Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,300 members, 7,822,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:48 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1035) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3530596 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 12:33pm On Jun 17, 2018
hakeemlyon:
can't find it on TFPDL.. Any suggestions please..

O2tvseries recently uploaded it,enjoy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 17, 2018
hakeemlyon:
can't find it on TFPDL.. Any suggestions please..

Goliath.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hulkhiharitoz(m): 12:56pm On Jun 17, 2018
Who knows where I can find Netflix easy series , can't find it anywhere sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oseriki9: 3:34pm On Jun 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

I don't understand, what are you talking about?
I mean when I visit downloadlinks.club there is no list of series available to download and I don't see any option to check for them.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2018
oseriki9:

I mean when I visit downloadlinks.club there is no list of series available to download and I don't see any option to check for them.

Downloadlinks isn't a website, just a link page. It's the link page of 480pmkv website.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oseriki9: 5:52pm On Jun 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Downloadlinks isn't a website, just a link page. It's the link page of 480pmkv website.
Ohhhh, thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Alfred234(m): 6:16pm On Jun 17, 2018
please where can i download the English version of Money Heist
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 8:42pm On Jun 17, 2018
currently moving between 2 series designated survivor s1 and OZ s2. these two series are top notch.

i throw in scrubs when i feel stressed.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by greenglobestore(m): 10:08pm On Jun 17, 2018
American Series "BILLIONS "

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:47pm On Jun 17, 2018
Did you like Homeland?

I guess you would like Condor, Brendan Fraser is a weird psychopathic villain.

Loving it.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 1:04am On Jun 18, 2018
how good is the expanse?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by UnrulyVibezKing(m): 3:53am On Jun 18, 2018
Ufranklin92:
Billions

Fucck Taylor

Fucck Kate

Fucck connerty

Bobby Axelrod anytime anyday...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by UnrulyVibezKing(m): 3:54am On Jun 18, 2018
Billions S3E9
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by UnrulyVibezKing(m): 4:07am On Jun 18, 2018
Kaziar:
About to binge on Billions S03. Found out the hard way its not the type of show you watch on an episode per week basis.
Popcorn and coke standing by grin

3 episodes per days says my doctor, too bad I'm finishing season 3 today. sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hakeemlyon: 7:29am On Jun 18, 2018

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freethought(m): 8:03am On Jun 18, 2018
bamtos14:
Pls can anyone suggest An ACTION FOR ME O Have seen Blackliist 24 blindspot Flash arrow pls any new action packed
Timeless, Condor (still airing), money heist
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 9:08am On Jun 18, 2018
UnrulyVibezKing:

Bobby Axelrod anytime anyday...

Yes boss
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2018
It gives special joy when u watch series that has almost all d episodes compete
.finished REIGN last week ,
Finished SWAT season one last 9t.

Back to remaining seasons again , I am hoping to hook up with another sweet series .

I wanted to watch THE WIRE . but after watching POWER, QUEEN OF THE SOUTH, BREAKING BAD ,

I couldn't enjoy d THE WIRE again coz is same drug, crime,black hood thing ,.I need something different, I need history or comedy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
thegentleman:
GOT and Breaking Bad is definitely all time best... Good storyline, you can't even predict what's gonna happen next

Game of throne is currently out of cards , I hope they do something better in d next season ,
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 1:57pm On Jun 18, 2018
AryEmber:
Prison Break, I can watch that series again and again till Jesus returns, it's super dope!

I jumped to season Season 4 , back den , I think its time to start afresh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2018
Ebukamatth:
any movie like 24 and strike back? I really need a
good movie to download. Please help

The last ship.
SWAT
Defiance
Dominion

I guess u are looking for actions films

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 2:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
Futureberry:
you complain every week of westworld being shi.t...yet still watvh the next episode...oga ade calm down...i love it,so many people love it...if you don't move to another series...them nor tie you join tv to watch am by force...stop ruining my 2018 best returning series for me...

