Stats: 3,152,495 members, 7,816,178 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1059) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3516323 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:42am On Jul 19, 2018
tolulope2021:
Please, where can i download Wayward sisters

u cannot because it did not get an order this fall, it has been semi shelved..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:43am On Jul 19, 2018
Electronzeez:

I will download.HBO don't push out poo.

I want to believe it is not your kind of series .

hbo has been messing up lately bro.. this their slow paced thing is not working at all...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:33am On Jul 19, 2018
LordAdam16:

SPOILER ALERT

I really don't know what #The100 you're watching if you think The Prisoners agreed to share the valley before the war started. How can you conveniently forget that The Prisoners first screwed over Bellamy; then a Prisoner tried to kill Octavia; then tried to wipe off Wonkru with missiles.

The only reason why they are trying to weaken Octavia's hold by recruiting defectors and offering total surrender as a way to get a deal is because Diyoza is scared sh*tless of facing Wonkru in battle. She should have thought of that before screwing Bellamy over and putting a shock collar on Raven and Murphy.

Indra did not have any issue with the worm plan. She only has an issue with Bloodreina keeping her out of the loop. It's politics. Indra is the head of the Wonkru's army.

Continued reading your epistle and I can confidently say you are watching the show but aren't following it. They are two different things.

When did Octavia send an assassin to kill Madi?
How is Jaha different from Octavia?
Who do you think gave Octavia the advice that led to the infamous "you are wonkru, or you are the enemy of wonkru"?
Are you going to conveniently forget about Jaha's role in the City of Light debacle?
Did you miss the scene where Octavia's third-in-command said she ran a test and the worms do not survive for long in green vegetation?

Clark and Bellamy are hypocrites if you think about it. Clark had no issues pulling the lever at Mount Weather; which eventually caused Jasper's depression and led to his suicide. Bellamy was on Pike's side when they massacred 300 grounder soldiers sent to protect them and when Pike put a bullet through Lincoln's skull; which pretty much sent Octavia on a dark path. Yet, Octavia forgave him.

But oh? Let's just continue on an Octavia hate bandwagon because she wants to use a bio-weapon when she's completely outclassed in conventional weaponry. Or can you kindly explain how you expect Octavia to win a war against the Prisoners that was started with the Prisoners given how far apart they are in weapon systems' capabilities? Same Octavia that pardoned Echo after Bellamy talked to her.

Octavia was part of the Skaikru clan until she became a grounder. 1100 of the 1200 Wonkru tribe members are grounders. All grounder leaders rule by an iron fist to ensure their own survival. Including the beloved Lexa. Weakness is poison for a grounder leader. If you'd been following the show rather than just watching, you'd know this.

PS: This is my last reply on the subject. Before the thread turns into a nightmare for those checking through for updates and other things.

-Lord
So dude, have you seen Episode 10 and do u still believe what Octavia is doing is right? Only a fool will watch episode 10 and still say Octavia character is still just. Can't wait for Octavia character to be taken out.

I really don't like the direction The 100 is taking viewers to, a major character supposed to die in S05E10, they have started making some character to develop plot armor. Bellamy should have died in the pit to thrill the viewers, everyone knows Bellamy was no match for Indra and the Flame Keeper. it being long a character died, except Jaha which we all knew before the season started, why I still respect GOT till date, they take out character every once in a while to thrill the fans.

With the trailer for Episode 11, it seems they will finally let us into what happened in the bunker and why Octavia is what she is now. So many people are suspecting Cannibalism, probably they did something of such while in the bunker. Episode 11 will be intense but if no major character dies this season as they are about wrapping things up, then people will stop taking this show serious grin things have started becoming chiché
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jade912: 4:21am On Jul 19, 2018
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 19, 2018
Xtianvic:
Baba pls list me very good shows that pick up right from the first episode

The perception of tv shows varies from individual to individual. For instance, there are some people that believe Breaking Bad started off "slow", but personally, I don't think so. I think it started off with a bang.

What I'm trying to say is what you may see as a slow start and a boring show in general, may turn out to be a perfect start and a perfect show to someone else. Case in point, a certain person in this thread criticized HBO for their "slow" shows, a tremendous absurdity from my POV, cuz I find HBO premium shows aesthetically pleasing - visually and mentally.

Bottom line: tastes are subjective.

I can give you a list of shows that I think picked up right from the getgo, but I should warn you, you may not share the same opinion. Indicate if you still want me to go ahead.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jjii: 7:43am On Jul 19, 2018
Suits is back. Season 8

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 8:35am On Jul 19, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

The perception of tv shows varies from individual to individual. For instance, there are some people that believe Breaking Bad started off "slow", but personally, I don't think so. I think it started off with a bang.

What I'm trying to say is what you may see as a slow start and a boring show in general, may turn out to be a perfect start and a perfect show to someone else. Case in point, a certain person in this thread criticized HBO for their "slow" shows, a tremendous absurdity from my POV, cuz I find HBO premium shows aesthetically pleasing - visually and mentally.

I can give you a list of shows that I think picked up right from the getgo, but I should warn you, you may not share the same opinion. Indicate if you still want me to go ahead.
go ahead let's see
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 8:36am On Jul 19, 2018
Anyone seen the forest from Netflix
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 8:50am On Jul 19, 2018
Arondizuogu:

yeah thats what i meant that it did not get an order this fall.. they havent shelved it completely though, might make a few twists and recast, and boom, it gets a pilot order..

okay okay

in other news....Suit's Back.....

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:52am On Jul 19, 2018
Doctee:
go ahead let's see

Alright... I'm a tad abstracted right now, so I'll be brief.

