Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,567 members, 7,861,691 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1014) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3587101 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) ... (2837) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 8:12pm On May 24, 2018
Freethought:

Forget Roman.. He's very dead!!! We shld be worried about the person on the other end of that phone
zapata..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Egohunter: 8:33pm On May 24, 2018
thorrvik55:

Everyone of them was selected by the professor because of special skill sets they possess, Rio is an alarms expert...
Wot does Tokyo bring to d table?
she keeps berlin in line ..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:57pm On May 24, 2018
LordAdamX:

True, we shouldn't derail the thread. But if you look up the meaning of the word 'cult,' you'll see it is very broad. And it's connotative meaning is often sinister and loosely applied, sometimes without merit. CoS is as much a cult as over a dozen Roman Catholic Orders. I'm talking orders that'd send shills down your spine if you learned of their MO and how much influence they have. And let's not start with the myriad of New Age Movements.
Uh-oh. Not this again. I've already have this conversation with a collegue, so I'll cut to the chase.

A cult is sneaky. They rope you in with curiosity, do some simple processing on you, when that makes you feel better, they push it a little further and a little further. Since you can't deny that you felt good, you gradually start to believe. Soon, you are giving up your money and time to the cult.

SoC is outlawed in western europe, Russia, and the Scandinavia, Roman Catholic is not. Why? Because SoC met the above criteria, Roman Catholic Orders didn't.

Even In Nigeria, we have 3 high profile cult like Institutions: RGGC, SCoAN and Christ Embassy. Yup. Their respective members just don't know it yet. In a saner clime like USA, Germany, France and Norway, such institutions will be paying taxes just like any other other business or outrightly outlawed.

LordAdamX:

Yet people (at least most by the way) don't accord others the same treatment as CoS because of its profile and the bad rap it seems to ooze. The CoS is a religion. You may not like how it operates or its beliefs but I think calling it a cult is in poor taste. Moreso if you're going to use it to pin a hypocritical label on Elizabeth. The CoS is not the only religious organization (not traditional cults mind you) that has been investigated by the Feds for wrongdoing.
You're right, SoC is not the only religious like organization that has been investigated by the feds. Remember the Branch Davidians? It was a commune with crazy ideas not disimilar to the ones SoC are currently promoting. We all know how it turned out, don't we?

Bottom line, when a formal/informal gathering of more than two people become in any way unorthodox (deviating from the norm), it can be qualified as a cult. That's the universal rule.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LordAdamX: 1:28am On May 25, 2018
koice:

Uh-oh. Not this again. I've already have this conversation with a collegue, so I'll cut to the chase.

A cult is sneaky. They rope you in with curiosity, do some simple processing on you, when that makes you feel better, they push it a little further and a little further. Since you can't deny that you felt good, you gradually start to believe. Soon, you are giving up your money and time to the cult.

SoC is outlawed in western europe, Russia, and the Scandinavia, Roman Catholic is not. Why? Because SoC met the above criteria, Roman Catholic Orders didn't.

No one on the planet can outlaw a Roman Catholic Order. The Pope is a head of state. The Church is older than most European countries. SoC is being outlawed. Catholic Orders were exterminated like pest in the Middle Ages. Heck the foremost Catholic military order that fits the cult tag like a glove in them days--the Knight Templars--were thrown under the bus by the Pope himself. Members were tortured and executed.

Today, no one dares cross Catholic Orders because they're untouchable, not because they don't fit the cult tag.

And there are many cults in the developed world that aren't outlawed. From the Order of Skull and Bones (with former US Presidents as members) to the Bohemian Groove. No one really knows who the SoC screwed up with. Apparently, they launched a multi-national operation against the Feds (both in the US and major Western nations) and got found out. Like they were the first or that the Knights of Malta doesn't have eyes and ears in over 100 embassies on the planet. If powerful European nations are after them, it's either some sh*t is spooking them or there's some turf war.

So you can't use the outlawed stuff as a proof of them being a cult. All popular religions have members who occupy powerful positions in the society and who would use such authority where necessary and possible to protect their beliefs and organization.

Even In Nigeria, we have 3 high profile cult like Institutions: RGGC, SCoAN and Christ Embassy. Yup. Their respective members just don't know it yet. In a saner clime like USA, Germany, France and Norway, such institutions will be paying taxes just like any other other business or outrightly outlawed.

And this is why I said you shouldn't use the cult tag so loosely, because people would misinterpret it. Very few people on here would agree with you that RGGC/RCCG, SCoAN, Christ Embassy et al are cults.

