Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,924 members, 7,810,549 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 10:55 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1033) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3506054 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) ... (2815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 14, 2018
Beorn:

Very true. Gideon's exit threatened to take away my total interest in the show. If not for my crime addiction, I'd have quit. Apart from Fringe (I got tired of it after season 3) and Twin Peaks, I'll check out other of your suggestions. Can you rate the top 3 shows for you from those suggestions of yours?

- The Mentalist
- Fringe
- Luther
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 12:18am On Jun 15, 2018
JohnnyPalmer:

Not even that
She warned him and told him one day it might bite him in the ass
That chuck tot her too much

It's a power grab movie

She did what chuck will do
Self interest

No strings attached

Either she goes down with chuck or she helps her own career

Well, i personally think wendy is now being overrated..... I have always being her number one fan
But i so much dislike her this season

I love how taylor played her

And chuck may be the greatest manipulator.... Axe.... The toughest and sneaky modafucker

But i don't just like the hold wendy has on both of them

Especially chuck.... He could have been a governor
His weakness is wendy

And it's not like axe is fu*king her, i get they have been together for 17years but still come on
Asking 2 grown as.s men to sit down... And they obeyed like a dog on the leash

Axe willing to sacrifice his own family, went bunta on spyros cos of feelings for wendy...
She's smart.... But mehn.... But i'm feeling she's now being overhyped jare in a annoying way
How will someone be willing to go to jail for someone who ain't your wife... Not even caring about his sons

And chuck will do whatever wendy says
Even when she found out he knew he cheated... No remorse from her
She still dey give terms

What's so special about wendy sef?

I like axes wife... She's brutal
Her role was limited this season though

Chuck - axe combo.... That's the question I've been asking... when will we get to see all these past years

Trust me despite both having a formidable opponents..... That combo with wendy is devastating....

Nobody will be able to stand in their way.... Not even taylor... Nor jock
I don't blame taylor even though i want her to go down.... But it's same thing axe would have done
She was right... The only thing axe cap is all about is money making

Axe had his instincts right about taylor not taking her with him for the raise... Never has it been wrong
Till the overhyped wendy convinced him thru his ex-wife otherwise

No be only you. This Wendy nonsense tire me too. Them overhype the woman. How can Axe decide to turn himself in just to save her, not minding his own family.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Talentteam100(f): 6:48am On Jun 15, 2018
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 10:08am On Jun 15, 2018
Cloak & Dagger.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 10:53am On Jun 15, 2018
The Bold Type.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Breegz14(m): 11:22am On Jun 15, 2018
Altered Carbon
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2018
Can anyone suggest a good series like Homeland and 24? Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 15, 2018
GuzmanAyodele:
Can anyone suggest a good series like Homeland and 24? Thanks
- Berlin Station
- Babylon Berlin
- The Americans
- Covert Affairs
- Alias
- Deep State
- Condor (airing)

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AryEmber(f): 9:09pm On Jun 15, 2018
Prison Break, I can watch that series again and again till Jesus returns, it's super dope!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ebukamatth(m): 9:42pm On Jun 15, 2018
any movie like 24 and strike back? I really need a good movie to download. Please help
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CsRockefeller(m): 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2018
AryEmber:
Prison Break, I can watch that series again and again till Jesus returns, it's super dope!

I haven't even seen it, may try it after Grey's anatomy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 12:42am On Jun 16, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

- Berlin Station
- Babylon Berlin
- The Americans
- Covert Affairs
- Alias
- Deep State
- Condor (airing)
mehn,av been busy lately ,will check out this movies
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 12:45am On Jun 16, 2018
CsRockefeller:

