Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,248 members, 7,864,317 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 03:45 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1012) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3592449 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) ... (2843) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 10:38pm On May 22, 2018
my favorite theme song has to that of the unit
and soundtrack for the good doctor
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 12:17am On May 23, 2018
Now watching "Black Mirror" this show is crazy, twisted, dark... WTF? shocked

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lampert505(m): 1:03am On May 23, 2018
Guys interested in watching Black panther...abeg how I go take download am
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harry4cas(m): 1:54am On May 23, 2018
ositadima1:

Lux Fiat, 2000 set.

Lol lux fiat 2011 set... We're everywhere (representing from North)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tony1918(m): 2:09am On May 23, 2018
hello rum please what counterterrorism series can i watch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 5:58am On May 23, 2018
Electronzeez:

I will make sure you return my mb it the series is shallow .

I'm guessing you only watched one episode
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:24am On May 23, 2018
EmmGee:

TV shows with dope theme songs (In no particular order).
- CSI: New Work: The Who
- Smallville: Save Me
- The Unit: Walk The Fire
- The Leftovers: Let The Mystery Be
- GoT: Main Title Theme
- Damages: When I'm Through With You
- Orange is the New Black: You've Got Time
- Friends: I'll Be There For You
- The Sopranos: Woke Up This Morning

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 8:31am On May 23, 2018
koice:

was walk the fire used throughout the 4 seasons?

i like that of friends also
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:31am On May 23, 2018
Electronzeez:

I will make sure you return my mb it the series is shallow .
It'll do you a world of good to watch Karate Kid before you delve into Cobra Kai. The show is the direct continuation of the 1984 movie.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 8:31am On May 23, 2018
tony1918:
hello rum please what counterterrorism series can i watch.
24?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:32am On May 23, 2018
EmmGee:
was walk the fire used throughout the 4 seasons?
i like that of friends also
Yeah.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 9:07am On May 23, 2018
koice:

power-big rich town
strike back-this aint no place for heroes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:13am On May 23, 2018
sod09:
power-big rich town
strike back-this aint no place for heroes

High marks on Strike Back theme song. It fitted the show like a glove. It's like they were made for each other.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fuckusernamesjor(m): 10:00am On May 23, 2018
Hey guys Barney here! Could you check out my deadpool 2 review?

https://thaexquisitenerd..com.ng/2018/05/deadpool-2-even-better.html?m=1

Here's my 13 reasons why 2 review
https://thaexquisitenerd..com.ng/2018/05/13-reasons-why-2-first-impression.html

Also
For awesome content on movies, books, series, anime, music, comedy, games and so much more join the boredom killer society and say goodbye to boredom forever...or not
http://thaexquisitenerd..com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thorrvik55(m): 10:20am On May 23, 2018
beatzone:
I get why most of these series got cancelled. I had already cancelled them n my head. I have been watching Grey's Anatomy for the past 10years and never for once got tired of it.

I just feel producers are getting reeeeeeally lazy over there. Same plot everywhere and all the time.

Guys, seriously, don't you get bored instantly when you could notice similarities in a series you are watching ands 5 others you had seen before?

I remember telling someone Lucifer will not last cuz is freaking slow and boring. How about The Last Man on Earth? Funny at first, but that didn't last long. The writers just Lost it.

Anyways, I am not shocked. I anticipated their cancellations.

WARNING : Nobody should touch The 100, The Blacklist, Empire (getting boring), Grey's Anatomy, supernatural, Agents of Shield, Code Black, Suits etc

Have u watched d latest season of Agents Of Shield?

I'm a big fan of AOS but Dis particular season is nothing to write home about... Like they dont know Wot to act again. The way d season started was OK but these recent episodes are nothing to write home about...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thorrvik55(m): 10:22am On May 23, 2018
Singapore1:

All the shows you mentioned above are now total rubbish
I am shaming for agent of shield... Right now..
The writers of the show is the most clueless you will ever find.. Suit used to be good until season 3 or so
It's as if u read my mind...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 10:28am On May 23, 2018
koice:

High marks on Strike Back theme song. It fitted the show like a glove. It's like they were made for each other.
yes oo
even 50 song for power

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tony1918(m): 11:05am On May 23, 2018
EmmGee:
24?
I have watched 24,quantico, just need someting new
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thorrvik55(m): 3:09pm On May 23, 2018
Just finished season 1 episode 3 of La Casa De Papel (money heist) and I think their job would have been a lot easier if the professor had not brought dat Tokyo girl on board. Who else thinks so?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 23, 2018
thorrvik55:
Just finished season 1 episode 3 of La Casa De Papel (money heist) and I think their job would have been a lot easier if the professor had not brought dat Tokyo girl on board. Who else thinks so?

