Stats: 3,152,731 members, 7,817,010 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1051) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3517903 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 11:26am On Jul 09, 2018
Game of Thrones has officially finished filming!!
2019 we await thee...

I hope thats Cersei's blood on Arya's Nikes!! angry angry
And last pic still my best scence in the whole show. Tyrion's Trial! cheesy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FIDELITY24(m): 6:59pm On Jul 09, 2018
Good evening everyone, please I downloaded money heist and also the subtitles but don't know how to add it to the movie. I tried downloading it from video player but it keeps saying subtitle not found.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sugarleigh: 8:00pm On Jul 09, 2018
FIDELITY24:
Good evening everyone, please I downloaded money heist and also the subtitles but don't know how to add it to the movie. I tried downloading it from video player but it keeps saying subtitle not found.

Right-click the subtitle file, click "Rename" and edit the name of the file. The srt file should have the same name as the movie file. For instance, if your movie file is SchindlersList.avi, your subtitle file should be SchindlersList.srt.

Move the renamed subtitle file into the new folder containing your movie file. Many media programs will automatically display the subtitles if the subtitle file is in the movie folder.

Open your media player if the subtitles do not display. If using VLC, Go to the "Video" option in the top menu. Choose "Browse for Subtitles" and choose the appropriate subtitle file. In Windows Media Player, right-click on the "Media Splitter" icon located in the system tray on the right bottom of the screen. Select the subtitle file that you want to merge with your movie.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sugarleigh: 8:03pm On Jul 09, 2018
sugarleigh:
[/quote][quote author=FIDELITY24 post=69224974]Good evening everyone, please I downloaded money heist and also the subtitles but don't know how to add it to the movie. I tried downloading it from video player but it keeps saying subtitle not found.
[quote author=sugarleigh post=69226628]

go to this link and follow the steps

https://www.wikihow.com/Add-Subtitles-to-a-Movie
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sugarleigh: 8:09pm On Jul 09, 2018
Xtianvic:
the subtitle for season 2 is mostly too far ahead or too far behind. Pls is there any way around this? I have also tried downloading through the Mx app but didn't download. Pls anyone that has a better season 2 subtitle should share

http://my-subs.com/showlistsubtitles-2437-money-heist
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blue3k(m): 8:25pm On Jul 09, 2018
jjii:
American crime story season 2
Andrew cunanan is a psychopath. I felt so bad for the murder of Gianni Versace.

I like this season. I hope season 3 just as good.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Boschh(m): 9:01pm On Jul 09, 2018
sugarleigh:

http://my-subs.com/showlistsubtitles-2437-money-heist

If you're using MX player, you'll have to use "Subtitle Synchronization".. It's found under options - subtitle - synchronization..

When you play the movie, pause and click on the + button to shift the time difference in secs in order to get the right mix..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Snixdave112: 6:20am On Jul 10, 2018
WATCH THIS SHORT NIGERIAN ACTION FILM, IT BEATS NOLLYWOOD HANDS DOWN

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZ07xGN-yJ8
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freethought(m): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2018
SWAT!!! Someone should please help me out here

The proposal captain cortez is going all about, please what is that proposal all about? I want to know why her life will be threatened because of ordinary proposal...

Anybody please?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freethought(m): 11:20am On Jul 10, 2018
Blue3k:

I like this season. I hope season 3 just as good.
Is this not the OJ series? I think i only watched season 1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 10, 2018
Freethought:

The proposal captain cortez is going all about, please what is that proposal all about? I want to know why her life will be threatened because of ordinary proposal...

Anybody please?
Have you been following closely? The proposal is meant to reform the �Police in which they will be held more accountable. The �Police thinks they have already given more than enough to the community.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blue3k(m): 11:59am On Jul 10, 2018
Freethought:

Is this not the OJ series? I think i only watched season 1

The 1st season is about OJ. The 2nd is about Gianni Versace assassination. The second seasons is different because the director has to fill in details because some of the events werent documented.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freethought(m): 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2018
GuzmanAyodele:
Have you been following closely? The proposal is meant to reform the �Police in which they will be held more accountable. The �Police thinks they have already given more than enough to the community.

Thanks bro.. I think i get it now. They basically want the cops to have the same rights as the citizens
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Freethought(m): 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2018
Blue3k:

The 1st season is about OJ. The 2nd is about Gianni Versace assassination. The second seasons is different because the director has to fill in details because some of the events werent documented.

