Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1048) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3518075 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Xtianvic(m): 3:31am On Jul 04, 2018
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Xtianvic(m): 3:33am On Jul 04, 2018
Ufranklin92:

Toxicwap bro,but after downloading you will need subtitle for it too.
thanks, pls how do I make the subtitle work
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Xtianvic(m): 3:33am On Jul 04, 2018
Freethought:

Addic7ed dot com... I think the title dere is le Casa De Papel
thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CSTR1005: 3:58am On Jul 04, 2018
Ufranklin92:

Toxicwap bro,but after downloading you will need subtitle for it too.
Please, toxicwap only has season 1.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oslae(f): 8:10am On Jul 04, 2018
Hi, if you know any sites for any of these high quality movies, I would appreciate it Thanks.
Achilles100:

How high, 1080p, 720p or 480p?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oslae(f): 8:16am On Jul 04, 2018
What's the name of this movie please?
Hargbo:
I love this series...this is one of the best series I have watched so far, aside from GOT
Pls am i the only one that is on love with Amos....that guy does not take cheat....our president has a lot tonlearn from him..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 04, 2018
Hargbo:
I love this series...this is one of the best series I have watched so far, aside from GOT
Pls am i the only one that is on love with Amos....that guy does not take cheat....our president has a lot tonlearn from him..

Amos doesn't have a moral compass, but what sets him apart from your average psychopath is the fact that he knows he's amoral, and wants to be better. So, he seeks out people of conscience and follows their lead (Naomi, Holden, Anna). His behaviour parallels a well programmed combat robot. Someone like that would not make a good leader, a solid pack member yeah, but a lousy pack leader.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:04am On Jul 04, 2018
Mrmos:
So I decided to start Money Heist today but then It's not in English. What do I do pls?
How did you guys watch yours?
Use MX player to watch... Then in your MX player click the option icon to download the subtitle, this should help.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 04, 2018
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:07am On Jul 04, 2018
Xtianvic:
pls where do I get money heist English subtitled
Watch with MX player, download subtitle from the App
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 1:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
Has anyone here seen StartUp? A real masterpiece..The show is underrated because it is on crackle..

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Benjacky48: 1:12pm On Jul 04, 2018
Yes startup cool Waiting for season 3. Plse where can I downkod money heist.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2018
Unsolved, the story of Tupac and biggie murder.. cool

9.5/10 cool

Could have been 10/10 but I have to save 0.5 for my mb cool

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yinkard4me(m): 2:30pm On Jul 04, 2018
Marlon
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AgentGoat: 6:26pm On Jul 04, 2018
KoiceReloaded baba give me something to relax abeg.

Crimes and drugs dealings related movie.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Xtianvic(m): 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2018
thegentleman:
Use MX player to watch... Then in your MX player click the option icon to download the subtitle, this should help.
thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hargbo(m): 7:35pm On Jul 04, 2018
oslae:
What's the name of this movie please?
The Expanse
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hargbo(m): 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Amos doesn't have a moral compass, but what sets him apart from your average psychopath is the fact that he knows he's amoral, and wants to be better. So, he seeks out people of conscience and follows their lead (Naomi, Holden, Anna). His behaviour parallels a well programmed combat robot. Someone like that would not make a good leader, a solid pack member yeah, but a lousy pack leader.
u re on point bruhv
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hargbo(m): 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
AgentGoat:

Queen of the South or Power grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2018
rumours: money heist S3 will be in the making soon
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jjii: 8:04pm On Jul 04, 2018
American crime story season 2
Andrew cunanan is a psychopath. I felt so bad for the murder of Gianni Versace.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2018
AgentGoat:

- Snowfall
- Breaking Bad
- Animal Kingdom
- Weeds
- The Wire
- Banshee
- Queen of the South
- Graceland
- Crash
- Goliath
- Better Call Saul
- The Chi
- Narcos
- Sons of Anarchy
- Ray Donovan
- Wentworth
- Orange is the New Black
- Oz
- Kingdom
- Bloodline
- Gang Related
- SouthLand
- El Chapo
- Ozark
- The Shield
- Luke Cage
- Tin Star
- Stan Lee the Lucky Man
- The Bridge

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 04, 2018
yinkard4me:
grin

Name of series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lh19(m): 10:59pm On Jul 04, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
-
Bros abeg you fit give me the download link of vis a Vis episodes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Abujabir24: 12:41am On Jul 05, 2018
Hello house. please what is the name of the song that was sang by the gang in money heist after they've discovered that they've finished digging the hole. it was also sang by The Professor and Berlin toward the ending of season 1 during a flash back. I've heard the song song before, I'm thinking in video game just can't remember. someone should assist me.
And is power s5 out?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buffalowings3(m): 12:46am On Jul 05, 2018
Bleep. shocked shocked shocked
Westworld has turned dark.

Let me mull over these episodes for the rest of this week before I download the finale.

Pretty heavy stuff. shocked shocked shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:18am On Jul 05, 2018
Yellowstone
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:46am On Jul 05, 2018
Lh19:

Bros abeg you fit give me the download link of vis a Vis episodes

No links available anywhere. You should should try Torrents tho.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:55am On Jul 05, 2018
Buffalowings3:
Bleep. shocked shocked shocked
Westworld has turned dark.

Let me mull over these episodes for the rest of this week before I download the finale.

Pretty heavy stuff. shocked shocked shocked

Westworld is a pretty dark show, but it uses dark motif as a camouflage for the real themes, which are presented as questions, and were: Have you questioned the nature of your reality? And. What makes someone human?

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lh19(m): 8:29am On Jul 05, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

No links available anywhere. You should should try Torrents tho.
Tnx Bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mekanus(m): 10:01am On Jul 05, 2018
Anybody seen 'THE STAIRCASE'? They just uploaded a full season on o2tv.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1045) (1046) (1047) (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Dexter08(m), undertaker007(m), Baddestguyp(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.