Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,549 members, 7,816,334 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1063) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3516526 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 26, 2018
kongolo:
Sachas work was amazing in the late 90s and early to mid 2000s.That is why I am usually disappointed by his subpar work today.Below is a 3 minute video of one of his characters Ali G interviewing a feminist.Just watch how he trolls the hell out of https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=6XRDmVSGx6o
Bro, just because you hate the gentleman's brand of humor nowadays, doesn't mean others do. I for one still gets tickled hysterically by his deadpan satirical wit, and many of the western audience are right there with me, cuz the show is getting mad reviews right now.

The guy is doing good work joor. Stylishly exposing the bigotry nature of the american alt-righters. Just yesterday, Jason Spencer (remember him from episode 2?) resigned from his political appointment after SBC exposed his deplorable nature to the whole world. I just wish he did one on Trump too. Now, that would be quite an episode.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Damilare65(m): 7:16pm On Jul 26, 2018
is there going to be another Westworld season??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 26, 2018
Damilare65:
is there going to be another Westworld season??

Already renewed.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 7:52pm On Jul 26, 2018
MarijuanaLORD:

Thanks for this. Just finished watching episode 6 of season 1 and i am a bit disappointed about girls death. Anyways the series has awesome potentials i hope dey continue

Kindly recommend some other
what do you mean by girls death?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 7:55pm On Jul 26, 2018
WSJ77:

@bolded same here, was kinda disappointed too but looking forward to the next episode though.
both boys and girls have been killed a lot.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ola12(m): 8:13pm On Jul 26, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

True dat. Anti-heroes are multi-layered, and thus, make for more compelling characters. My fav anti-hero is Walter White, the one and only Heisenberg.
Yh, Walter White's great too. You know there was a fan theory that he's actually the villian of the series, not just an antihero.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kongolo(m): 8:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Bro, just because you hate the gentleman's brand of humor nowadays, doesn't mean others do. I for one still gets tickled hysterically by his deadpan satirical wit, and many of the western audience are right there with me, cuz the show is getting mad reviews right now.

The guy is doing good work joor. Stylishly exposing the bigotry nature of the american alt-righters. Just yesterday, Jason Spencer (remember him from episode 2?) resigned from his political appointment after SBC exposed his deplorable nature to the whole world. I just wish he did one on Trump too. Now, that would be quite an episode.
This is quite unfair.Sacha deceptively egged him on to use to use the N word.It's a damn shame what Sacha has become.It reminds me of all these so-called "investigative sports journalists" who aim to "expose corruption" in football circles and record football officials receiving cash and abruptly end the "investigation" there.Balderdash.As for a Trump interview, Sacha interviewed him as Ali G over a decade ago but it was more focused on a goofy business idea

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=PDu9CvbrnlM
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2018
kongolo:
This is quite unfair.Sacha deceptively egged him on to use to use the N word.It's a damn shame what Sacha has become.It reminds me of all these so-called "investigative sports journalists" who aim to "expose corruption" in football circles and record football officials receiving cash and abruptly end the "investigation" there.Balderdash.As for a Trump interview, Sacha interviewed him as Ali G over a decade ago but it was more focused on a goofy business idea

https://m.youtube.com/#/watch?v=PDu9CvbrnlM

I can't believe you're actually defending a racist white man? Slave mentality, perhaps. Listen, a racist has always been a racist, and only need an excuse to let rip. What SBC does is to provide that excuse and a conducive (facilitative) environment, then sit back and let to the drama unfold.

As for Trump, I meant right now that he's a president. It makes a whole lot of difference.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jul 26, 2018
isaiah9:
both boys and girls have been killed a lot.

He was referring to the girl he met on tinder: Katy H.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:47pm On Jul 26, 2018
ola12:

Yh, Walter White's great too. You know there was a fan theory that he's actually the villian of the series, not just an antihero.
It's a well known fact. In fact, most anti-heroes double as the main villains in their respective universe.

Dexter Morgan, Tony Soprano, Booby Axelrod, Chucky Rhoades, Vic Mackay, Jax Teller, Hannibal Lecter, Nucky Thompson, and Tommy Shelby to name a few villainous anti-heroes.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kongolo(m): 9:18pm On Jul 26, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

I can't believe you're actually defending a racist white man? Slave mentality, perhaps. Listen, a racist has always been a racist, and only need an excuse to let rip. What SBC does is to provide that excuse and a conducive (facilitative) environment, then sit back and let to the drama unfold.

As for Trump, I meant right now that he's a president. It makes a whole lot of difference.
I understand the bi-partisan politics in the U.S.A.The liberals try to portray the conservatives as the bad guys and the conservatives try to portray the liberals as the bad guys and mock everything about them.In his past work,Sacha never took sides.He was always neutral.He mocked all sides equally but now that is clearly not the case.He is on the side of the liberals.He coerced Mr Spencer to use the N word pretending to be an Israeli security expert.Mr Spencer did not use the word on his own accord and he also made Mr Spencer drop his trouser to his knees.Sachs is a total disgrace

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 26, 2018
kongolo:
I understand the bi-partisan politics in the U.S.A.The liberals try to portray the conservatives as the bad guys and the conservatives try to portray the liberals as the bad guys and mock everything about them.In his past work,Sacha never took sides.He was always neutral.He mocked all sides equally but now that is clearly not the case.He is on the side of the liberals.He coerced Mr Spencer to use the N word pretending to be an Israeli security expert.Mr Spencer did not use the word on his own accord and he also made Mr Spencer drop his trouser to his knees.Sachs is a total disgrace

YOUR opinion.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jul 26, 2018
Condor is boring. Acting doesn't look real to me.