And in the USA, em sects would be very welcome. They have so many analogs over there--the Joel Osteen crowd.

You're right, SoC is not the only religious like organization that has been investigated by the feds. Remember the Branch Davidians? It was a commune with crazy ideas not disimilar to the ones SoC are currently promoting. We all know how it turned out, don't we?

Bottom line, when a formal/informal gathering of more than two people become in any way unorthodox (deviating from the norm), it can be qualified as a cult. That's the universal rule.

The norm always changes. And if you're going to be really literal with that definition, most mainstream orgz are cults. From military special forces to a small informal online community of people with peculiar sexual interests. Which is another reason why I say using the cult tag for SoC is in bad taste. It is a religion.

Like Wicca, Laveyan Satanism et al. People are weird and in this age of unprecedented freedom of association, people would continue to have gatherings that are "unorthodox." Can't use the label for everyone. That's muddling things up.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:33am On May 25, 2018
LordAdamX:

No one on the planet can outlaw a Roman Catholic Order. The Pope is a head of state. The Church is older than most European countries. SoC is being outlawed. Catholic Orders were exterminated like pest in the Middle Ages. Heck the foremost Catholic military order that fits the cult tag like a glove in them days--the Knight Templars--were thrown under the bus by the Pope himself. Members were tortured and executed.

Today, no one dares cross Catholic Orders because they're untouchable, not because they don't fit the cult tag.

And there are many cults in the developed world that aren't outlawed. From the Order of Skull and Bones (with former US Presidents as members) to the Bohemian Groove. No one really knows who the SoC screwed up with. Apparently, they launched a multi-national operation against the Feds (both in the US and major Western nations) and got found out. Like they were the first or that the Knights of Malta doesn't have eyes and ears in over 100 embassies on the planet. If powerful European nations are after them, it's either some sh*t is spooking them or there's some turf war.

So you can't use the outlawed stuff as a proof of them being a cult. All popular religions have members who occupy powerful positions in the society and who would use such authority where necessary and possible to protect their beliefs and organization.
What I can gleaned from all these is that you're well versed in conspiracy theories. I salute you on your knowledge sir, but thing is, I don't care about speculative history and theories. I go with the facts bro, and facts are facts. Some ex SoC have come out publicly to denounce the organization as a cult. They can't all be lying now, yes?

You said I can't use the outlawed stuff as a proof, and I say yes, I can, and here's why. To be outlawed is to entail that a group or person is involved in an illegal activity. If a religious organization is illegal in top SECULAR DEMOCRACIES the world has to offer, then something must be very wrong indeed. You can gloss over it as much as you like but the fact remains SoC is an illegal religious gathering.

LordAdamX:

And this is why I said you shouldn't use the cult tag so loosely, because people would misinterpret it. Very few people on here would agree with you that RGGC/RCCG, SCoAN, Christ Embassy et al are cults.

And in the USA, em sects would be very welcome. They have so many analogs over there--the Joel Osteen crowd.

Semantics bro, semantics. Sects, cults, followership, bloc, et al are different nouns describing the same thing: an illegal religious/irreligious gathering of people in other to perpetuate mischievous activity.

You know what's pretty remarkable? Temple of the Disciples of Christ (TotDoC) started pretty much like this RCCG. It was at it's early stage a place where people of all race and station can met and interact and worship God, blah blah blah... It was all unicorn and rainbows until 'Rev' Jim Jones on a fateful day, convinced his hundreds of brainwashed followers - and the reluctant ones at gunpoint - to drink cool-aid laced with cynide. 918 people died that day.

It's good that you brought up Joel Osteen, because he's another Jim Jones in the making. A charismatic brainwasher like him is remarkably dangerous if given an audience, which is why the FBI has a file on him and others just like him. Joel was recently kicked out of Denmark unceremoniously, because unlike USA, most european countries don't have a loophole in their laws (the first amendment) that protects vile organizations and people like the SoC.

Bottom line, classifying a goose as a duck just to fit a narrative doesn't necessarily translate to actuality. A duck is a duck whilst a goose will always be a goose. A cult being called a church so as not to anger friends and the community doesn't stop it being a cult in practice. If it behaves in a certain way, then it's what it is. Let's try and call a spade a spade biko.

