Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,845 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:05 PM

Can A Nigerian Man Go This Far? - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Can A Nigerian Man Go This Far? (1197 Views)

Where Did The White Man Go Wrong? / Tips On Dating A Nigerian Man / Can A Nigerian Man Be Happy With An English Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Nigerian Man Go This Far? by africhika(f): 4:20pm On May 19, 2011
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Go This Far? by GODSON2009(m): 7:32pm On May 19, 2011
its not about nigerian ghananian,south african men its about the man you end up with and how romantic he is there are caucasians who are hcauvinistic and alfa males and there are africans/nigerian men who are not ashamed to show their feminine side and be the ultimate romantic
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Go This Far? by africhika(f): 4:44am On May 20, 2011
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Go This Far? by InkedNerd(f): 7:25am On May 20, 2011
@OP: Omg, that was so sweet I just had to share it on FB. Well like GODSON2009 said, its not a about the persona's nationality. It's about the man himself. I'm sure there are Nigerian men who go above and beyond to do such a thing for a woman. Well, it was very creative--I wish the couple lots of luck. At least it didn't end up like this video grin

[flash=400,400]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nnyKkA05nYw&feature=share[/flash]
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Go This Far? by africhika(f): 12:47am On May 21, 2011
^ OMGOSHHHHH!!!! that was horrible!
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Go This Far? by InkedNerd(f): 3:57am On May 21, 2011
africhika:

^ OMGOSHHHHH!!!! that was horrible!

Yeah, I know. I feel bad for the guy, but I guess she was just nervous or overwhelmed. If I were her I'd just say yes in public and no in private undecided
Re: Can A Nigerian Man Go This Far? by birdman(m): 7:22am On May 23, 2011
that was brutal grin

(1) (Reply)

Urhobo Eschatology: Cult Of The Ancestors / Ooni Of Ife Played Host To Ezeani III Of Mmaku (photos) / Bodi Tribe In Ethopia Compete By Drinking A Gruesome Blood And Milk-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.