Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,557 members, 7,816,347 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1058) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3516544 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:18am On Jul 17, 2018
Arondizuogu:

What? Please do catch up. I'm in love with that show.
The sequel(wayward sisters) didn't get an order this fall, let's see if it will next fall..

it has a sequel??

wow.....almost down with season 1....13more to go...grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:20am On Jul 17, 2018
Arondizuogu:

The sequel(wayward sisters) didn't get an order this fall, let's see if it will next fall..

yooo...the season didn't even commence....CW has cancelled it already.....they decided not to move forward with the show....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tolulope2021(m): 9:37am On Jul 17, 2018
Arondizuogu:

Where did u download it please
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 2pretty4u(f): 1:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
Shades of blue... Loving the series.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 17, 2018
Who is America

grin grin

The world best professional troll is back, guys. Sacha Baron Cohen (most people know him as Borat) strikes again. The pilot episode has me in stitches. This guy is a frigging genius.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamharkinwaley: 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Use the search box. If I post the direct links, the anti-spambot will lock me up for 24 hrs.
I understand I tried that but still can get a way around it
Guess to download on tfdpl is way complex than I thought.
Sorry for all stress but can you drop the link in this format o2tv dot com , I will merge all together here thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jul 17, 2018
iamharkinwaley:
I understand I tried that but still can get a way around it
Guess to download on tfdpl is way complex than I thought.
Sorry for all stress but can you drop the link in this format o2tv dot com , I will merge all together here thanks

There's another way sha. All you have to do is input the necessary codes to have access to the links. I recommend the firefiles links.

- Complete Season 1 with Embedded English Sub
- Complete Season 2 with Embedded English Sub

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamharkinwaley: 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

There's another way sha. All you have to do is input the necessary codes to have access to the links. I recommend the firefiles links.

- Complete Season 1 with Embedded English Sub
- Complete Season 2 with Embedded English Sub

Whoa thanks bro I tried it now and it works, though I haven't start the download yet but will do soon
Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 12:52am On Jul 18, 2018
cao:
Sherlock.

Finally, watching series 4, let me see what all the hoopla was about...
If you loved it or not, try checking out Elementary; it's a different take on the Sherlock Holmes epic and you might like it.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 1:02am On Jul 18, 2018
Cloak and dagger
Just watched the pilot episode of this show and impressive is definitely not the word that comes to mind. Felt like watching a teenage love drama especially with the cheeky soundtrack and all. Pacing was a nightmare for the pilot episode.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:15am On Jul 18, 2018
Kaziar:

If you loved it or not, try checking out Elementary; it's a different take on the Sherlock Holmes epic and you might like it.
Used to watch it, haven't watched it in a long while.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ola12(m): 3:06am On Jul 18, 2018
The marvelous mrs maisel pilot was really good. Think I'm in love with that woman cheesy. Gonna keep watching
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:52am On Jul 18, 2018
Lana1:
Tariq! Omo ale jati jati!! I dont understand why Ghost hasn't beating some sense into him yet. So he's trynna protect someone who just tried to have him killed?? angry

And Tommy, must that one tell Ghost everything? Very inappropriate time for him to be telling Ghost they were moving on Dre.

As for Dre, that one can keep hiding behind his new mommy & daddy. Eventually he's gon get it.

how do people watch that series? i dont like it... lol

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:58am On Jul 18, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

yooo...the season didn't even commence....CW has cancelled it already.....they decided not to move forward with the show....

yeah thats what i meant that it did not get an order this fall.. they havent shelved it completely though, might make a few twists and recast, and boom, it gets a pilot order..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harry4cas(m): 4:21am On Jul 18, 2018
Sense8 season 3, as I've read will be released by Netflix. I just wanna know when it will be available
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 18, 2018
Harry4cas:
Sense8 season 3, as I've read will be released by Netflix. I just wanna know when it will be available

You read wrong. Sense8 is done and dusted. Netflix wrapped it up last month with a 2hrs season finale (attached to season 2) that did just about enough to tie up loose ends. So, the possibility of a season 3 is a complete myth.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oloriooko(m): 8:55am On Jul 18, 2018
Who is watching Condor here?
That movie is dope! Only one season with 5 episodes but the suspense is intense
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jade912: 8:57am On Jul 18, 2018
oloriooko:

http://seriesonline.fm/watch/zGOJr5xK-condor-season-1.html

i think it relly good , hope has new ss
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 18, 2018
oloriooko:

It's billed to have 10 episodes in total. It's still in mid season, hence the 5 episodes. The 6th episode will air today.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:00am On Jul 18, 2018
oloriooko:

Sh.t is dope.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oloriooko(m): 9:01am On Jul 18, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

It's billed to have 10 episodes in total. It's still in mid season, hence the 5 episodes. The 6th episode will air today.
This is the closest dope series to 24 i have seen
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 10:36am On Jul 18, 2018
cao:

Used to watch it, haven't watched it in a long while.
I actually kind of prefer it to Sherlock perhaps, because of its variety.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tolulope2021(m): 11:06am On Jul 18, 2018
Please, where can i download Wayward sisters
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 12:25pm On Jul 18, 2018
Good Girls.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Goddyss(m): 6:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
Sharp Objects is one of the most boring and awkward show I have seen in the recent time. Nobody should download that shit

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Electronzeez(m): 6:35pm On Jul 18, 2018
Goddyss:
Sharp Objects is one of the most boring and awkward show I have seen in the recent time. Nobody should download that shit

I will download.HBO don't push out poo.

I want to believe it is not your kind of series .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 18, 2018
Goddyss:

Some of us like it like that. Stick to your telemundo jare.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 11:44pm On Jul 18, 2018
Currently have the first 2 episodes from season 1 of The handmaid's tale...how good is the series before I waste mb
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Xtianvic(m): 1:22am On Jul 19, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

If you deem Snowfall to be slow, you won't like The Sopranos either, believe me. Significant amount of time is spent on plot and character developments, invariably constituting to what people like you would refer to as a "slow start" and to a larger degree, "a slow show".

Snowfall is the antithesis of Westworld btw, there is nothing complicated about it. Multiple storylines but presented in a non-linear fashion that is easy to follow.
Baba pls list me very good shows that pick up right from the first episode

(1) (2) (3) ... (1055) (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: stulp16 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.