LordAdamX:

The norm always changes. And if you're going to be really literal with that definition, most mainstream orgz are cults. From military special forces to a small informal online community of people with peculiar sexual interests. Which is another reason why I say using the cult tag for SoC is in bad taste. It is a religion.
There is a flaw in your argument. The military can't be a cult because it's a public institution. Public institutions are owned and run by the government and that automatically disqualify them as cults. However, Paramilitaries are cults ala neo-nazis et al, because they are motivated, funded and owned privately. Hence, tagging SoC as a cult is very justified. It goes beyond being a mere religion, it's an illegal gathering.

Have you watched The Mentalist? There is a church like cult called Visualize. What fascinated me about this cult is the way they operate. First of all, they will encourage you to tell them everything about you, after which the brainwash will start. They will isolate you from your family, brainwash you into 'donating' all your money to the cult, until the point whereby the only thing you'll be living and breathing is 'Visualize'. The creator of the show has since come out to say the cult was modeled after it's real life equivalent, SoC. It's a scary thing to see, believe me.

LordAdamX:

Like Wicca, Laveyan Satanism et al. People are weird and in this age of unprecedented freedom of association, people would continue to have gatherings that are "unorthodox." Can't use the label for everyone. That's muddling things up.

-Lord

True, you can't label everything, only the appropriate ones, and labelling SoC and it's cousins is very appropriate.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LordAdamX: 9:55am On May 25, 2018
koice:

What I can gleaned from all these is that you're well versed in conspiracy theories. I salute you on your knowledge sir, but thing is, I don't care about speculative history and theories. I go with the facts bro, and facts are facts. Some ex SoC have come out publicly to denounce the organization as a cult. They can't all be lying now, yes?

You said I can't use the outlawed stuff as a proof, and I say yes, I can, and here's why. To be outlawed is to entail that a group or person is involved in an illegal activity. If a religious organization is illegal in top SECULAR DEMOCRACIES the world has to offer, then something must be very wrong indeed. You can gloss over it as much as you like but the fact remains SoC is an illegal religious gathering.

Semantics bro, semantics. Sects, cults, followership, bloc, et al are different nouns describing the same thing: an illegal religious/irreligious gathering of people in other to perpetuate mischievous activity.

You know what's pretty remarkable? Temple of the Disciples of Christ (TotDoC) started pretty much like this RCCG. It was at it's early stage a place where people of all race and station can met and interact and worship God, blah blah blah... It was all unicorn and rainbows until 'Rev' Jim Jones convinced his hundreds of brainwashed followers - and the reluctant ones at gunpoint - to drink cool-aid laced with cynide. 918 people died that day.

It's good that you brought up Joel Osteen, because he's another Jim Jones in the making. A charismatic brainwasher like him is remarkably dangerous if given an audience. Which is why the FBI has a file on him and others just like him. Joel was recently kicked out of Denmark unceremoniously, because unlike USA, most european countries don't have a loophole in their laws (the first amendment) that protects vile organizations and people like the SoC.

Bottom line, classifying a goose as a duck just to fit a narrative doesn't necessarily translate to actuality. A duck is a duck whilst a goose will always be a goose. A cult being called a church so as not to anger friends and the community doesn't stop it being a cult in practice. Like I said earlier, if it behaves in a certain way, then it's what it is. Let's try and call a spade a spade biko.

There is a flaw in your argument. The military can't be a cult because it's a public institution. Public institutions are owned and run by the government and that automatically disqualify them as cults. However, Paramilitaries are cults ala neo-nazis et al, because they are motivated, funded and owned privately. Hence, tagging SoC as a cult is very justified. It goes beyond being a mere religion, it's an illegal gathering.

Have you watched The Mentalist? There is a church like cult called Visualize. What fascinated me about this cult is the way they operate. First of all, they will encourage you to tell them everything about you, after which the brainwash will start. They will isolate you from your family, brainwash you into 'donating' all your money to the cult, until the point whereby the only thing you'll be living and breathing is 'Visualize'. The creator of the show has since come out to say the cult was modeled after it's real life equivalent, SoC. It's a scary thing to see, believe me.

True, you can't label everything, only the appropriate ones, and labelling SoC and it's cousins is very appropriate.

Clearly, this will be a drawn out back and forth if continued so I wouldn't pursue it further.

In closing,

My point is simple: You can't use the "cult" tag recklessly and loosely, especially considering the sentiments that tag conjures up. And it is very evident in that if you did a poll on this thread (or the forum in fact) to identify how many believe the RCCG is a cult, the overwhelming majority would choose the "NO" option. Yet you just labeled both the RCCG and CoS as cults.

