Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1230) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3505074 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nasty22(m): 5:44pm On Mar 20, 2019
vampire2020:
bro if you have enough data,I mean unlimited data,you can use the index format or torrents,but if you try to conserve data, check our site with low resolution format like fzmovie.
Tnx man
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vampire2020: 8:18pm On Mar 20, 2019
Can't wait cool cool

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:32pm On Mar 20, 2019
Harddiskng:
If you love Black Mirror and you are not really a fan of happy endings, you would love Love, Death and Robots

Thanks for this.

Just saw the first episode, like WHAT THA F**K!!!!

DAMMMMMNNNNN!!!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harddiskng(m): 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
Achilles100:

Thanks for this.

Just saw the first episode, like WHAT THA F**K!!!!

DAMMMMMNNNNN!!!!!

Every episode is so damn odd right, its short but it keeps you glued cheesy

Thats what i love about Black mirror too. If you like sci-fi-fantasy you can also try Altered Carbon, Expanse and Lost in Space.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 9:10pm On Mar 20, 2019
Kaycee7:
Anansi is one of the main reasons why I watch this series. I hope he keeps getting more screen time this season.

- American Gods S2

I watch the series because of Odin. The actor is 77 years old.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ujunkem(f): 11:09pm On Mar 20, 2019
Did anyone really enjoy Umbrella Academy? I'm just watching it with fast-forward button as a punishment for wasting my dsta

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheKingIsHere: 11:23pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ujunkem:
Did anyone really enjoy Umbrella Academy? I'm just watching it with fast-forward button as a punishment for wasting my dsta

Hahahahaha, I stated it some time ago that the umbrella academy was a piece of shiit tv series.

Am happy others are joining me to see the light

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ellatohsure(f): 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
Ujunkem:

Jesus!!!!!!! embarassed embarassed

I hope I have not entered one chance with the eight episodes I downloaded cry cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheKingIsHere: 11:26pm On Mar 20, 2019
Kaycee7:
Anansi is one of the main reasons why I watch this series. I hope he keeps getting more screen time this season.

- American Gods S2

The main reason why I keep watching this series is because I want to know who shadow moon really is and his powers. But it is obvious that they are just wasting my time.

If this season end without any details on shadow moon or his powers, am done with it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheKingIsHere: 11:27pm On Mar 20, 2019
ellatohsure:

Jesus!!!!!!! embarassed embarassed

I hope I have not entered one chance with the eight episodes I downloaded cry cry

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ellatohsure(f): 11:31pm On Mar 20, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

I am in serious pain just hearing the news

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheKingIsHere: 11:33pm On Mar 20, 2019
ellatohsure:

I am in serious pain just hearing the news

Try and watch it though, you might enjoy it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ellatohsure(f): 11:37pm On Mar 20, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Try and watch it though, you might enjoy it.

I will try embarassed embarassed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TheKingIsHere: 11:38pm On Mar 20, 2019
ellatohsure:

Please do and don't forget to share your thoughts on the series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by poorpeaple: 11:40pm On Mar 20, 2019
I looking a really good series name the order where u can look on netflix, and i also found how to get it for free!https://comptesgratuit.com/comptes-netflix-gratuits/ grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ellatohsure(f): 11:46pm On Mar 20, 2019
TheKingIsHere:

Please do and don't forget to share your thoughts on the series

Sure.... cool cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vampire2020: 12:25am On Mar 21, 2019
ellatohsure:

you will prefer to watch tweenies instead that show wink wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vampire2020: 12:26am On Mar 21, 2019
Nani667, this last episode of flash ain't to bad grin,I anticipate the next one

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darksider131: 12:49am On Mar 21, 2019
Umbrella academy is really a nice show

Meanwhile DOOM-PATROL is stupid

BonussadStranger things season 3 is coming out)
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ellatohsure(f): 7:44am On Mar 21, 2019
vampire2020:
you will prefer to watch tweenies instead that show wink wink

cry cry cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harddiskng(m): 9:19am On Mar 21, 2019
American Horror Story Apocalypse - Season 8

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:00am On Mar 21, 2019
Love, Death + Robots

Never seen anything quite like it. Animated short stories that are standalone (anthology). They are bizarre as well as funny, mind boggling as much as they are compelling, and most of all, enthralling. I don't care for the animation style used in two episodes, but the rest are really, really good.

Plot wise, the stories feel Black Mirror - esque, except, they are even more bizarre and sometimes, feel more relatable(?). I really hope this series will run for a very long time, cuz I need more. I'm hopelessly addicted and can't wait for more of those weird concepts. Sci-fi at it's very best. Bravo Netflix.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:09am On Mar 21, 2019
solomonbrown64:
...Mehn, Wags is so rude and silly....he had the guts to insult his clients in their own embassy, he is so lucky to be alive.....

.... Taylor and Malkovich is a bad romance, she will surely regret her decision or is it they now.....they for one person, wetin pesin no go see for this life.. grin

.....I had a huge crush on Wendy (Maggie siff) when she in sons of anarchy, she was damn sexy, still is but age is catching up with her...

... Taylor looked okay with those bright eyes of her until she spoke....chai, that voice ruined everything.... grin

Taylor is not a "she", rather, a "they". Taylor is a gender neutral (non-binary) and hence, doesn't identify as a male or female.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vampire2020: 10:10am On Mar 21, 2019
Seal team

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by solomonbrown64: 10:14am On Mar 21, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Taylor is not a "she", rather, a "they". Taylor is a gender neutral (non-binary) and hence, doesn't identify as a male or female.

.. I know, it's right up there in my post.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 21, 2019
solomonbrown64:

.. I know, it's right up there in my post.

You did use female pronoun "she", and adjective "her" to qualify Taylor.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:23am On Mar 21, 2019
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by solomonbrown64: 10:33am On Mar 21, 2019
solomonbrown64:
...Mehn, Wags is so rude and silly....he had the guts to insult his clients in their own embassy, he is so lucky to be alive.....

.... Taylor and Malkovich is a bad romance, she will surely regret her decision or is it they now.....they for one person, wetin pesin no go see for this life.. grin

.....I had a huge crush on Wendy (Maggie siff) when she in sons of anarchy, she was damn sexy, still is but age is catching up with her...

... Taylor looked okay with those bright eyes of her until she spoke....chai, that voice ruined everything.... grin
KoiceReloaded:

You did use female pronoun "she", and adjective "her" to qualify Taylor.

.....There you go dude, like I posted earlier; I know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 12:19pm On Mar 21, 2019
Harddiskng:

Thats what i love about Black mirror too. If you like sci-fi-fantasy you can also try Altered Carbon, Expanse and Lost in Space.

I hated the shortness, like 10mins short for some episode, like WTF!!!

Some episode were really really nice though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 12:23pm On Mar 21, 2019
Harddiskng:

I love Black Mirror, didn't really like Altered Carbon, I couldn't finish Lost in Space, bored me the hell out, I have seen the expanse.

I loved Origin though. Can't wait for the second season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1227) (1228) (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: obinna58(m), ositadima1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.