Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3505329 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) ... (2815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Oct 19, 2018
Kaziar:

Its a nice change of pace for Chris. His character went through a series of definitive changes this season, I loved it.
I hope it gets renewed though, it deserves it.

It certainly does. Let's hope Epix will give it a few more seasons.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 19, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
Daredevil Season 3

Episode 4 is off the hook. Short of words.

HOLY. SH*T!!! shocked shocked

This has somehow slipped off my radar till now. Does it have storyline per episode or a continuous storyline through an entire season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ebukamatth(m): 4:38pm On Oct 19, 2018
Where can i download line of duty please. i need a site please guys
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
rationalmind:

This has somehow slipped off my radar till now. Does it have storyline per episode or a continuous storyline through an entire season.

One major storyline per season. Every episode is connected. In short, every season is like a 13 hour movie.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2018
Ebukamatth:
Where can i download line of duty please. i need a site please guys

d l . t e h m o v i e s . p r o / 9 4 / s e r i e s / l i n e . o f . d u t y /

Just join them together.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ebukamatth(m): 6:06pm On Oct 19, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

d l . t e h m o v i e s . p r o / 9 4 / s e r i e s / l i n e . o f . d u t y /

Just join them together.
thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 6:09pm On Oct 19, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

The Alienist has a similar vibe. Give it a watch if you're interested.

Will check it out. Much Obliged
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DiggITnetwork: 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Not a fan of Salvation. Couldn't get past season 1.

New shows are:

Sharp Objects, Altered Carbon, Succession, Killing Eve, Barry, Mayans MC, The Terror, Yellowstone, The Haunting of Hill House, Wanderlust, The Innocents, Maniac, Britannia, The Looming Tower, Trust, The Chi, Pose, Tom Clancy's Jack Ryan, Condor, The Last OG, Unsolved: The Murders of Tupac and the Notorious B.I.G, Everything Sucks, A Very British Scandal, Patrick Melrose, Collateral, Safe, Counterpart, Sacred Games, Cobra Kai, Siren, The Alienist, Waco...

Mehn, I can't recall them all from memory right now, there are so many.

Okie's thanks
This sef na list
BTW I just finished succession twas madddtttt.
I hope you are fan oo..
Think this one is a crazy new stuff especially the way they ended with the son still not able to take over the company ....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DiggITnetwork: 6:18pm On Oct 19, 2018
daveP:
oh here comes one of their asslickers.

Imagine such a stance!!!

What a strong mind you actually do have. Indeed!!

Lol it seems the guy does not understand the definition of character defamation.
Imagine its your wife that someone is defaming how would you feel.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DiggITnetwork: 6:22pm On Oct 19, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
Daredevil Season 3

Episode 4 is off the hook. Short of words.

HOLY. SH*T!!! shocked shocked

*sees post and jumps to ep 4
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 19, 2018
don't do that

DiggITnetwork:

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Oct 19, 2018
DiggITnetwork:

Okie's thanks
This sef na list
BTW I just finished succession twas madddtttt.
I hope you are fan oo..
Think this one is a crazy new stuff especially the way they ended with the son still not able to take over the company ....

I love it, really wish there were more shows like it. Has Billions kind of vibe, but funnier.

At the highlighted, Kendall shot himself in the foot. He nearly succeeded in snatching the company from the grip of his father, but ultimately, his drug habit got in the way - he inadvertently contributed to the death of a fired waiter.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
DiggITnetwork:

Ummn... I wouldn't advice that. Start from the beginning (episode 1) and work your way to 4.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ebukamatth(m): 9:13pm On Oct 19, 2018
Any dope film i can download. action movies please
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamJ(m): 12:29am On Oct 20, 2018
iron fist cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamJ(m): 12:31am On Oct 20, 2018
its as if most of you dont understand english, condor was very good, i enjoyed it alot, i didnt like the end, it was cringy

watched McMafia, just wow grin dope show, if you havent watched it check it out, will watch jack ryan this week
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by deen4real7902: 3:01am On Oct 20, 2018
EmmGee:
man with a plan.