Okay, thankz
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coutinho14: 1:56pm On Jul 10, 2018
Lionpikin:
please guys, I am a passionate fan of epic films like GOT, Vikings, etc, can someone recommend hot epic series for me
black sails, da vinci demons are both lit

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coutinho14: 2:12pm On Jul 10, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Westworld is a pretty dark show, but it uses dark motif as a camouflage for the real themes, which are presented as questions, and were: Have you questioned the nature of your reality? And. What makes someone human?
please is it darker than legion? coz I haven't seen any show darker than that series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jul 10, 2018
Coutinho14:
please is it darker than legion? coz I haven't seen any show darker than that series

They belong to different genres, so it's hard to compare, but if we must, I'd say Westworld is several shades darker. Legion is pretty dark, but it also has several laugh out loud moments. It's criptic, trippy kind of dark (dark in a vague, fun way). Westworld however, is the darkest show right now. Twisted logic and twisted storytelling (literally and figuratively), no preambles, no comic relief. All around depressing. Only Black Mirror and The Handmaid's Tale can compete atm.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 2:47pm On Jul 10, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
Only Black Mirror and The Handmaid's Tale can compete atm.
I'll say Colony is a pretty good candidate in the event of a competition.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lionpikin(m): 3:11pm On Jul 10, 2018
Coutinho14:
black sails, da vinci demons are both lit
okay, thanks a lot, starting black sails today
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 10, 2018
Kaziar:

I'll say Colony is a pretty good candidate in the event of a competition.

Colony is dark but of a completely different stock that doesn't quite match up tbh. It's a post-apocalypse survival kind of dark. Basically, there's a hint of "light" at the end of the tunnel. In the genre it belongs to, there are much darker shows advanced by twisted logic, like 12 Monkeys and 4400, but still fall far short of the darksome allure of Westworld, for the fact that "hope" is a recurring motif.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 10:58pm On Jul 10, 2018
Treyknowles:
You do know Atlantis has been cancelled right?

I don't know bro, oh shit, this ruined my day.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Dygeasy(m): 11:24pm On Jul 10, 2018
Startup.

I'm still wondering how this show didn't rise to enough prominence cos its so goooodd.

Y'all should check it out.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nikapetrelli(f): 11:36pm On Jul 10, 2018
Please any news about the series Pitch??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daveP(m): 12:28am On Jul 11, 2018
Lana1:
Game of Thrones has officially finished filming!!
2019 we await thee...

I hope thats Cersei's blood on Arya's Nikes!! angry angry
And last pic still my best scence in the whole show. Tyrion's Trial! cheesy
Her posts prove she was the last woman standing.

Then Leana Headed aka Cersei posted below "Queen"

Meaning She @Arya, became the queen of the 7kingdoms.... phew!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daveP(m): 12:29am On Jul 11, 2018
Freethought:

Anybody please?
One she is mixed race then it's an anticops proposal. It disregards the fact that cops can make mistakes at the high points of moments.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by daveP(m): 12:33am On Jul 11, 2018
For now, I'm following the series, Salvation

An asteroid is 186days away from colliding with Earth and destroy the human race.

Liam Cole, a superhero and Darius Tanz, a top tech guy, are saddled with doing all they can to stop this, with or without help from the USA or not. Enemies within and without hamper plans. Nervy moments too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 1:07am On Jul 11, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Colony is dark but of a completely different stock that doesn't quite match up tbh. It's a post-apocalypse survival kind of dark. Basically, there's a hint of "light" at the end of the tunnel. In the genre it belongs to, there are much darker shows advanced by twisted logic, like 12 Monkeys and 4400, but still fall far short of the darksome allure of Westworld, for the fact that "hope" is a recurring motif.
The reoccurring theme of hope you so mentioned doesn't take away from it the deep seeded bleakness and despair associated with the show so far. Seeing as how such hope is laced with survival in the face of a larger than life adversary. I also don't quite agree with the description as post apocalyptic as the invasion could hardly be called apocalyptic in the true sense of the word. But, I would agree that the feeling of 'light at the end of a tunnel' which a viewer would either consciously or subconsciously associate with such a show might take the heat off things unlike Westworld.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Udezer69(m): 1:12am On Jul 11, 2018
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:46am On Jul 11, 2018
Kaziar:

The reoccurring theme of hope you so mentioned doesn't take away from it the deep seeded bleakness and despair associated with the show so far. Seeing as how such hope is laced with survival in the face of a larger than life adversary.
What adversary?? The faceless enemy, perhaps? The show could have been so much more if the invading aliens were given a face and clear purpose, but thanks to the nondescript plot, we got an all-human regime, erasing the need for creativity altogether... but I digress.

For something to be totally bleak, you gotta take away the sunshine, the ray of hope whilst simultaneously making it very persuasive (compelling). When there is a glimmer of redemption in the horizon, there is MORE hope, and LESS bleakness... and by proxy, less of the compelling factor. Colony may be dark like the average dystopian sci-fi, but it isn't compelling enough to be classify as depressing in the real sense of the word. Maybe if they had focused more on the bigger picture rather than the unrelenting family drama, they might have achieved some of that. There are many darker shows in the genre it belongs to: Utopia, 12 monkeys, 3%, Black Mirror, The Leftovers, 4400, V et al.

Kaziar:

I also don't quite agree with the description as post apocalyptic as the invasion could hardly be called apocalyptic in the true sense of the word.

It's post-apocalyptic since there is a displacement of the status-quo and installation of a new world order. Aliens invaded and put the humans in captivity, or did they not? The failings of the plot to show us proper alien life forms doesn't take away the fact that the premise promised one.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1048) (1049) (1050) (1051) (1052) (1053) (1054) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Predestin(m), UnApologeTic1, Speakout03, Feldie and 1 guest(s)