Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,001 members, 7,952,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:51 AM

Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) (46636 Views)

Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Femi Fani-Kayode Responds To Criticisms (Pictures) / 100 Private Jets In Kano For Yusuf Buhari's Wedding (Video, Photos) / Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Governors, Ministers, Others Storm Emir Of Kano’s Palace (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) by lexy2014: 4:48pm On Aug 20, 2021
micronut:
As President Muhammadu Buhari prepares to leave for his Son's wedding in Kano, residents have complained about unusual road gridlock due to one lane of the road being blocked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzgRsLOi7Zg

Mr. President's son Yusuf Buhari is getting married to his wife to be, Zahra in Kano today at the Emir of Bichi's palace in Kano State.

, theraregem1, joylove2324, okefranci...where u invited for d wedding due to your loyalty to your "darling daddy"? Meanwhile, d people groan under unnecessary inconvenience because Yusuf is getting married
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) by Tess24: 4:49pm On Aug 20, 2021
Teewhy2:
want to ask if in most develop countries roads are blocked when the president is passing a place?

Nope...
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) by BigBashiru: 4:53pm On Aug 20, 2021
Teewhy2:
want to ask if in most develop countries roads are blocked when president is passing a place?
Nigeria is more developed than United States though you will not believe it.....
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) by Toscarel: 4:56pm On Aug 20, 2021
eedimo:
They deserve some honour.

So they are being honoured with the traffic

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) by janetakan(f): 4:59pm On Aug 20, 2021
Boring
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) by MtDave55: 5:00pm On Aug 20, 2021
Hypocrite!
A son of a man who couldn't attend Kyari (Ex SGF) burial because he hate causing traffic congestion is now causing traffic congestion over one stupid wedding.

Where is thy integrity Mr President?
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) by Nobody: 5:01pm On Aug 20, 2021
Thought the wedding was in Kano? Where are the cows? Seated offcourse!
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
The Yusuf that is wedding is not gainfully employed O.A jobless man about to wed.
He is part of the lazy youth buhari is tàlking about.

1 Like

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) by Ngorbungor(m): 5:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
micronut:
As President Muhammadu Buhari prepares to leave for his Son's wedding in Kano, residents have complained about unusual road gridlock due to one lane of the road being blocked.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzgRsLOi7Zg

Mr. President's son Yusuf Buhari is getting married to his wife to be, Zahra in Kano today at the Emir of Bichi's palace in Kano State.

This is a big lie, that's is how it has always been when ever the president want to travel out of Abuja, even it was worst during Jonathan tenure
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) by RichAbujaGuy: 5:08pm On Aug 20, 2021
Something positive I observed in the video. The road gutters in that area of Abuja are free of tons of rubbish unlike in some other cities in Naija. I won't mention any names or regions. wink

Anyway, happy wedding and marriage to the couple. I know the first son go enjoy his zero or low mileage bride tonight. cheesy
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) by Realmi: 5:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
Na so e supposed be na

Wat do u expect....even with all the money, na ground them sit down.... mallams will always be mallam
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) by MrJackBills(m): 5:19pm On Aug 20, 2021
Yeah Governor ofcourse
McOluOmo:
Future governor of katsina state

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) by Jeromejnr(m): 5:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
Teewhy2:
want to ask if in most develop countries roads are blocked when president is passing a place?

Yessir...any other questions?
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) by samunaka: 5:39pm On Aug 20, 2021
Aidejay:
The wedding of Buhari's son has occupied
the headlines, when a student of the university of jos was murdered and the while jos north is under intense security pressure with people evacuating in doves so as not to be calculated among casualties.
But a wedding is priority now.

https://www.nairaland.com/6706678/inside-fashion-entrepreneur-reni-folawiyos

So because some stupid idiots ambushed innocent citizens and slaughtered them in cold blood Buhari's son should not get married, were you not the same people that praising the murderous militias last week that it was a revenge attack, hypocrites
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) by McOluOmo: 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
[s]
MrJackBills:
Yeah Governor ofcourse
[/s] never

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
Aidejay:
The wedding of Buhari's son has occupied
the headlines, when a student of the university of jos was murdered and the while jos north is under intense security pressure with people evacuating in doves so as not to be calculated among casualties.
But a wedding is priority now.

https://www.nairaland.com/6706678/inside-fashion-entrepreneur-reni-folawiyos

What do you expect from the same populace that is more concerned with activities in BBN house than the rapidly depleting economy of their country.