I used to say it that Nairaland is not a recommended site ,to request for a series everybody takes every series personal , some even refused to get the plot of the series and they start tarnishing its image , I do my best to bring d best in every series I watch , I try to learn new thing ,new. Vocabularies too, it was in smallville I heard the word "stalking" for d first time but I know a lot of experts here will say its not a good series ,

I just viewed Westworld season 1 episode 1 ,to know if its a series worth my time , and it is and I already bookmarked it waiting for enough episodes before or resuming , its always better to allow a series to be complete before u start watching it ,
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Futureberry: 3:10pm On Jun 18, 2018
Androidking:

I used to say it that Nairaland is not a recommended site ,to request for a series everybody takes every series personal , some even refused to get the plot of the series and they start tarnishing its image , I do my best to bring d best in every series I watch , I try to learn new thing ,new. Vocabularies too, it was in smallville I heard the word "stalking" for d first time but I know a lot of experts here will say its not a good series ,

I just viewed Westworld season 1 episode 1 ,to know if its a series worth my time , and it is and I already bookmarked it waiting for enough episodes before or resuming , its always better to allow a series to be complete before u start watching it ,
season 1 already done...season 2 will wrap up next week
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 3:40pm On Jun 18, 2018
Not a fan of Dramedy shows but this particular one (SHAMELESS) got me hooked on my phone all day

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Xtianvic(m): 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

please give me a list of your top ten series with their genres, best of best,pls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by GodMercy2015: 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2018
I just came across grey anatomy series, please where can I get the complete series from season 1 to 13. Thank​ you all.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 18, 2018
Xtianvic:
please give me a list of your top ten series with their genres, best of best,pls

CLASSICS (In no particular order)
- The Wire (crime)
- The Shield (crime)
- Oz (crime)
- Breaking Bad (crime)
- Sons of Anarchy (crime)
- Prison Break (crime)
- The Unit (Counter-terrorism, espionage)
- Weeds (dark comedy)
- Fringe (psychology, crime, sci-fi)
- The Mentalist (psychology, crime)
- Alias (espionage)
- 24 (counter-terrorism, crime)
- The Sopranos (crime)
- Broadwalk Empire (period drama, crime)

CURRENT (in no particular order)
- Mindhunter (psychology, crime)
- Bosch (crime)
- Veep (comedy)
- The Americans (espionage)
- Line of Duty (psychology, crime)
- Game of Thrones (medieval fantasy)
- Search Party (dark comedy)
- Peaky Blinders (period drama, crime)
- Taboo (period drama, crime)
- Homeland (counter-terrorism, espionage)
- Billions (drama)

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mekaprime: 7:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
Started young Sheldon with lots of expectation, I got to say that am not disappointed so far.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ShinyJay22(m): 8:35pm On Jun 18, 2018
I am currently hooked on onto the Badlands right now and boy am I so looking forward to season 3 episode 9 already.
This is the best AMC show ever with high class fight sequences.Currently my third best season movie... Who's watched season 3,episode 8? Incase you are into action then this is the season movie for you.Where are my fellow citizens of the Badlands?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Xtianvic(m): 9:07pm On Jun 18, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

CLASSICS (In no particular order)
- The Wire (crime)
- The Shield (crime)
- Oz (crime)
- Breaking Bad (crime)
- Sons of Anarchy (crime)
- Prison Break (crime)
- The Unit (Counter-terrorism, espionage)
- Weeds (dark comedy)
- Fringe (psychology, crime, sci-fi)
- The Mentalist (psychology, crime)
- Alias (espionage)
- 24 (counter-terrorism, crime)
- The Sopranos (crime)
- Broadwalk Empire (period drama, crime)

CURRENT (in no particular order)
- Mindhunter (psychology, crime)
- Bosch (crime)
- Veep (comedy)
- The Americans (espionage)
- Line of Duty (psychology, crime)
- Game of Thrones (medieval fantasy)
- Search Party (dark comedy)
- Peaky Blinders (period drama, crime)
- Taboo (period drama, crime)
- Homeland (counter-terrorism, espionage)
- Billions (drama)

thanks boss

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by NiklausAkins(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2018
Best Series of all time!!! The Originals..!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1032) (1033) (1034) (1035) (1036) (1037) (1038) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: ADEYHEMI and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.