Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,137 members, 7,811,198 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party (19060 Views)

ANAMBRA GUBER!!! Checkout Maduka's Accord With Ndi Anambra / 9 Hours Of Darkness As National Grid Collapses For The 10th Time In 2019 / Bridge Leading To Rochas Okorocha’s Village Collapses For The Third Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party by dailybuzzng: 11:59am On Aug 20, 2021
Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party

While receiving former members of the PDP in Anaocha who joined Accord, Dr. Godwin Maduka promised to introduce social welfare packages especially for youths and women empowerment. He will also institute free education in primary and secondary schools as well as scholarship provisions at all levels of education for children and wards of the poor who excel in education.

In a remark, the Deputy Governor in the waiting, Sir Ken Obi Ifeatu Ksc stressed that Dr. Godwin Maduka is the only Governorship candidate with a vision to make Anambra the Las Vegas of Africa.

While cheering the decampees, quite a mammoth crowd, Director General Dr. Godwin Maduka Campaign Organization, Barrister Bright Nnebedum described the connivance of PDP kingpins at the mockery primary as the will of God to enthrone Dr. Godwin Maduka as the next Governor of Anambra State.

The Director of Operations Hon Michael Joe Onwudinjo, who was a major PDP stakeholder in Anaocha and the Convener of the solidarity meeting, described Dr. Godwin Maduka Okosisi Orumba as the best to happen to Anambra State right now.

The former Secretary of PDP in Anaocha Chief Adaora Ezeorah who lead the entire PDP members in Anaocha to join Accord said they would support Dr. Godwin Maduka to guarantee the future of their Children.

Dr. Emezie Madu reports that decamping of the entire PDP members of Anaocha on the 19th of August 2021 marks the end of PDP in that area.
#RightChoice #RightTime #Godwins

Source: https://www.anambraupdate.com/2021/08/anambra-2021-pdp-structure-anaocha.html

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party by dailybuzzng: 12:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
Photos

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party by chiiraq802(m): 12:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
This Maduka will not finish top 3.... no be Nigeria again.
if APC or PDP present me, i won't do shishi campaign but i will be above this guy after election result. fear 9ja Politics.

Oga Maduka, I don't know much about you but Nigeria election no be US election. down here your election victory depends on how many 'Bags of Ghana-must-go you can present'....

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party by Ikpeyi: 12:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
I see Soludo winning this election....

Hon. Chukwuemeka Nwajiuba for 2023...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party by SATELLITENET: 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ok good
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party by money121(m): 12:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
Ok
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party by abobote: 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
It will still end in tears, the only way this billioner doctor would have had a chance is if Soludo was not contesting. His first chance left when he missed PDP ticket

9 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party by thundafire: 12:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
They want to cash out
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party by fergie001: 12:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
Make una finish Doctor money, una hear? shocked

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party by bluefilm: 12:38pm On Aug 20, 2021
This Maduka gives the impression of a very desperate man.

Desperate people do desperate things.

He is never going to get my vote at all.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party by Brightfab(m): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
Dr. Maduka maybe good but he can't win Anambra Governorship election with Accord party. We know these things

3 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party by Lewandoski20(m): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
Maduka is a good candidate but Nigerian politics Favours Touts over intellectuals

4 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party by iHart(m): 12:40pm On Aug 20, 2021
When they are done with this one, he will know..

If they have not sucked this one dry, they won't leave him

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party by Ayemileto(m): 12:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
Who else thinks this title does not make sense? shocked

7 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party by osuofia2(m): 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
Alex just wan finish Mazi Maduka Dollars

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party by freshalien: 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
chiiraq802:
if APC or PDP present me, i won't do shishi campaign but i will be above this guy after election result. fear 9ja Politics.

Oga Maduka, I don't know much about you but Nigeria election no be US election. down here your election victory depends on how many 'Bags of Ghana-must-go you can present'....

When you reinforce such useless mindsets held by Nigerians that has kept you people stagnant in life and development for almost 30 years, I am forced to ask “you never taya to suffer”?

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party by Moferere: 12:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
chiiraq802:

You dey mind am, he's spending on a wrong project

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:46pm On Aug 20, 2021
Our Darling Anambrans,
There you go,

@[/color].

God bless [color=#990000]Anambra.
God bless Nigeria

moriss33:
Anambra People should better vote for Dr Godwin Maduka, whi has a track record of doing more for his people from his own purse than another career politician.
If he is the one the Anambra indigenes want,
If he is the one that will better the lives of the indigenes of Anambra, ( if not, any good candidate that will bring progress and development to Anambra State is who we want @MANNA.
So shall it be.

A better country all over is all we want at [b][/b].
GOD bless Anambra State.
God bless Nigeria.

We Rise!

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party by Nanavati(m): 12:47pm On Aug 20, 2021
Socialsquad:
Get a fully Verified USA PayPal account for just 5k naira..
What you get:

US ID..
SSN card..
Utility bills..

Hurry and get yours now!!!!

Send me your mobile
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party by chiiraq802(m): 12:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
freshalien:

When you reinforce such useless mindsets held by Nigerians that has kept you people stagnant in life and development for almost 30 years, I am forced to ask “you never taya to suffer”?

Oga relax, even with your PVC. they will still rig in there choice of candidate.
Nigeria is beyond repair and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
They even voted against electronic transmission of poll results. Nigerians are bleeped big time.
See no cari Nigeria matter for heart ooooo make you no get Heart attack .
I don taya to suffer na e make i dey hustle seriously so ah fit Japa this mess of a country.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party by athaboi(f): 12:53pm On Aug 20, 2021
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party by Nobody: 12:58pm On Aug 20, 2021
issoright
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party by garfield1: 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
fergie001:
Make una finish Doctor money, una hear? shocked

This is obi's lga,he has rubbished him
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party by Ppogbae: 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
Dr. Maduka is naive and highly unfamiliar with Nigerian politics. He should've started at House rep level to build trust and become accustomed to the political landscape. The establishment will not allow someone from abroad to come in and snatch governship just like that.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party by Glitcher: 1:03pm On Aug 20, 2021
freshalien:

The way they think here on Nairaland is so backward and "normal". Almost everyone made the same comments as him. Speaks volumes about the kind of people in this country.

1 Like

Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party by patrickmuf(m): 1:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
freshalien:

The people are their own problem...They have seen that the PDP are APC would never give their ticket to an outsider yet they insist on voting for the candidates presented by both parties, candidates that were not popular but were given their respective party flags because of the deals they have brokered...
Re: Anambra 2021: PDP Structure Anaocha Collapses For Dr. Godwin Maduka Accord Party by Glitcher: 1:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
chiiraq802:

Oga relax, even with your PVC. they will still rig in there choice of candidate.
Nigeria is beyond repair and there's nothing anyone can do about it.
They even voted against electronic transmission of poll results. Nigerians are bleeped big time.
See no cari Nigeria matter for heart ooooo make you no get Heart attack .
I don taya to suffer na e make i dey hustle seriously so ah fit Japa this mess of a country.

Even if they want to rig they can't rig majority of the polling centers. That is why they buy votes. When you believe your voice does not count, selling it becomes easy.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Supporters In Bauchi Celebrate His Tribunal Victory / Osinbajo: Police Violations Of Young People's Rights Unacceptable, Annoying / Army To Launch Operation Fireball Against Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.