I just want to start Game of Thrones.. wish me luck.. �

No interesting series to binge... I taya jare
.thinking Westworld.. you guys should rate it.. and be brief as to what you think about it..

pleaseeee... and if you've got another one. please recommend
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jjii: 10:34pm On Jul 26, 2018
Who's watching TKO(Total knockout)?It's a game show hosted by Kevin hart. It's so funny. Kevin is an awesome comedian
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Damilare65(m): 12:12am On Jul 27, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Already renewed.

really wow. I wonder what's gonna happen there, cos now that all the hosts are dead, and Delores is in the outside world now,
if the hosts are now outside, its not Westworld again na, is it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 12:21am On Jul 27, 2018
Castle Rock
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:09am On Jul 27, 2018
Achilles100:
The Man in the High Castle

New Season

October 5.

Too long man, too long.

Plz link for season 1&2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 27, 2018
Damilare65:

really wow. I wonder what's gonna happen there, cos now that all the hosts are dead, and Delores is in the outside world now,
if the hosts are now outside, its not Westworld again na, is it?
The two Dolores (original Dolores and Halores) and Bernard are the only hosts on the outside world. This is how it happened:

Arnold created Dolores who murdered Arnold, then Dolores recreated Arnold as Bernard, who offed Dolores and recreated Dolores as Halores, who in turn killed Bernard and every other human witness, and later on the outside world, recreated Bernard and the original Dolores.

Bottom line, life will go on just as per usual in the Westwood park since the military have successfully doused the hosts revolution... or so the 2 Dolores would like them to believe.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MarijuanaLORD: 8:52am On Jul 27, 2018
Hueyreckless0007:
Castle Rock
E make sense
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Beorn: 9:04am On Jul 27, 2018
SAMBHOSS:
The pilot was fantastic

Can you help me with this link? I tried searching for the series links and came up short. Only found one and the least mb of each episode is 700mb. Way too big.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Beorn: 9:05am On Jul 27, 2018
Morkavictor:
money heist. our own 100 naira note

Drop the T o x i c wrap link, please.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Damilare65(m): 9:36am On Jul 27, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

The two Dolores (original Dolores and Halores) and Bernard are the only hosts on the outside world. This is how it happened:

Arnold created Dolores who murdered Arnold, then Dolores recreated Arnold as Bernard, who offed Dolores and recreated Dolores as Halores, who in turn killed Bernard and every other human witness, and later on the outside world, recreated Bernard and the original Dolores.

Bottom line, life will go on just as per usual in the Westwood park since the military have successfully doused the hosts revolution... or so the 2 Dolores would like them to believe.

Halores? lol. guy

let's see how it goes sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SAMBHOSS(m): 10:33am On Jul 27, 2018
Beorn:

Can you help me with this link? I tried searching for the series links and came up short. Only found one and the least mb of each episode is 700mb. Way too big.

FootprintD55

bro...I used index...I typed index of money heist....

can't remember what I clicked but it should be DL dot lavinmovie or so
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 27, 2018
Damilare65:

Halores? lol. guy
let's see how it goes sha
Well, she's basically Dolores in Charlotte Hales body, thus "Halores".
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Beorn: 11:27am On Jul 27, 2018
SAMBHOSS:

FootprintD55

bro...I used index...I typed index of money heist....

can't remember what I clicked but it should be DL dot lavinmovie or so

Say no more, bro. I used your format and unearthed a gold mine where I saw both 480p, 720p and 1080p formats. I'm grateful. Thanks for this info. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 3:33pm On Jul 27, 2018
WSJ77:

He was referring to the girl he met on tinder: Katy H.
OK her death was painful. She thought she had escaped but that mad b*tch had other ideas chaaii
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 27, 2018
isaiah9:
OK her death was painful. She thought she had escaped but that mad b*tch had other ideas chaaii

Seriously that FBI agent is something else, just downloaded the latest episode, looking forward to watching it tonight.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Beorn: 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Well, she's basically Dolores in Charlotte Hales body, thus "Halores".

Bro, I'm seeing up to 9 episodes for season 2 of Money Heist in some sites, and 6 episodes for season 2 of the same TV series in another site. Which one is the full episodes? 6 0r 9?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
Beorn:

Bro, I'm seeing up to 9 episodes for season 2 of Money Heist in some sites, and 6 episodes for season 2 of the same TV series in another site. Which one is the full episodes? 6 0r 9?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2018
Netflix has just renewed the dystopian sci-fi, Altered Carbon for season 2. Great news. I'm genuinely excited about this! The first season was really good. I hope they can go off to more worlds and make it a bit more bizarre.

Best news tho, Takeshi Kovacs' new sleeve will be a black guy.

What he will look like, next season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Beorn: 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

All right.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 27, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
Netflix has just renewed the dystopian sci-fi, Altered Carbon for season 2. Great news. I'm genuinely excited about this! The first season was really good. I hope they can go off to more worlds and make it a bit more bizarre.

Best news tho, Takeshi Kovacs' new sleeve will be a black guy.

What he will look like, next season.

Boom!!!!
That's great new.
I really love the First Season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1060) (1061) (1062) (1063) (1064) (1065) (1066) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: BjaySexy(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.