Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,482 members, 7,830,426 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1066) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3541251 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 6:21pm On Jul 30, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Una high. grin grin
don't mind the guy cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 9:34pm On Jul 30, 2018
lowisz:
Honestly u guys are doing a great lovely job here, this is my first time to comment on this thread, sometimes when bored and confuse of the movies to watch to avoid wastage of data, I just read three to four pages on dis thread and bam I pick from what I read, the movie I watch was MONEY HEIST, men I love dat movie.

Pls were can I get the season 2, because it only on Netflix website,

pirate bay
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 11:14pm On Jul 30, 2018
I really miss this show, am glad it has been renewed for a third season cool

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mekanus(m): 12:39am On Jul 31, 2018
This MONEY HEIST is really dope. Too much display of intelligence in one series. I have a crush on that girl called Nairobi though, her voice is so sweet.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by temtop005(m): 1:03am On Jul 31, 2018
Condor, very funny kid

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Glock: 1:29am On Jul 31, 2018
Hueyreckless0007:
I really miss this show, am glad it has been renewed for a third season cool
Allora grin This is good news

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 2:17am On Jul 31, 2018
Glock:

Allora grin This is good news

I guess we'll be seeing more of Dev and his cute Italian friend cheesy wink

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rhukkie: 4:33am On Jul 31, 2018
I followed your instructions but then I can't go further, it's not just downloading. It's a mobile phone suitable version right? Pls help
Beorn:

Download it here:

https:// www.tfp.is /money-heist-complete-season-02-480p-webrip-x264-tfpdl/

Click on the download link, enter the captcha words and it'll show you the various links. Download the first 9 links, it's the episodes from 1 to 9. Don't bother about downloading the subtitles, it comes embedded with an English subtitle.

P.S: I spaced out the link above in order to avoid a ban. Remove the spaces and join them together when you copy and paste on your browser, and it becomes a functional link.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vampire2020: 5:38am On Jul 31, 2018
SAMBHOSS:
LA casa de papel....

pheew....done and dusted....all I can say is....this show is MAD....
hey bro,can I know the internet service you are making use of in downloading?ntel been messing me up really bad.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamharkinwaley: 8:25am On Jul 31, 2018
SAMBHOSS:
LA casa de papel....
pheew....done and dusted....all I can say is....this show is MAD....

Bro is yours subtitled ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:53am On Jul 31, 2018
vampire2020:
hey bro,can I know the internet service you are making use of in downloading?ntel been messing me up really bad.

it's WiFi network bro....school's WiFi....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 9:54am On Jul 31, 2018
iamharkinwaley:

Bro is yours subtitled ?

yeah....encoded with it....SSA
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 3verblazing(m): 10:36am On Jul 31, 2018
Dstv Subscription @ low rates... Fast and Easy..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Beorn: 11:26am On Jul 31, 2018
rhukkie:
I followed your instructions but then I can't go further, it's not just downloading. It's a mobile phone suitable version right? Pls help

You got the direction right and in that screenshot you posted, if you click on that download button, it'll lead to a next page where you'll see "create download link" button, and when you click on it, it'll start downloading. If it's not showing that next page which screenshot I attached below, then i don't know know where the problem is from. Maybe you'd try Ucweb or Operamini, both works for me on phone alongside Mozilla Firefox on PC.

I can give you another link if you want, but the format is in 780p (around 250mb each episode) unlike the link of Tfpdl which is 480p (around 190mb each episode). Both formats are very clear and comes with embedded subtitles.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philbubs(m): 12:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
TNT's The Last Ship returns for final season Sept 9 Can't Wait!!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamharkinwaley: 12:43pm On Jul 31, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

yeah....encoded with it....SSA
Pls can you send the link thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by foreverkind1(m): 1:34pm On Jul 31, 2018
temtop005:
Condor, very funny kid
Condor is very cool, I must admit. But have finished episode 6 of season 1 , am watching shooter now S3E01 , who is still watching designated survivor? The series looks boring now cry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 2:26pm On Jul 31, 2018
Today is the day, OZARK!!!

