Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,610 members, 7,812,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

Man Stabs His Wife To Death For Moving Out To Rent Her Own House (photos) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs His Wife To Death For Moving Out To Rent Her Own House (photos) (747 Views)

Kwara Resident Sets Own House, Children, Wife Ablaze (pic) / Man Disguised In Hijab To Have Sex With A Woman In Her Husband's House (Photos) / Man Stabs His Baby Mama To Death On Her Birthday For giving Him Romantic Slap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Stabs His Wife To Death For Moving Out To Rent Her Own House (photos) by EmmyBlogs(f): 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2022
One Muhammed Alfa, a commercial driver has been arrested by the Adamawa State Police for stabbing his 40-year-old wife, Hamsatu Muhammad to death.

The 57-year-old man was arrested on Saturday, January 1, 2022 at his resident in Lande B Village, Gombi local government area by Police in Gombi Divisional headquarters, following a report from one Jauro Babangida Boka, a village head

It was gathered that the wife moved out of husband's house to get her own place after they had separated. The wife who got an apartment close to her husband's house was said to have removed the zink door from his house to fix her own house when he got angry and stabbed her to death on her neck with a dagger.

Confirming the incident, the Police DSP, Suleiman Nguroje said ''the wife relocated to a separate house close to her former house. In an effort to fix her new room, she removed a zink door of her former house to fix her new apartment.

https://hgsmediaplus.com/2022/01/02/man-stabs-his-wife-to-death-for-moving-out-to-rent-her-own-house/

lalasticlala
mynd44

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death For Moving Out To Rent Her Own House (photos) by Nobody: 7:04pm On Jan 02, 2022
But nawa o, after leaving the house you still went back to take the door...

There's a prayer point in this

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death For Moving Out To Rent Her Own House (photos) by shagasha: 7:07pm On Jan 02, 2022
C as this man just spend d rest of his life in jail
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death For Moving Out To Rent Her Own House (photos) by Karemarealty288(m): 7:15pm On Jan 02, 2022
What a way to stay the new year......control you anger in the face of every provocation...just see the zinc door

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death For Moving Out To Rent Her Own House (photos) by Femmyfestus: 7:19pm On Jan 02, 2022
Poverty na bastard
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death For Moving Out To Rent Her Own House (photos) by longetivity(m): 7:34pm On Jan 02, 2022
Mad people are everywhere
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death For Moving Out To Rent Her Own House (photos) by Haakeem(m): 7:48pm On Jan 02, 2022
Wickedness, look as he stand there like dry fish,

op Must you include 'alfa' in the news headline You re just looking for trouble.. No one should quote me pls.

3 Likes

Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death For Moving Out To Rent Her Own House (photos) by Freighthost: 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2022
D spirit if poverty

Hw much is zinc and wood or hw much is normal door

U killed ur own wife because of understanding and dis cheapest rubbish zinc

Jail forever

Rip

Common door is 5-7k
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death For Moving Out To Rent Her Own House (photos) by Curious345: 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2022
Nigeria is a failed state .

The only solution is

1)STATE POLICE
2)LOCAL GOVERNMENT JUDICIAL CIRCUS
3)STATE JUDICIAL CIRCUS
4) STATE SUPREME COURT.
once this is done all this rubbish will be gone . But Fulani no gree
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death For Moving Out To Rent Her Own House (photos) by WhiteIverson: 12:30am On Jan 03, 2022
Tag any NL’er that needs sense this year to send their Brain Account Number.
Let me run small transfer
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death For Moving Out To Rent Her Own House (photos) by Boogyman557: 2:19am On Jan 03, 2022
Holly Gram cool AMABOBI YEEEEEE...
R.I.P TO D DEAD...

I don LOAD my KALA..
Make una give me LOCATION make I go BLAST dat MANCHI BLOKOS wit my old KALA...
Which kind GIGIMENTO b dis ..

I de my front yard de BLA my KUSH, my KALA de HOT..

WTF MAN
Re: Man Stabs His Wife To Death For Moving Out To Rent Her Own House (photos) by adecz: 5:27am On Jan 03, 2022
Ordinary zinc door fa❗️❗️☹️☹️☹️

The woman sef dey troublesome, to
go uproot door from your ex-husband
building.❌❌❌❌

That is no excuse for killing her, but it
is a crime of passion in which anything
can happen.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

SUV Forcefully Stopped By Kidnappers And Victims Taken Into Forest In Abia State / I Allowed My Man To Cheat On Me Because Of This See Reason She Stayed With Him / Woman Beats Her Maid To Death Then Abandons The Body In A Bush In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.