You called Elizabeth a cult member. And so if we're to go with your train of thought, then RCCG members from the VP to the artisan on the street are also cult members. As so it'd also be hypocrisy for an actor who is a RCCG member to play a member of the Ogboni Confraternity in a local home video since both are cults.

You see what I did there?

It's not just about your opinion. It is also about perception. Which implies that we should be careful about our comments in the public sphere. The CoS is a religion.

PS: I'm not well versed in conspiracy theories. It isn't a theory that some ex POTUS's are members of the Order of Skulls and Bones (for instance, the Bushes). It is an established fact that they don't hide. Here's a Wikipedia list of prominent members -- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Skull_and_Bones_members. The influence of the Bohemian Groove is an open secret.

You don't get to cherry pick these things. I'm only saying if you opine that the CoS is a cult for being shady, I can point you to a million other more mainstream orgz that are shadier and you wouldn't call cults.

-Lord
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:00am On May 25, 2018
LordAdamX:

Clearly, this will be a drawn out back and forth if continued so I wouldn't pursue it further.

In closing,

My point is simple: You can't use the "cult" tag recklessly and loosely, especially considering the sentiments that tag conjures up. And it is very evident in that if you did a poll on this thread (or the forum in fact) to identify how many believe the RCCG is a cult, the overwhelming majority would choose the "NO" option. Yet you just labeled both the RCCG and CoS as cults.

You called Elizabeth a cult member. And so if we're to go with your train of thought, then RCCG members from the VP to the artisan on the street are also cult members. As so it'd also be hypocrisy for an actor who is a RCCG member to play a member of the Ogboni Confraternity in a local home video since both are cults.

You see what I did there?

It's not just about your opinion. It is also about perception. Which implies that we should be careful about our comments in the public sphere. The CoS is a religion.

-Lord

And I say glossing over facts to fit a narrative doesn't make the facts less true. Good day.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:18am On May 25, 2018
Freethought:
Someone should please give us direct links to Money Heist.. I can't seem to find the series anywhere

https://480mkv.com/money-heist-season-1-2-complete-480p-webrip/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LordAdamX: 10:19am On May 25, 2018
koice:

And I say glossing over facts to fit a narrative doesn't make the facts less true. Good day.

And I could say the same about your comment.

-Lord
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:26am On May 25, 2018
Links for [/b]For the people[b] TV series, the sites I use don't have episode 9 and 10.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 10:30am On May 25, 2018
Damilare65:

Black sails

Westworld

power(50 cent killed it)

Money heist

True blood(I wanna do bad things with you)

Banshee

that's all I can remember for now

grin I forgot true blood.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hydrangea(m): 11:59am On May 25, 2018
Achilles100:
Links for [/b]For the people[b] TV series, the sites I use don't have episode 9 and 10.

http://subscene.tv/watch/voVRnKMd-for-the-people-season-1/episode-10.html
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by genderruler(f): 1:15pm On May 25, 2018
The Handmaid's tale S2ep6, these handmaids are in another dimension. What the heck just happened? can't wait to see if actual changes will occur.
Fans of Westworld. please is Ford still alive?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by genderruler(f): 1:17pm On May 25, 2018
call me weird but I falking love the opening theme of both TWD and AHS.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Seyfried26548: 1:52pm On May 25, 2018
The Flash
Lucifer
SuperGirl
SuperNatural
You can watch any new cinema movies, tv show and anime with multiple subtitles at http://123free.net

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 25, 2018
The Flash 4 was mediocre from start to finish
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:22pm On May 25, 2018
LordAdamX:

And I could say the same about your comment.

-Lord

I don't see how. SoG is an illegal religious like organization known for their shady activities. I didn't go out of my way to make up this allegations. People much more learned on the subject matter have since classified them as a cult (The FBI and Homeland Security), I only but use their playbook as my subject of testimony.

It can rightfully be argued that RCCG is a legit religious group since they don't pay tax. But that can only be attributed to the incompetence of the Nigerian constitution that doesn't have laws designed to curb the excesses of such groups... add that to the fact that africans are very religious as a rule, it will probably never happen. However, if RCCG were to be transplanted to the States, the fundamentals will change drastically. The organization ticked some of the shady boxes... for eg, tithing is a mandatory practice required of every member, in fact, their GO publicly declared once in a viral video that people that don't pay tithe won't make heaven. If that isn't a form of cult like behaviour, I don't know what else is. My concern here is that if things were to continue like this, RCCG might end up like Jonestown - another testament of the destructive force of unconventional doctrines.

