects, if we don't like you we will look you in the eye and tell you to your face not behind your back

Money is power it deserve to be worshipped, you yoruba's worship money too that's why you mine skulls for money isn't it?
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by jimyjames(m): 12:15pm On Aug 23, 2021
Temigirl95:
Lmao... u still don’t get it... igbos are naturally very very rude and extra pompous. I know wat I said. I have dealt with many of dem in business, they are so greedy, very rude, they don’t know when to shut up and don’t use harsh words, extra disrespectful people. Very stupid things. Always doing visas for ladies dat won’t come back after visa expires. Bunch of prostitutes. Abeg abeg. Upon u ppl’s high bride price and beauty, ur ladies are the easiest to get laid because they can marry or sleep eith anything for money. BEAUTY WITHOUT BRAINS. una just dey born ashewo everyday. Let me stop here.
grin the only thing I get in your rants is your bitterness and pains

We igbos are proud fearless smart with an uppity attitude fearing no man but our God chukwu everyone knows that, the colonial masters knew that from the first encounter they had with igbos that was why it took them many years to conquer us while it took them nothing to conquer the yoruba's and Hausa's , we are proud of who we are and we won't change for anyone

You say we igbos are greedy , rude disrespectful , well with all these said about us you can't help but do business with us right? Why cause you have no alternative we igbos are gifted with business hate us or love us we are good at it, and we dominate we are everywhere doing what we know how to do best grin

At least our women have a price they are expensive and you know it, your women are cheap and free to sleep with and cheap to marry, Fela married 27 of them in one day for free no bride price what did he get? HIV

Our women are beauty with brains cause they use their brains not fooled by the fake love yoruba women fall for cheaply for broke Chewinggum boys who f*ck them and leave them with nothing , prostitution is a job it has been in existence since the creation of man, it's better to F*ck and get paid than f*ck for free it's simple logic, why do you think the porn industry is booming? It's a multi billion dollar industry I love watching porn I know you do too grin
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Nobody: 3:47pm On Aug 23, 2021
Lmao... u re still saying the same thing. U worship money to the extent that u can sell ur sisters for prostitution, if possible, ur mothers do prostitution and see it as a way of life. Go and see them littered here in lagos, old looking, no husbands and still doing prostitution to survive .... una don cast regret. Even ur men know that their ladies are confirmed prostitutes, nobody is paying ur high bride price again. Ur women are even wailing and begging u people to marry them. Everything to u ppl is money, even marriage. We Yorubas do not sell our daughters, we are not goods nor commodities. We fell in love and chose each other, but u guys will love money, can marry even an old monkey and still cheer your sisters up. Useless things talking about business, are u people not the origination of 419? Always making fake products, fake drugs, blood money is like normal thing to u people. Greedy mofos. U all should go back to your red sand villages and see if u people can survive. U re littered here in lagos and other western states doing business, useless bunch of hypocrites saying they are fearless. Very mannerless tribe. Most of the poverty stricken ones of you are so arrogant, dem plenty for here.
jimyjames:

grin the only thing I get in your rants is your bitterness and pains

We igbos are proud fearless smart with an uppity attitude fearing no man but our God chukwu everyone knows that, the colonial masters knew that from the first encounter they had with igbos that was why it took them many years to conquer us while it took them nothing to conquer the yoruba's and Hausa's , we are proud of who we are and we won't change for anyone

You say we igbos are greedy , rude disrespectful , well with all these said about us you can't help but do business with us right? Why cause you have no alternative we igbos are gifted with business hate us or love us we are good at it, and we dominate we are everywhere doing what we know how to do best grin

At least our women have a price they are expensive and you know it, your women are cheap and free to sleep with and cheap to marry, Fela married 27 of them in one day for free no bride price what did he get? HIV

Our women are beauty with brains cause they use their brains not fooled by the fake love yoruba women fall for cheaply for broke Chewinggum boys who f*ck them and leave them with nothing , prostitution is a job it has been in existence since the creation of man, it's better to F*ck and get paid than f*ck for free it's simple logic, why do you think the porn industry is booming? It's a multi billion dollar industry I love watching porn I know you do too grin

Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by jimyjames(m): 4:17pm On Aug 23, 2021
Temigirl95:
Lmao... u re still saying the same thing. U worship money to the extent that u can sell ur sisters for prostitution, if possible, ur mothers do prostitution and see it as a way of life. Go and see them littered here in lagos, old looking, no husbands and still doing prostitution to survive .... una don cast regret. Even ur men know that their ladies are confirmed prostitutes, nobody is paying ur high bride price again. Ur women are even wailing and begging u people to marry them. Everything to u ppl is money, even marriage. We Yorubas do not sell our daughters, we are not goods nor commodities. We fell in love and chose each other, but u guys will love money, can marry even an old monkey and still cheer your sisters up. Useless things talking about business, are u people not the origination of 419? Always making fake products, fake drugs, blood money is like normal thing to u people. Greedy mofos. U all should go back to your red sand villages and see if u people can survive. U re littered here in lagos and other western states doing business, useless bunch of hypocrites saying they are fearless. Very mannerless tribe. Most of the poverty stricken ones of you are so arrogant, dem plenty for here.