The same populace that will argue vigorously online for hours and even go to war for their favorite housemate but has no contribution to make in discussions on how we fix this country.

In other words, Na today you know say Nigerians no get sense?
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) by Melaninprincess(f): 5:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
Big people way.

Any way do you know that there's a way to make your dreams come true? Follow the link in my siggy to see for yourself grin
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) by Aidejay(m): 5:55pm On Aug 20, 2021
SlyfoxxjReturns:

What do you expect from the same populace that is more concerned with activities in BBN house than the rapidly depleting economy of their country.

The same populace that will argue vigorously online for hours and even go to war for their favorite housemate but has no contribution to make in discussions on how we fix this country.

In other words, Na today you know say Nigerians no get sense?
You no see where one trash bug dey drag me say, "people dey die so should bubaris son not marry again."
Real senselessness! E go reach everybody las las.

samunaka:

So because some stupid idiots ambushed innocent citizens and slaughtered them in cold blood Buhari's son should not get married, were you not the same people that praising the murderous militias last week that it was a revenge attack, hypocrites
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) by Mrrock199026(m): 6:04pm On Aug 20, 2021
#Bihari for your mind
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) by Mrrock199026(m): 6:05pm On Aug 20, 2021
#Buhari for your mind
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) by alfarouq(m): 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
DenreleDave:
grin grin

I am presently at the wedding...

Na Cows full here... I am wondering why Buhari will prefer to invite cows than human beings..... 95% cows were invented, the rest 5 are Apc northerners grin grin

I regret coming.... Lemme enter my private get back home grin grin grin

I know you couldn't be there unless you are invited. So which one are you? A cow or an APC Northerner
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) by alfarouq(m): 6:11pm On Aug 20, 2021
DenreleDave:
grin grin

I am presently at the wedding...

Na Cows full here... I am wondering why Buhari will prefer to invite cows than human beings..... 95% cows were invented, the rest 5 are Apc northerners grin grin

I regret coming.... Lemme enter my private get back home grin grin grin

I know you couldn't be there unless you are invited. So which one are you? A cow or an APC N*rtherner
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) by Habib101: 6:24pm On Aug 20, 2021
Just be patient for a minute and it shall pass smiley
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) by MrDoGood(m): 6:31pm On Aug 20, 2021
Lie keee the op and the blogger trying to say otherwise. FYI, whenever the president is traveling, vehicles are always on standby until he moves from Aso villa to the airport. Which one this person dey try lie put na? It's a normal thing for Abuja resident. Especially those of us around Airport road. We see it a lot
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) by Jayslyder: 6:32pm On Aug 20, 2021
Doesn't anyone find it weird that the bride to be can't be seen smiling in any of her pre-wedding pictures??I mean not even once??
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) by MrDoGood(m): 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
Habib101:
Just be patient for a minute and it shall pass smiley
E dey reach like 1hr ohh or more sef. Like today, the moment him pass, I zoom enter road around dunamis church side. I was actually going towards gwagwalada
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) by Bossman25(m): 6:34pm On Aug 20, 2021
The most serious fact is that the Bride and Groom no even dey smile talkless of laugh.
It's like a match making by fire and force union.

D4donnn:
Misplaced priorities by our elites
They'll rather kiss ass than effect any meaningful change
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) by MrDoGood(m): 6:35pm On Aug 20, 2021
alfarouq:

I know you couldn't be there unless you are invited. So which one are you? A cow or an APC Northerner

Both grin
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) by Sheriman(m): 7:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
Wedding Venue in Kano Traffic Jam in Abuja. OP what's happening I yam not understanding
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) by Bngf: 8:20pm On Aug 20, 2021
Really
Re: Yusuf Buhari's Wedding: Traffic Gridlock As Abuja Residents Complain (Video) by tonyetuokwu: 8:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
Yes, even in America

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"SPDC Forcado 48 Exportline Bombed At 3am" - Niger Delta Avengers / Magu: Diezani Protected From Arrest By Law Enforcement Agencies In UK / Buhari’s Corruption Watch Begins To Yield Results

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.