Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,129 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:51 AM

Is It Possible To Share An Apartment With The Opposite Sex Without Having Sex - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Possible To Share An Apartment With The Opposite Sex Without Having Sex (316 Views)

Do You Go To Church Without Having An Offering? / Have You Sinned If You Looked Lustfully At The Opposite Sex? / Klintoncod, Maraji, Ebabykobby, Josh2funny Comedians Dress Like The Opposite Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Possible To Share An Apartment With The Opposite Sex Without Having Sex by Abetterperson: 11:46am On Aug 20, 2021
I ask this question because have wondering why so many people refuse to share an apartment with the opposite sex, many claim that sex is unavoid

How true is this statement
Re: Is It Possible To Share An Apartment With The Opposite Sex Without Having Sex by Aidejay(m): 12:12pm On Aug 20, 2021
Grew up in a house full of women, I'm not talking about siblings, there was a time where I was the only man and there were 7 different women living together.
Simple self control people no get nowadays.
These kind people no fit go Bb naija, dem go just disgrace their entire family.
Re: Is It Possible To Share An Apartment With The Opposite Sex Without Having Sex by StarFist(m): 12:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
Conji na intelligent bastard shocked
Re: Is It Possible To Share An Apartment With The Opposite Sex Without Having Sex by Kobojunkie: 2:15pm On Aug 20, 2021
Aidejay:
Grew up in a house full of women, I'm not talking about siblings, there was a time where I was the only man and there were 7 different women living together.
These kind people no fit go Bb naija, dem go just disgrace their entire family.
So the ones on BBNaija are not currently distracting their families? undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Share An Apartment With The Opposite Sex Without Having Sex by jesusjnr2020(m): 2:33pm On Aug 20, 2021
Abetterperson:
I ask this question because have wondering why so many people refuse to share an apartment with the opposite sex, many claim that sex is unavoid

It's false.

I have slept on same bed severally with the opposite sex, different girls, not just the same room, but it was no big deal. No sex. No even inclination toward sex even though they were adults and not my blood sisters.

It's a thing of the mindset.

If your mind's not right, even the same neighbourhood sef, go be problem.

God bless.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Possible To Share An Apartment With The Opposite Sex Without Having Sex by Aidejay(m): 2:57pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
So the ones on BBNaija are not currently distracting their families? undecided
when you win 95 million naira and other prices, or successfully launch your career based on the attention you get from the show, your family will be seriously embarrassed about you.
Re: Is It Possible To Share An Apartment With The Opposite Sex Without Having Sex by Kobojunkie: 3:26pm On Aug 20, 2021
Aidejay:
when you win 95 million naira and other prices, or successfully launch your career based on the attention you get from the show, your family will be seriously embarrassed about you.
Oh, so long as they win, their family will not not embarrassed but what happens to those who do not win? undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Share An Apartment With The Opposite Sex Without Having Sex by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
Very very possible but IT'S A SIN if both of you are no more toddlers! smiley

Abetterperson:

Re: Is It Possible To Share An Apartment With The Opposite Sex Without Having Sex by Kobojunkie: 3:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
Abetterperson:

For several years, I had roommates of the opposite sex.. prefer them too since you get more peace of mind and mutual respect that way. undecided

Not everyone out there is driven by their hormones and lack of self control. undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Possible To Share An Apartment With The Opposite Sex Without Having Sex by Aidejay(m): 4:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Oh, so long as they win, their family will not not embarrassed but what happens to those who do not win? undecided
there were many that didn't win that have done something with the exposure they got. Some became actors, musicians, models, designers, youtubers. some started businesses, some became influencers. How does any of that summount to disgrace to your family?
Re: Is It Possible To Share An Apartment With The Opposite Sex Without Having Sex by Kobojunkie: 4:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
Aidejay:
there were many that didn't win that have done something with the exposure they got. Some became actors, musicians, models, designers, youtubers. some started businesses, some became influencers. How does any of that summount to disgrace to your family?
You started this, remember?
Aidejay:
These kind people no fit go Bb naija, dem go just disgrace their entire family
I am simply trying to ascertain the meaning behind the mention on this thread. undecided
Re: Is It Possible To Share An Apartment With The Opposite Sex Without Having Sex by peggywebbs(f): 8:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
I've shared a flat with the opposite sex for three years and nothing happened between any of the housemates. We all watched TV together, played together, fought, paid bills and it was fun.. it's a normal thingy.

Abetterperson:

(1) (Reply)

New Winners Chapel Auditorium, Maryland USA Dedicated Today 24/10/2021 / Christian Pentecostal Mission General Overseer Reverend Obiora Ezekiel Dies / Is Drinking And Smoking A Sin? _ [mat.15:11]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.