Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,719 members, 7,831,295 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:39 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1097) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3542389 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) ... (2825) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 12:46pm On Sep 11, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Did a little research on the subject, and guess what? Stephen Kings has a total number of 127 television and movie adaptations. 127! But that's not the best part. Wait for it... In a top 25 list of authors with the most onscreen adaptations, a list topped by William Shakespeare with an incredible 831 screen adaptations, Stephen King is 18th, and well ahead of historical icons like Agatha Christie and Mark Twain!

In the category of "still living" authors with the most movie adaptations, Stephen King tops the list with 34, more than thrice the number of the runner-up, Nicholas Sparks (11 movie adaptations).

Like Barney from How I Met Your Mother would say "Legen... wait for it... wait for it... dary". grin authors with the most film adaptations, Stephen King tops the list with 34, more than thrice the number of the runner-up, Nicholas Sparks (11 film adaptations).

Like Barney from How I Met Your Mother would say
wow
cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 1:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
Keky:
Turns out Wendy was Ozark's Walter White all along. She 'broke bad'.

I tell you
She was very annoying in season 1....just a cheating housewife

If not for my bias of ruth langmore... Especially when she's emotional
Wendy killed it in season 2...she's the mvp

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 1:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
Kurupt01:

Spoilers much undecided

Bodyguard Spoiler alert!!!

I'm 60% sure she isn't dead
It just doesn't make sense
They never showed her after the blast
Not a body to be ascertained she's dead

Let's see sha.... Cos it's kinda too early.... It will break my heart if she's gone.... Her romance with her PPO is exciting...

If she's still alive... They will still want her dead
They won't stop coming... She made strong enemies
Is better they believe she's dead

Anyways by the 6th episode we will eventually know more.... Will there be a funeral or something?
It's obvious the muslim guy is just an innocent pawn
He was just a messenger
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 11, 2018
Please any help on subtitles of money heist season 2 episode 4.

I'm stuck there, the subtitles I ve downloaded so far didn't match with the audio and action.

I ill be grateful
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by afrobaby(f): 3:17pm On Sep 11, 2018
Stegomiah:

Let's see sha.... Cos it's kinda too early.... It will break my heart if she's gone.... Her romance with her PPO is exciting...

Anyways by the 6th episode we will eventually know more.... Will there be a funeral or something?
He was just a messenger

The show is killing it damn well. Keeps me on the edge of my seat. So many conspiracy, no one to trust really. I am also confused about David, he is also hiding some thing. Love the show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by skeletonkey(m): 3:31pm On Sep 11, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

You seem excited, lolz. Anything I should know?
I miss the last air bender
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:36pm On Sep 11, 2018
afilaka:

money heist that am already on s02e09??
bro help a brother.
I need link 5 subtitle of season 2 episode 4.
Anyhow u când do it, mail, whatsapp, link.. Anyway u can help a brother out please..

Am stuck there and u know it's tormenting looking at something u can't have access to..

Thanks in advance.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by afilaka(f): 3:56pm On Sep 11, 2018
krattoss:
bro help a brother.
I need link 5 subtitle of season 2 episode 4.
Anyhow u când do it, mail, whatsapp, link.. Anyway u can help a brother out please..

Am stuck there and u know it's tormenting looking at something u can't have access to..

Thanks in advance.

Am a lady grin grin
http://www.o2tvseries.co/movies-a-z-list/tv-series.html --i download movie here
http://www.addic7ed.com/serie/Money_Heist_%28La_Casa_de_Papel_-_Netflix%29/2/7/02x04 --subtitle for s02e04

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 4:28pm On Sep 11, 2018
afilaka:

money heist that am already on s02e09??
I used to know an Afilaka in bibiire school or Saint Lukes.. Couldn't remember
In Ibadan. Sec school
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Sep 11, 2018
afilaka:

Am a lady grin grin
http://www.o2tvseries.co/movies-a-z-list/tv-series.html --i download movie here
http://www.addic7ed.com/serie/Money_Heist_%28La_Casa_de_Papel_-_Netflix%29/2/7/02x04 --subtitle for s02e04

thanks very much but I ve gone through the links before and now..
From episode 1 to 3 is correct and matched the actions and audio. But from episode 4 and above didn't match the actions and audio..