Hopefully by tomorrow, all episodes will be available.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 2:27pm On Jul 31, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Enjoy.

Thanks alot man.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by deen4real7902: 3:00pm On Jul 31, 2018
Please where can i download money heist with subtitle
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by rhukkie: 3:01pm On Jul 31, 2018
Thanks alot, it eventually worked with UC browser, I used chrome earlier. I appreciate
Beorn:

You got the direction right and in that screenshot you posted, if you click on that download button, it'll lead to a next page where you'll see "create download link" button, and when you click on it, it'll start downloading. If it's not showing that next page which screenshot I attached below, then i don't know know where the problem is from. Maybe you'd try Ucweb or Operamini, both works for me on phone alongside Mozilla Firefox on PC.

I can give you another link if you want, but the format is in 780p (around 250mb each episode) unlike the link of Tfpdl which is 480p (around 190mb each episode). Both formats are very clear and comes with embedded subtitles.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Beorn: 3:07pm On Jul 31, 2018
rhukkie:
Thanks alot, it eventually worked with UC browser, I used chrome earlier. I appreciate

Yeah, I figured out that it's Chrome you're using. Chrome is good for browsing if you want to get that PC EFFECT, but for downloading? It sucks unless you attached an ADM to it. Ucweb and the current Operamini are faster for downloading.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hulkhiharitoz(m): 6:37pm On Jul 31, 2018
Achilles100:
Today is the day, OZARK!!!

Hopefully by tomorrow, all episodes will be available.
Aug 31 not july
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sprints2: 8:47pm On Jul 31, 2018
lowisz:
Honestly u guys are doing a great lovely job here, this is my first time to comment on this thread, sometimes when bored and confuse of the movies to watch to avoid wastage of data, I just read three to four pages on dis thread and bam I pick from what I read, the movie I watch was MONEY HEIST, men I love dat movie.

Pls were can I get the season 2, because it only on Netflix website,
https://www.moviesweb.info/money-heist-season-1-2-download/

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:57am On Aug 01, 2018
hulkhiharitoz:
Aug 31 not july

Oh, thanks. The 31st was all I was seeing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sprints2: 9:26am On Aug 01, 2018
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Damfostopper(m): 10:03am On Aug 01, 2018
pls can some quote me with names of interesting movie series.... I don't do series.... but the boredom here is too much.... thanks

BTW I have watched Immortal season one......
A man called god..... season one and two ......
Wolf something season One and two......
Merlin complete season from One to the end.....
Vikings.....
Strike back....

I wanted to try walking dead and prison break .... pls is it interesting

please I don't need flash and something arrow.... their trailer didn't interest me...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nasty22(m): 10:25am On Aug 01, 2018
philbubs:
TNT's The Last Ship returns for final season Sept 9 Can't Wait!!!!
How wud yhu rate the last ship series? planning on downloading it... Comments from everyone pls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iyajelili(f): 11:01am On Aug 01, 2018
Damfostopper:
pls can some quote me with names of interesting movie series.... I don't do series.... but the boredom here is too much.... thanks

BTW I have watched Immortal season one......
A man called god..... season one and two ......
Wolf something season One and two......
Merlin complete season from One to the end.....
Vikings.....
Strike back....

I wanted to try walking dead and prison break .... pls is it interesting

please I don't need flash and something arrow.... their trailer didn't interest me...
You can try prison break, very interesting series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philbubs(m): 11:11am On Aug 01, 2018
Nasty22:

How wud yhu rate the last ship series? planning on downloading it... Comments from everyone pls
It's a lovely watch i give it 7/10

(1) (2) (3) ... (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) (1067) (1068) (1069) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: stanislaus67(m), shawwal1(m), Lana1(m), Greatswimmer, zoroby(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.