I honestly don't know how to watch shows hat aren't comedy.

i have into the badlands 1-3
daredevil 1-2
La casa de papel

but honestly i keep on rewatching my comedy collection

Please give me three names of your best comedy show, thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RoronoaZoro(m): 3:27am On Oct 20, 2018
Daredevil grin grin

lady - Thank God for you
MATT - He didn't help you...

Hehe
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by EmmGee: 6:08am On Oct 20, 2018
deen4real7902:

Please give me three names of your best comedy show, thanks
Fresh prince of bel air (Oldie but goodie), by will smith
Friends ( One of the best comedy shows to ever grace our screens)
The big bang theory ( I love this show so much i have watched it at least 20 times)..

you can also try scrubs, How i met your mother, melissa and joey(it is very very good)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Singapore1(m): 6:28am On Oct 20, 2018
RoronoaZoro:
Daredevil grin grin

lady - Thank God for you
MATT - He didn't help you...

Hehe

Daredevil has really improved, the dialogues are very good ..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 7:00am On Oct 20, 2018
PUSSYHOE:
where can I download it? not on 02tvseries

Fztvseries dot mobi
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 20, 2018
Sad news;

Luke Cage has been cancelled by Netflix. God whyyyyyyy? cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 8:11am On Oct 20, 2018
KoiceReloaded:
Sad news;

Luke Cage has been cancelled by Netflix. God whyyyyyyy? cry

If that's how they wanna play it, Jessica Jones should go too.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 8:16am On Oct 20, 2018
Kaycee7:

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:19am On Oct 20, 2018
Kaycee7:

Gbam! If they can axe a better show like Luke Cage, then Jessica Jones gats to go too.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MJBOLT: 8:37am On Oct 20, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Gbam! If they can axe a better show like Luke Cage, then Jessica Jones gats to go too.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:39am On Oct 20, 2018
Daredevil season 3

Spoilers

The last fight between Matt, Kingpin, and Dex reminds me of an attitude era WWE triple threat match between The Rock (Daredevil), Big Show (Kingpin), and Kane (Bullseye). Love how Kingpin eliminated Bullseye, and Matt submitted Kingpin. Damn, it was satisfying seeing Fisk beaten to a pulp. Just perfect.

Overall, fantastic season. The old characters were great, as well as the new. D’Onofrio and Cox were amazing as always. Great character arcs too. Well paced. Certainly surpassed season 1. The fight scenes were well choreographed (I think every choreographer needs to study this season closely, very closely and they should either up their game, or not bother with fights scenes at all), and my shout-out goes to episodes 4-5 for being the best 2 hours of tv series I've witnessed, since Breaking Bad's "Ozymandias" episode. Well played. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:40am On Oct 20, 2018

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 9:33am On Oct 20, 2018
Riggs replacement is not funny at all, this guy is just stupid by default grin grin.
I still have American pie collection cos of him, stifler lomo

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 20, 2018
are we now putting dare devil and breaking bad in the same statement

KoiceReloaded:
Daredevil season 3

Spoilers

The last fight between Matt, Kingpin, and Dex reminds me of an attitude era WWE triple threat match between The Rock (Daredevil), Big Show (Kingpin), and Kane (Bullseye). Love how Kingpin eliminated Bullseye, and Matt submitted Kingpin. Damn, it was satisfying seeing Fisk beaten to a pulp. Just perfect.

Overall, fantastic season. The old characters were great, as well as the new. D’Onofrio and Cox were amazing as always. Great character arcs too. Well paced. Certainly surpassed season 1. The fight scenes were well choreographed (I think every choreographer needs to study this season closely, very closely and they should either up their game, or not bother with fights scenes at all), and my shout-out goes to episodes 4-5 for being the best 2 hours of tv series I've witnessed, since Breaking Bad's "Ozymandias" episode. Well played. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 20, 2018
hubcap:
are we now putting dare devil and breaking bad in the same statement

Lolz. Go watch Daredevil season 3, then, you will understand why I had to commit such a sacrilege. Worth it!

(1) (2) (3) ... (1124) (1125) (1126) (1127) (1128) (1129) (1130) ... (2815) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: dedghoul

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.