Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,119 members, 7,835,766 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1158) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3548387 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) ... (2827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 20, 2018
PaddyX:

Thanks
De nada.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:53pm On Nov 20, 2018
ositadima1:

I haven't seen some of those shows I must admit, he
may not be a master strategist but the dude is pretty impressive, read this excerpt from Wikipedia;

"Bullseye has an innate ability to throw virtually any object as a projectile with incredible accuracy and with enough force to be lethal. Some of his accomplishments include lacerating a person’s throat with a thrown playing card, spitting his own tooth through a human skull, tossing a paper airplane to a distant rooftop, and killing a person with a toothpick thrown through a window from a hundred yards away. Aside from his ability to throw projectiles with lethal accuracy, Bullseye is also an expert martial artist and is extremely talented in the use of edged/throwing weapons and conventional firearms. Bullseye has exceptional physical conditioning, with the agility, reflexes, stamina, and speed of a professional athlete."

Impressive, but he's no Killgrave.
- Skilled manipulator
- High-level intellect
- Mind control
- Regenerative healing factor

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2018
DayoNiyi:
I am in a pickle at the moment, I have difficulty deciding which series I should watch next. Here are my options: Manifest, Narcos Mexico and Siren. Someone should suggest which I should go for. I'll eventually watch all 3 but I need the most enthralling to start with.

Narcos : Mexico obviously. The other two are couple of dumpster fires by comparison.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:06pm On Nov 20, 2018
Raalsalghul:
Is the Narcos:mexico a continuation of escobars own?

Nope. Season 4's timeline was in 1980. Pablo Escobar died in 1993. Suffice to say, events in Season 4 precede the events in season 1 and 2 and 3, thereby, making season 4 a sorta prequel.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JulietteO(f): 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

d l . tehmovies.pro/94/series/blue.bloods/
Join the prefixes together.
Thanks so much. Much appreciated
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JulietteO(f): 11:19pm On Nov 20, 2018
ositadima1:

Bad, the other option I know is to get them through torrents, but that will consume your data.
Thank you. Koice provided me with a site. Thanks again

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 1:35am On Nov 21, 2018
DannyKoice:

Nope. Season 4's timeline was in 1980. Pablo Escobar died in 1993. Suffice to say, events in Season 4 precede the events in season 1 and 2 and 3, thereby, making season 4 a sorta prequel.

I actually thought a little bit of attention would be given to el chapo seeing that he was shown at d end of 2nd episode...his role was too minor...I get that the show was about Felix gallerdo...I hope they proceed to how chapo became in charge
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:31am On Nov 21, 2018
Hey guys I just want to know if dstv have the cw channel?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 21, 2018
ANGELMARVE:
To all the haters of CW network, you can all suck your balls by yourselves.

I cant wait for the season 6 of the 100.
The last episode of season five was epic, interesting and emotional.
In my opinion it is one of the best series finals in 2018.
Even Westworld dont come close.

The writers got us unaware, it was an epic plot twist and i cried my eyes out.

Just as The episode final of the originals made me cried.

CW has this thing that no other network can rival, they are the best in making you cry no matter how emotionally strong you are and they always do this with the sudden unexpected death of loved actors.

Their series were all about sacrifice at the end.
One thing the CW network has over HBo and other notable networks is that while HBo and others preaches nudity, 18+ shows and all other shananigans.
CW network teaches the importance of good friendships , family, love, loyalty and sacrifice.

No other network teaches these things than CW.
An addict of CW network has the 99% possibility of having successful relationships in the real world because of what series like the 100, the originals, reign etc.
Teaches them.

Go online and see the adult audience they have, its epic.

So you unknown entity of nairaland movie session that are hating are just hating for nothing.
The only place you all matter is on this thread, apart from this thread, you all haters are Nobodies.

You are wankru, or you are not wankru. "choose!!!!!!"
Damm i miss Octavia of sky crew, come wankru of The 100.
hey where can the cw network?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by janettee(f): 9:51am On Nov 21, 2018
Hunting of the hill House is a really good series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by idreezbaba(m): 12:09pm On Nov 21, 2018
introvertme:

Try poldark, outlander, DaVinci demons, harlots,
noted thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 3:00pm On Nov 21, 2018
Edodefender:
Hey guys I just want to know if dstv have the cw channel?

No grin

Why not just download whatever you want to watch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 3:43pm On Nov 21, 2018
KoiceReloaded:

Not even close. On television alone, as sinister as he was, he's nowhere as dangerous as Killgrave from Jessica Jones, or Kingpin from Daredevil, or the trinity killer from Dexter, or Gustav Frings from Breaking Bad, or Marlo Stanfield from The Wire, or Hannibal Lecter from Hannibal.

When you include movies, The thing from The Thing, Jigsaw from SAW, Mr Death from Final Destination, Terminator from Terminator 2, Thanos from Infinity War, and Hans Landa from Inglorious Basterds.

He's a learner compared to this iconic villains.
Mr death cant be considered a villain, it is just like normal death
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:53pm On Nov 21, 2018
introvertme:

No grin

Why not just download whatever you want to watch.
oh boy it cost data..

So no channel in naija have cw? Shithole indeed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hpymoment(f): 7:30pm On Nov 21, 2018
idreezbaba:

I'm trying to get too bros
but try shannara chronicles, into the badlands
Thanks. I have seen into the badlands, will try out Shannara chronicles.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by azeecoboy(m): 7:52pm On Nov 21, 2018
this La casa de papel (money heist ) is soo classic....
who else got any Spanish series like money heist that's making a real lot of sense..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by obonujoker(m): 8:23pm On Nov 21, 2018
Arrow
Blind spot
Seal team

All improved for their new seasons
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 9:05pm On Nov 21, 2018
hpymoment:

Thanks. I have seen into the badlands, will try out Shannara chronicles.

Don't ruin your day by watching Shannara Chronicles.
That's a messed up series.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by idreezbaba(m): 2:41am On Nov 22, 2018
Nova15:

Don't ruin your day by watching Shannara Chronicles. That's a messed up series.
that's one of the best adventure series ever!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by idreezbaba(m): 2:41am On Nov 22, 2018
Nova15:

Don't ruin your day by watching Shannara Chronicles. That's a messed up series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DayoNiyi(m): 6:19am On Nov 22, 2018
idreezbaba:

The first season probably, the second season is all shades of shit.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 9:10am On Nov 22, 2018
idreezbaba:

Wow, there's really no accounting for taste. lipsrsealed It was a spectacularly bad adaptation. At least MTV tried but Spike fvcked everything up.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by idreezbaba(m): 9:14am On Nov 22, 2018
AdorableJosh:

Wow, there's really no accounting for taste. lipsrsealed It was a spectacularly bad adaptation. At least MTV tried but Spike fvcked everything up.
all round shannara chronicles is a good adventure series bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 9:15am On Nov 22, 2018
idreezbaba:

all round shannara chronicles is a good adventure series bro

If you say so bro.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:29am On Nov 22, 2018
Oya where can I watch series for free online?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Donbigi2(m): 1:07pm On Nov 22, 2018
Anyone in imo state? I don’t mind paying for tv series. Or is there a place I can go to get them?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by danduj(m): 2:06pm On Nov 22, 2018
azeecoboy:
this La casa de papel (money heist ) is soo classic....
who else got any Spanish series like money heist that's making a real lot of sense..
go watch 'elite'
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ManirBK: 3:23pm On Nov 22, 2018
ab221:
Ok thanks
is there sony espn @66?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1155) (1156) (1157) (1158) (1159) (1160) (1161) ... (2827) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.