- Search Party
- Altered Carbon
- Preacher
- Ozark
- Mindhunter
- Godless
- 12 Monkeys
- The Handmaid's Tale
- Killing Eve
- Barry
- Justified
- The Crown
- Mr. Robot
- The Good Fight
- Patrick Melrose
- The Chi
- Snowfall
- The Deuce
- Chance
- Bojack Horseman
- Trust
- Sacred Games
- Narcos
- Gomorrah
- Babylon Berlin
- Deutchland83
- Get Shorty
- Dark
- American Gods
- Westworld
- Safe
- Fearless
- Castlevania
- Feud
- Flowers
- American Vandals
- Jinx
- The Good Fight
- The Night Of
- The Terror
- The Sinner

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 10:27am On Jul 19, 2018
who is watching � Anne

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 11:02am On Jul 19, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Alright... I'm a tad abstracted right now, so I'll be brief.

- Search Party
- Altered Carbon
- Preacher
- Ozark
- Mindhunter
- Godless
- 12 Monkeys
- The Handmaid's Tale
- Killing Eve
- Barry
- Justified
- The Crown
- Mr. Robot
- The Good Fight
- Patrick Melrose
- The Chi
- Snowfall
- The Deuce
- Chance
- Bojack Horseman
- Trust
- Sacred Games
- Narcos
- Gomorrah
- Babylon Berlin
- Deutchland83
- Get Shorty
- Dark
- American Gods
- Westworld
- Safe
- Fearless
- Castlevania
- Feud
- Flowers
- American Vandals
- Jinx
- The Good Fight
- The Night Of
- The Terror
- The Sinner
thank u koice
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 11:03am On Jul 19, 2018
Well...shît!! grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 11:05am On Jul 19, 2018
Saxe really hates Angela grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LordAdam16: 11:17am On Jul 19, 2018
thegentleman:
So dude, have you seen Episode 10 and do u still believe what Octavia is doing is right? Only a fool will watch episode 10 and still say Octavia character is still just. Can't wait for Octavia character to be taken out.

I really don't like the direction The 100 is taking viewers to, a major character supposed to die in S05E10, they have started making some character to develop plot armor. Bellamy should have died in the pit to thrill the viewers, everyone knows Bellamy was no match for Indra and the Flame Keeper. it being long a character died, except Jaha which we all knew before the season started, why I still respect GOT till date, they take out character every once in a while to thrill the fans.

With the trailer for Episode 11, it seems they will finally let us into what happened in the bunker and why Octavia is what she is now. So many people are suspecting Cannibalism, probably they did something of such while in the bunker. Episode 11 will be intense but if no major character dies this season as they are about wrapping things up, then people will stop taking this show serious grin things have started becoming chiché

I'm not sure why you're quoting me.

I still stand by my previous argument. Nothing Octavia did in ep 10 invalidates what I said earlier. Admittedly, she went too far by burning the farm station. However, in her mind, the Eligius Clan are an existential risk. To her, the Wonkru Clan is only a few missiles away from being annihilated. And the only way to neutralize that threat is to go to a war she didn't start.

Moreover, she trusted Diyoza once, via Bellamy. That almost cost her her life. So forgive her if she is not elated to take that chance again.

Do I wholeheartedly agree with her line of thinking; maybe not! Do I understand why she'd think that way, yes!

The rest of your diatribe is of no interest to me. I am not a writer for the show, and I don't care what anyone in the fanbase wants.

-Lord

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tonybod: 1:56pm On Jul 19, 2018
Can anyone who have seen strange Angel give a rating/review of it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 19, 2018
Can't seem to find the latest episode of Condor anywhere
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 2:41pm On Jul 19, 2018
stonemind:
who is watching � Anne
Stopped watching, slow AF
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 2:42pm On Jul 19, 2018
Lana1:
Well...shît!! grin
What's the name of the show?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lana1(m): 2:58pm On Jul 19, 2018
introvertme:

What's the name of the show?
Power!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 3:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
introvertme:

Stopped watching, slow AF

wait you stopped?? undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2018
stonemind:

wait you stopped?? undecided
Yapp
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Simplyunique: 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2018
Just binged season two of westworld. So MiB is a host shocked 9/10 rating for me

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Marvel1206: 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2018
thegentleman:

Death doesn't thrill me o. I don't like seeing character deaths. I haven't seen episode 11's trailer though and yes, I suspect cannibalism as it was hinted in this episode.

I hate Octavia angry
I think those worms Clarke carelessly disposed would backfire much later

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 5:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
Simplyunique:
Just binged season two of westworld. So MiB is a host shocked 9/10 rating for me
No Men in Black is not a host
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Xtianvic(m): 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

thanks.
Secondly,do you have a link to download the Americans?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Simplyunique: 8:23pm On Jul 19, 2018
Singapore1:

No Men in Black is not a host

He is. Watch the after credits of the season finale. The same tin he was doing to delos has actually been done to him all this while.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2018
Lana1:
Well...shît!! grin
bro abeg I need site where I can download power with subtitles
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2018
Lana1:
Saxe really hates Angela grin grin

I swear down,I laughed so heard when he said that ehh
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ufranklin92(m): 9:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
So I started watching 'orange is the new black'
Well I can't stop laughing,amazing cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2018
jjii:
Suits is back. Season 8

just downloaded it. will watch it now
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tabtabtab: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2018
Agbakolly:
bro abeg I need site where I can download power with subtitles
Download the subtitle file and sync it ursef

(1) (2) (3) ... (1056) (1057) (1058) (1059) (1060) (1061) (1062) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Qozeem103(m) and 3 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64