Hmm...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LordAdamX: 6:01pm On May 25, 2018
koice:

I don't see how. SoG is an illegal religious like organization known for their shady activities. I didn't go out of my way to make up this allegations. People much more learned on the subject matter have since classified them as a cult (The FBI and Homeland Security), I only but use their playbook as my subject of testimony.

It can rightfully be argued that RCCG is a legit religious group since they don't pay tax. But that can only be attributed to the incompetence of the Nigerian constitution that doesn't have laws designed to curb the excesses of the such groups... add that to the fact that africans are very religious as a rule, it will probably never happen. However, if RCCG were to be transplanted to the States, the fundamentals will change drastically. The organization ticked some of the shady boxes... for eg, tithing is a mandatory practice required of every member, in fact, their GO publicly declared once in a viral video that people that don't pay tithe won't make heaven. If that isn't a form of cult like behaviour, I don't know what else is. My concern here is that if things were to continue like this, RCCG might end up like Jonestown - another testament of the destructive force of unconventional doctrines.

Hmm...

Dude you called CoS a cult and called RCCG a cult in the same breath. Are you confident that most people on this thread--scratch that, the person you quoted--would agree with you that RCCG is a cult?

If yes, we could ask him/her or organize a quick poll for 24 hours anywhere of your choice on this forum.

If no, then I'm positive you see the reason why my advice to temper your label rattling is not out of place. People can have a binary view of most controversial terms. You can't reasonably assume they'd always take to your definition/understanding/viewpoint like white on rice on a paper plate in a snowstorm.

The average random person reading that comment of yours would not imagine that by using the word "cult," you were referring to an organization like the RCCG (or sits in the same category). And therein lies my main point, don't call SoC a cult, because it is a religion (or more technically, a religion would be a more acceptable toga to vest on it); same way RCCG is a religious sect.

Which leads me to my second point, aiming a shot at Elizabeth because of her affiliation to a religion was way out of line, same way you wouldn't do same to a RCCG member playing an Ogboni Confraternity member in a nollywood movie.

I'm not sure what part of this rattles you or why. As I've said, and would repeat, it's not all about your opinion, it is also about perception. You might call it overlooking facts, but that is immaterial. Most "facts" can be manipulated to fit a narrative. Evident from all the examples I gave you of organizations that do same or worse than SoC that most people don't call cults.

And I would know because I'm deeply irreligious. And I know enough of the back story to sound like a conspiracy theorist to even above-average informed people like yourself. You don't go around sharing labels like you got an express delivery from Santa.

The interesting part is you don't even have to agree with me. I have no interest in changing personal opinions, that's too painstaking a job to do. I'm only passing a point across to you not to use a label because of its sensitivity. Clearly, you understand that. Why you want to make it confrontational beats me.

-Lord
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kongolo(m): 6:03pm On May 25, 2018
Damilare65:

Black sails

Westworld

power(50 cent killed it)

Money heist

True blood(I wanna do bad things with you)

Banshee

that's all I can remember for now

Nice
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kongolo(m): 6:05pm On May 25, 2018
koice:

TV shows with dope theme songs (In no particular order). - CSI: New Work: The Who - Smallville: Save Me - The Unit: Walk The Fire - The Leftovers: Let The Mystery Be - GoT: Main Title Theme - Damages: When I'm Through With You - Orange is the New Black: You've Got Time - Friends: I'll Be There For You - The Sopranos: Woke Up This Morning
-Dawson's Creek:I don't wanna wait by Paula Cole

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by darealsola(m): 6:57pm On May 25, 2018
U guys are the best on this thread..great work...I'm almost a silent reader cos I drop comments sometimes...so these are some of the series i watch and my views on the
ARROW-A good show sha...bt I think they've come a long way and they should stop it...season 6 kinda seems redundant....to me deathstroke is still the best arrow villian...I'm tired of arrow already jooor.

THE FLASH-Shioooor....shame on the writers of the show....I think they are confused with how they should have better villians..and also I need iris out of that place...she should just die or something..

ATLANTA-Oh my daysssss...Donald Glover(childish gambino) is a beast...he's just the best..9ce show...and I sooo love darius....my G...my main G...I just love seeing him....nigga is so slick....can't wait 4 season 3....

EMPIRE-Well empire is just empire...its not dope as it was before....well I have not watched d last 2episodes...will continue watching sha just 4 watching sake.

GROWNISH-I don't know if it was renewed bt grownish is just there....spinoff of blackish..well my fav there is luka Sabbath...my guyyy..I too hate dat aaron guy...he's too fine...why person go too fine kon dae perfect like dat grin grin well na im ishoro...