But don't worry, I will have to download the dual audio with English as audio and subtitle.. I will have to del3the previous ones from season 4 to 9 and re-download it as the dual audio with English as audio and subtitle..

Thanks once more.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LordAdam16: 5:42pm On Sep 11, 2018
joashette:

I agree on the attempted suicide part. Wtf? Shot blanks, nothing happened, opened the door himself and was treated using first aid. That's all?! Like really!

Pls where is this fan commentary?

Overall I liked the four episodes so far. Engaging, the betrayals, power plays, shooting and sense of family. It's a combination of what I feel when I see several TV series.

70 percent rating for me...

Comment section of any of the main British news sites (Guardian, Telegraph...). Since it's a BBC show and Britons pay licensing fee for the BBC (around 150 pounds now), they get to watch it for free. Accordingly, lots get to comment on the episodic reviews.

I've liked the four episodes as well. It's just a classic Mercurio show. The appeal is in the storytelling and scores, most other things don't get as much attention. As some would say, it's a drama not a documentary.

-Lord
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2018
Stegomiah:

He was just a messenger
why the rush fifth ain't even out yet
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 5:51pm On Sep 11, 2018
sod09:
why the rush fifth ain't even out yet

Ikr, just saying by the time they release the 6th episode.. We will have a clearer view and understanding of what's really going on
The whole conspiracy ish too
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by LordAdam16: 5:53pm On Sep 11, 2018
Stegomiah:

He was just a messenger

SPOILER ALERT

Yh felt the romance was a big part of this season's run down. Will he betray her, will she betray him, how long would it last. It's sad that hearing that information pushed him over the edge. If it all turns out to be fake, will he feel queasy? He's a professional and shouldn't but the "like I'm room service" comment, breaking a tear, he's clearly fallen for her. That'd be something to explore.

Tahir was just unfortunate. Like Kim (I hope). Even Budd is a pawn. That's what makes the show interesting. Hell, Budd could be killed off and replaced.

-Lord
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 6:39pm On Sep 11, 2018
Stegomiah:

Ikr, just saying by the time they release the 6th episode.. We will have a clearer view and understanding of what's really going on
The whole conspiracy ish too
okay that is true though
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Keky(m): 8:26pm On Sep 11, 2018
Stegomiah:

I tell you
She was very annoying in season 1....just a cheating housewife

If not for my bias of ruth langmore... Especially when she's emotional
Wendy killed it in season 2...she's the mvp
I believe she is the main character in season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oluwaveeboy(m): 8:32pm On Sep 11, 2018
My favorite show is back. The last ship season 5 grin angry wink smiley Nathan James cool Tom Chandler cheesy cheesy seeing this thus put a smile on my face

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 9:11pm On Sep 11, 2018
Spoiler alert Power!!!

Just watched the finale....
Angela may not be dead though
It's just a major talking point... Keep the suspense going for the next season
They may decide to kill her off or not

Remember when Ghost tried to kill Kanan
We thought Kanan was dead
He was shot at and lit on fire

I think the show needs new characters, new faces.... This recycling is getting boring
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vampire2020: 9:13pm On Sep 11, 2018
Make I continue my supernatural Biko,I like watching it when there's nothing to watch again.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 11:22pm On Sep 11, 2018
Here i was shouting bodyguard
2 episodes into. Line of duty
And i'm tripping already
I don't wanna say it's better than bodyguard yet
But the ratings is high

Brilliant script and acting
Not surprised it's same creator/writer

British series are just too good

Thanks koice for the recommendation

Next on my list
spiral
The bureau
Fauda
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Skyviewray: 12:28am On Sep 12, 2018
10 stuff you likely didn’t know about the flash