Wholeheartedly concurred. Tokyo's a complete m*ron. All the bad things happened because of her illogical m*ronic actions. The common consensus between I and friends that've watched this show is that we all hate Tokyo. I don't like Rio either. Berlin and Professor are the best characters.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by justinaa2012: 3:43pm On May 23, 2018
thorrvik55:
pls were can i download th english version
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Beorn: 5:15pm On May 23, 2018
thorrvik55:

Have u watched d latest season of Agents Of Shield?

I'm a big fan of AOS but Dis particular season is nothing to write home about... Like they dont know Wot to act again. The way d season started was OK but these recent episodes are nothing to write home about...

After season 2 I quit AOS. It was getting kind of childish and I couldn't stand it. I won't be surprised if they scrap it anytime soon.

Another season that's looking childish is Blindspot but I'll watch it till whenever the season ends because I love the 4 major acts in it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 5:17pm On May 23, 2018
EmmGee:

what about sheldon and amy's wedding. it was also pretty sweet
TBBT that I've not watched since season 8.
Kurupt01:

Talk about a grand exit. What a show! Every character have been marvelous cool .
Well, NBC did rescue it, but we have to wait until 2019, since it's only 13 episodes. I think it's a mid-season replacement for The Good Place (so it would hold the same slot after TGP finishes its own 13 episodes).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kurupt01: 5:22pm On May 23, 2018
cao:

TBBT that I've not watched since season 8.

Well, NBC did rescue it, but we have to wait until 2019, since it's only 13 episodes. I think it's a mid-season replacement for The Good Place (so it would hold the same slot after TGP finishes its own 13 episodes).

Well thank you for that wonderful information. Although the "finale" was grand enough for me. That said I can't wait to see what they'll give us next. grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 5:29pm On May 23, 2018
Kurupt01:

Well thank you for that wonderful information. Although the "finale" was grand enough for me. That said I can't wait to see what they'll give us next. grin grin
Gotta be one of the quickest cancellation savings I've seen, practically got saved in like 34 hours after cancellation. No one else has been lucky, keep hoping that The Expanse and Lucifer get saved (Netflix should just step up and save TE, since it airs as a Netflix Original outside the US, while Lucifer is an Amazon Prime exclusive over here, plus S3 was the most watched show on it).

UPDATE: Apparently, Amazon are actually in talks with the creators of TE, so fingers crossed that it does get renewed.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by genderruler(f): 8:46pm On May 23, 2018
A silent reader on this forum, i commend the effort of everyone on this thread, you are the best.Most series I've watched were suggested here. Most especially Koice, This man taste of Series is phenomenal, as for the series I'm Currently Watching;

13 reasons why
Handmaid's tale
Safe
The Chi
Atlanta
Fear the Walking Dead
Grey's Anatomy
West world
Into the Badlands
The 100( guilty Pleasure)
Homeland
Broadchurch ( I'm done watching legal/crime drama after this, i can't just continue torturing myself)

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 9:09pm On May 23, 2018
So Americans drink Lipton too

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 9:13pm On May 23, 2018
This guy's facial expression is hilarious. #louie grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 9:21pm On May 23, 2018
genderruler:
Most especially Koice, This man taste of Series is phenomenal

I concur! He deserves an award smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:11pm On May 23, 2018
EmmGee:

GoT: Theme Song
Westworld: Theme Song ( I conduct to this as if I'm leading an orchestra.)
Strike Back: This ain't no place for no heroes
Smallville: Save me
Power: the song by 50cents
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 10:17pm On May 23, 2018
Achilles100:

GoT: Theme Song
Westworld: Theme Song ( I conduct to this as if I'm leading an orchestra.)
Strike Back: This ain't no place for no heroes
Smallville: Save me
Power: the song by 50cents
LOL @ bolded.

that of power is also dope. i totally forgot about it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freethought(m): 10:47pm On May 23, 2018
Someone should please give us direct links to Money Heist.. I can't seem to find the series anywhere

(1) (2) (3) ... (1009) (1010) (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) ... (2843) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Alienist, Harry4cas(m), Efeboyi, NerdSciBot and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.