JANE THE VIRGIN-I mean wtf....DELETE DELETE...This show went from gold to pangolo grin arrant nonsense..I stopped d series since they were blocked and had no idea of what to do again..a very redundant show...mtchewww..

KEVIN PROBABLY SAVES THE WORLD-Aah my showw..I heard it was cancelled....e pain me dieee...I love the series...it was dope 4rm d start bt later it became somehow...I no know how I go talk am sha...bt they still had a little potential....Jason Ritter my guy....ehyah sorry. .

Silicon valley-I don't know why I'm just watching this but I'm so into it....that erlich Bachman guyyy ehn..I just love him...he's the best...great actor..

THE CHI-omohh everyone agrees this is also a great show..9ce 1....that small black dude is a great boi...he also landed himself a role in black panther...well that's good 4 him..he still has a great future...I'm so happy thrice got killed and now reg my guyy is in control...great show overall....ps:I hate Emmett guy..he is always confused...foolish boy..

THE LAST MAN ON EARTH-another big blow to me...why did they cancel it na...I so much love this show...although the last season was somehow mediocre but I think they tried...using like only 6characters for 4 seasons....wow 9ce 1 will forte is a great writer...they have tried so far shaaa..

THE MAYOR-this is also a show I'm into..but damn they cancelled it..the show was just setting into viewers eyes and all of a sudden they cancelled it...I'm pained shaa..good show to me oo..although it was somehow awful 4rm d start...

THE MICK-I mean why did they cancel a show that is this good....why why why....all of the characters were soo damn great to me ooo....jimmy and chip...my main Gs....my prayer is just that one other network continues it.

WACO-every Nigerian should watch this....it speaks about our gullibility as to religion....we too carry religion 4 head 4 dis 9ja...good series tho..idk if they will continue shaaa...

ON MY BLOCK-Hottest things on Netflix right now...I mean this is a super great show....if I want to start talking about this I won't finish...its too dope....Ruby is just too great...I hope he didn't die shaa...and that spooky too...soo badass..I'm in love with this show..9ce 1

American gods

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:08pm On May 25, 2018
LordAdamX:

Which leads me to my second point, aiming a shot at Elizabeth because of her affiliation to a religion was way out of line, same way you wouldn't do same to a RCCG member playing an Ogboni Confraternity member in a nollywood movie.

Elizabeth is a hypocrite, a very talented one but a hypocrite nonetheless.

Anyhoo... let's not derail this beautiful thread any further.

About to watch the season finale of Siren. LET'S GOOOOOO
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 7:21pm On May 25, 2018
Please folks, is handmaidtail worth continuing? I just watched ss1e01 and I am not hooked..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Damilare65(m): 7:30pm On May 25, 2018
koice:

-"I wanna do bad things with you" is pretty catchy. I don't know how I forgot that one.
- Money Heist theme song is also good.
- I disagree on Black Sail, it's original tho.
- Westworld theme song is fantastic, which isn't a bit surprising, because it is composed by the same dude that composed the famous GoT theme song.
- Power theme song is probably the only dope thing about the lackluster show.
- For the life of me, I am unable to recall Banshee's theme song... must have been pretty gash (theme song not the show).

power is dope, it just kinda lost its vibe after season 3 , and also, too many new TV series out there now, so no time for mediocrity, that's why a lot of TV shows don't last for more than 3 seasons these days. some even get cancelled after one season
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Damilare65(m): 7:36pm On May 25, 2018
The OA
this TV series and Legion are one of the few series I still don't understand. I couldn't even get past 4 episodes.

especially Legion, that show fvcked my brain mhen cry I even tried watching It when high(stoned) I ended up having headache , shuu
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Sammmypoko(m): 7:51pm On May 25, 2018
Emioga:
Please is anyone watching avenida Brazil?
Please do you know if I can get the CD in Nigeria?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sconp: 9:30pm On May 25, 2018
Anyone here watching deception
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 25, 2018
Just started "Black Mirror"........jeez, just where have I been since... this show is just sic
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:49pm On May 25, 2018
sconp:

I'm the amazing Cameron Black grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obonujoker(m): 2:49am On May 26, 2018
sconp:

I heard its cancelled after season 1... I only want to watch it because I heard Brett Dalton will guest star on an episode ....

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 9:10am On May 26, 2018
Grabthebeast Dot com it has direct links

(1) (2) (3) ... (1011) (1012) (1013) (1014) (1015) (1016) (1017) ... (2837) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 163
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.