. Over time, there have been 4 dc comics superheroes who've sped around like crazy beneath the flash call, namely jay garrick (often known as the golden age flash), barry allen (the silver ageFlash), wally west (who commenced out as child flash) and bart allen (who commenced out as impulse and then have become kid flash earlier than turning into flash).
know more at www.spbranded.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by lymelyte(m): 12:51am On Sep 12, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

- The Night Of
- Vis - a -Vis (Locked Up)
- Oz
- 60 Days In
please bro i need a link to vis A -vis.. thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 6:07am On Sep 12, 2018
Stegomiah:
Spoiler alert Power!!!

Just watched the finale....
Angela may not be dead though
It's just a major talking point... Keep the suspense going for the next season
They may decide to kill her off or not

Remember when Ghost tried to kill Kanan
We thought Kanan was dead
He was shot at and lit on fire

I think the show needs new characters, new faces.... This recycling is getting boring

With where the bullet hit her and how fast she was losing blood, Angela surviving seems rather unrealistic
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by afilaka(f): 10:08am On Sep 12, 2018
krattoss:
thanks very much but I ve gone through the links before and now..
From episode 1 to 3 is correct and matched the actions and audio. But from episode 4 and above didn't match the actions and audio..

But don't worry, I will have to download the dual audio with English as audio and subtitle.. I will have to del3the previous ones from season 4 to 9 and re-download it as the dual audio with English as audio and subtitle..

Thanks once more.

Recheck,it has bin corrected nw.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stegomiah: 10:48am On Sep 12, 2018
Kaycee7:
With where the bullet hit her and how fast she was losing blood, Angela surviving seems rather unrealistic

Yeah, maybe
Anyhow good riddance
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 12, 2018
afilaka:

Recheck,it has bin corrected nw.
too late downloaded 1080p with English audio and subtitle embedded.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
Quacks

At first watch, couldn't get into it, but on 2nd runaround, realized it was pretty good. Now, I can't wait for season 2. It's modeled after The Knick, but in a much light form, pretty much the same way Wrecked parodies Lost.

Came upon an interesting historical trivial that I've earlier encountered on AMC anthology miniseries, The Terror. Apparently, pre-20th century, Physicians were superior to Surgeons, and were the prima-donnas of the medicine stratosphere. Nowadays, Surgeons are the prima-donnas, and Physicians are looked down upon. How the turntables.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by afilaka(f): 1:09pm On Sep 12, 2018
krattoss:
too late downloaded 1080p with English audio and subtitle embedded.

CAN I VE THE DOWNLOAD SITE PLZ.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:36pm On Sep 12, 2018
Stegomiah:
Here i was shouting bodyguard
2 episodes into. Line of duty
And i'm tripping already
I don't wanna say it's better than bodyguard yet
But the ratings is high

Brilliant script and acting
Not surprised it's same creator/writer

British series are just too good

Thanks koice for the recommendation

Next on my list
spiral
The bureau
Fauda

Haha. The Brits are rather good at this, aren't they? I love how they are not shy about casting ordinary looking people with physical imperfections (such as crooked teeth and dumbo ears) as leads and main characters. This ploy helps to create an impression of reality, and hence, suspends disbelief.

Americans should learn a thing or two from these, and stop their ridiculous tradition of casting people that look like they just stepped off a runway of a prestigious fashion show.

The French and core Scandinavia (Denmark, Sweden, Noway) are also pretty good at noir mysteries.

There's a Brit-French collaboration called The Missing. It's pretty good. You might wanna check it out too, if you haven't already.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:22pm On Sep 12, 2018
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sacajawea: 3:07pm On Sep 12, 2018
I love Dick

(1) (2) (3) ... (1094) (1095) (1096) (1097) (1098) (1099) (1100) ... (2825) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: CSTRR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.