Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,319 members, 7,836,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:38 AM

RSUST Student Murder : Police Arrests 300L Student - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / RSUST Student Murder : Police Arrests 300L Student (749 Views)

Alleged Murder: Police Declares Benjamin Nnanyerugo (killaboi) Wanted / Usifo Ataga's Murder: Police Arrest 21-Year-Old UNILAG Student, Chidinma / Desire Kpagane Suicide Note: Paul Nadure Implicated By RSUST Final Year Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

RSUST Student Murder : Police Arrests 300L Student by Siggynigeria: 12:30pm On Aug 20, 2021
A 300-level Banking and Finance student of the Rivers State University of Science and Technology (RSUST), Port Harcourt, simply named Derek has been arrested for the murder of a fellow student of the institution.

Derek was arrested following reports of the death of a final-year engineering student of the school who was alleged to have been gunned down by suspected cultists.

[url][/url] has gathered that the suspect trailed the deceased student to where he had gone to write his exams, accosted him, and then shot him dead.

https:///rsust-student-murder-police-arrests-300-level-student/

Re: RSUST Student Murder : Police Arrests 300L Student by Sixsigmahub: 1:02pm On Aug 20, 2021
Coursemates killing coursemates.. End time!
Re: RSUST Student Murder : Police Arrests 300L Student by headbasher96(m): 1:28pm On Aug 20, 2021
OK when will youth have sense am a youth as well but if u approach me and u are not talking money bro I will nod excuse myself and walk away I have been under pressure from both aye. Eiye. And SVC. But am still here to say am a proud Jew man cultism does not pay we go pick your body for gutter one day call me anywhere any hour I will honour your invitation where as some of my friends will give excuses say no to cultism it kills faster than covid

2 Likes

Re: RSUST Student Murder : Police Arrests 300L Student by Karlovych: 1:45pm On Aug 20, 2021
Amaechi enabled cultism in Rivers state, he planned to turn it into the nonsense the Iragbiji thief did to Lagos

1 Like

Re: RSUST Student Murder : Police Arrests 300L Student by Sixsigmahub: 2:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
How can you kill your own coursemate? The heart of man is really wicked.
Re: RSUST Student Murder : Police Arrests 300L Student by Caramia2020(m): 2:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
Face d music, wicked soul.
Re: RSUST Student Murder : Police Arrests 300L Student by digifted: 3:51pm On Aug 20, 2021
That's not the deceased photo abeg, that guy is alive. bring down that pic..
Re: RSUST Student Murder : Police Arrests 300L Student by pregnantMan: 6:18pm On Aug 20, 2021
sad Cult related matter
Re: RSUST Student Murder : Police Arrests 300L Student by Sixsigmahub: 6:48am On Aug 21, 2021
pregnantMan:
sad Cult related matter

E go be...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Revealed: How A Maid Allegedly Murdered Mother Of Ex Edo Gov Igbinedion / Man Stabs His Wife To Death For Moving Out To Rent Her Own House (photos) / Woman Caught Trying To Have Sex With Her Old Grandfather For Money Ritual Why�

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.