bro ,prison break is da bomb ooo ,try watch 24hrs too
homeland ,strike back cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skeletonkey(m): 12:59am On Jun 16, 2018
Dolores Wyatt Deathbringer Abernathy, destroyer of worlds, waker of hosts, solver of mazes, queen of the old hosts and the new
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skeletonkey(m): 1:02am On Jun 16, 2018
skeletonkey:
Dolores Wyatt Deathbringer Abernathy, destroyer of worlds, waker of hosts, solver of mazes, queen of the old hosts and the new
- as seen on reddit
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamkingzlee(m): 1:10am On Jun 16, 2018
Ebukamatth:
any movie like 24 and strike back? I really need a
good movie to download. Please help
Blindspot is quite similar and very interesting to watch. Just not bad ass as 24
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ebukamatth(m): 2:07am On Jun 16, 2018
iamkingzlee:
Blindspot is quite similar and very interesting to watch. Just not bad ass as 24

already watched that
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ebukamatth(m): 2:08am On Jun 16, 2018
iamkingzlee:

already watched that
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 2:42am On Jun 16, 2018
Atlanta.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:43am On Jun 16, 2018
iamJ:
In westworld mind they are bursting heads, so to understand an episode I will read explanations online then go to youtube for more explanation, I have stopped downloading it, westworld is not game of thrones, it has no story just using puzzle plots to build interest, HBO is just forcing it, that show will die next year

Think about this for a moment, what happens when they leave the island and join humans? What next? The story is dumb let’s be honest, just hype and unnecesarry sub plots

Meanwhile amazon want to start lord of the rings tv series next year cheesy wonder who will watch it, I forced myself to watch the hobbits people are tired of that story
West World was over hyped by even RT, I'm hooked already but I think I'll drop it as soon as the season 2 is over.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:45am On Jun 16, 2018
eph12:
Please someone should suggest cool crime, investigative series. Thanks in advance
Go watch Killing Eve.... very nice TV show, just season 01 with 8 episodesp

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:49am On Jun 16, 2018
AryEmber:
so many series out there that are more interesting than PB
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:51am On Jun 16, 2018
cao:
Atlanta.
Atlanta is really dope... my best episode is "Alligator Man", I think that's one of the first episode in season 2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:57am On Jun 16, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
Vida

I want to like this show but 6 episodes is just not enough, especially since the eps are 30 minutes. There's something missing. I do like it for what it is, I just want more. Starz need to up their game. They are getting left behind by other premium cable tvs like HBO and Showtime.
Vida is one of the best TV show streaming right now.... its a very nice story line... a good show doesn't have to be 45 mins to 1hr to be a great show... see Atlanta for instance, just 25mins and it has a very nice storyline. Content is the most important thing. That's why I love "The Good Fight", its a 50mins Show with good content, its better to have a show with small show time with a very good content. Few shows do well like FTWD and TWD that run for an hour

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:04am On Jun 16, 2018
R2bees:
You guys didn't tell me 13reason why 2 is out.. waited ages for this series.
Season broke fans heart... the lady wasn't what we thought she is, that's why most people ain't making a fuss about it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CsRockefeller(m): 6:21am On Jun 16, 2018
foreverkind1:

bro ,prison break is da bomb ooo ,try watch 24hrs too
homeland ,strike back cheesy

Yes, I've seen 24 and strike back, but in all which will you rate greater?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 7:01am On Jun 16, 2018
Netflix don renew Lucifer for season 4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tonybod: 7:32am On Jun 16, 2018
Lana1:
Netflix don renew Lucifer for season 4
Really, that show should remain cancelled.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by justpeehay(m): 7:33am On Jun 16, 2018
thegentleman:
Vida is one of the best TV show streaming right now.... its a very nice story line... a good show doesn't have to be 45 mins to 1hr to be a great show... see Atlanta for instance, just 25mins and it has a very nice storyline. Content is the most important thing. That's why I love "The Good Fight", its a 50mins Show with good content, its better to have a show with small show time with a very good content. Few shows do well like FTWD and TWD that run for an hour
I wish GOT wz a 12hrs per episode yea
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 7:53am On Jun 16, 2018
Tonybod:

Really, that show should remain cancelled.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AryEmber(f): 7:57am On Jun 16, 2018
thegentleman:
so many series out there that are more interesting than PB
Yeah, I know but PB is forever evergreen to me.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AryEmber(f): 8:00am On Jun 16, 2018
CsRockefeller:

Oh! You should, especially that season one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1030) (1031) (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) ... (2815) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Lana1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.