Of course we are saying same thing, you yoruba's worship money too to the point of digging graves to use the skulls of your forefathers for rituals, yoruba's dominates in ritual killings and human body part selling business,

Prostitution is better than skull mining and human body part merchants

Your women are too ugly for people to pay them for sex they f*ck them for free and marry them for free, your men know yoruba women are worthless that's why they are trooping to igboland to pay high price on the prostitute igbo women grin your men prefer our beautiful prostitute to you ugly smelly potbelly elephant looking yoruba women

419 has to do with smartness so if igbos outsmart people off their money then we a literary telling them we igbos are smarter, you yoruba's are too dull so you introduced rituals into 419 , killing girls for Yahoo, eating sh*t for Yahoo etc cause you can't use your brains

We dominate the entire Nigeria not just Lagos or yoruba states we are everywhere there is no place inhabited by humans you won't find an igbo man there, it's in our blood there is nothing you can do about it grin
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Aug 23, 2021
I will say it again. There is nothing like marrying for free. Your daughters mother’s are all goods and commodities that u can sell out anybody or the highest bidder. While most of them are here alredi used and dumped by yoruba guys waiting for u people to marry them and pay with all ur life savings. CHOKE ON IT
jimyjames:

Of course we are saying same thing, you yoruba's worship money too to the point of digging graves to use the skulls of your forefathers for rituals, yoruba's dominates in ritual killings and human body part selling business,

Prostitution is better than skull mining and human body part merchants

Your women are too ugly for people to pay them for sex they f*ck them for free and marry them for free, your men know yoruba women are worthless that's why they are trooping to igboland to pay high price on the prostitute igbo women grin your men prefer our beautiful prostitute to you ugly smelly potbelly elephant looking yoruba women

419 has to do with smartness so if igbos outsmart people off their money then we a literary telling them we igbos are smarter, you yoruba's are too dull so you introduced rituals into 419 , killing girls for Yahoo, eating sh*t for Yahoo etc cause you can't use your brains

We dominate the entire Nigeria not just Lagos or yoruba states we are everywhere there is no place inhabited by humans you won't find an igbo man there, it's in our blood there is nothing you can do about it grin
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by Nobody: 4:42pm On Aug 23, 2021
But u mostly go everywhere to do fraud, drugs, kidnapping , etc. bunch of greedy, desperate unsatisfied lots. As I said, Rituals is a normal thing to u people, Yorubas own is loud because it is abnormal so we cast it. But u ppl? U can use ur children, ur wives , ur mothers for money!! And u see it as a normal thing because money must be made. Very very greeedy mofos. Generations of prostitutes and thrives. Imagine calling crime as smartness. See how greed as eaten into their bones. Thieves!!!!
Temigirl95:
I will say it again. There is nothing like marrying for free. Your daughters mother’s are all goods and commodities that u can sell out anybody or the highest bidder. While most of them are here alredi used and dumped by yoruba guys waiting for u people to marry them and pay with all ur life savings. CHOKE ON IT
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by lildush(m): 6:20pm On Aug 23, 2021
She Don test another better cocumber... Women and their problems
Re: Paul Okoye's Wife, Anita, Files For Divorce As 7-Year-Old Marriage Crashes (Pix) by descarado: 6:50pm On Aug 24, 2021
cococandy:
She’s been with him for 17 years. Did his problem with his brother start 17 years ago when she came into his life?

You people are so fvcking biased it’s nauseating honestly. Maybe use your sense small and entertain the possibility that he’s the problem here instead of going into your usual biased rant against Nigerian women. It’s stale
I saw this news on my way to work last 2 days and told bros about it. He said he has been expecting such since knowing who Paul is. Shuuuu shocked
I completely forgot about it
We did she marry him then when she knew he is really an abusive man.
Or she taught he will change after marriage?
I don't understand we women sometimes.

Even on wedding day, I notice something that ring a bell, I don run.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Davido's Son, Ifeanyi Falls Into Swimming Pool, Rushed To The Hospital / [LEAKED] Celebrity Nud3 Photos Icloud Hacked Images Download / Crowncy Anyanwu: "I Am A Virgin, Rich Men Make Me Wet" (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.