Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,402 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1232) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3504265 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ohraykon: 7:30am On Mar 23, 2019
Achilles100:

Hollup, people still watching Empire?
yes o we full ground
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 8:25am On Mar 23, 2019
Bbbwings:
Deadwood
same, really enjoyed the first episode
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by frankdaholy: 10:23am On Mar 23, 2019
Lana1:
So glad The Enemy Within isn't directed in a similar manner to other shows like 24 where the mole goes on impeding investigations and everyone else without ever getting found out until it's too late.

Root her out sharpish and let's get on with the show...
exactly patiently waiting for episode 5
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 10:48am On Mar 23, 2019
I had no clue that love, Death and robots was an animation until some seconds later in the first episode .The animation was really good

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vampire2020: 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
introvertme:
I had no clue that love, Death and robots was an animation until some seconds later in the first episode .The animation was really good
honestly people are trying when we comes to animation,I think I will have to pick up the course
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vampire2020: 12:28pm On Mar 23, 2019
frankdaholy:
exactly patiently waiting for episode 5
na me wait pass you. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ademeedee: 1:55pm On Mar 23, 2019
IamZod:

For me it was.
If you find Family drama interesting then you should too.
There's glamour, twist, Afflunce, deep secrets etc.

Really! Okay. Maybe I get back to it. For me in most cases if the first episodes don't intrigue me I find it hard to continue. Which why i didn't watch GOT, because season 1 bored the hell out of me. �

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jelel6: 5:46pm On Mar 23, 2019
ademeedee:

Really! Okay. Maybe I get back to it. For me in most cases if the first episodes don't intrigue me I find it hard to continue. Which why i didn't watch GOT, because season 1 bored the hell out of me. �

Slow series are probably not for you.

I was also late to the Game of thrones party and watching season one, I knew it was quite good but I didn't fully dig it. However, all that changed after Ned Was executed. His death was the birth of the show's unpredictability we have all come to love. Try till season 2 this time wink

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jelel6: 6:07pm On Mar 23, 2019
...will be watching

*True Detective 3: you all know about this one... smiley

*The Last Kingdom 3: this is next cool

*The Good Fight: my favourite legal drama. But will have to wait till the season's complete. I only binge. grin

*The OA: pleasantly surprised to see this one is out. Me likey cheesy

For the love of God, where is Mindhunters? Is no longer funny, almost two years undecided Dafuk

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
Ohraykon:
deadly class very boring bloody series rubbish n buhari.

grin grin

You dey para o

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 6:25pm On Mar 23, 2019
Lana1:
So glad The Enemy Within isn't directed in a similar manner to other shows like 24 where the mole goes on impeding investigations and everyone else without ever getting found out until it's too late.

Root her out sharpish and let's get on with the show...

This series just spoil my belle with Episode two, that is the WORST SUICIDE SET UP that I have seen since watching TV series.

Like Dude didn't even stand upright talk less of killing himself. Nonsense autopsy dinor see the blunt force on his forehead abi.

Nonsense and Rubbish.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by khattab008: 6:48pm On Mar 23, 2019
The Blacklist S06E12
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 7:09pm On Mar 23, 2019
Into the Badlands is back tomorrow

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 7:52pm On Mar 23, 2019
AdorableJosh:
Can't wait to see Sunny in action.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vampire2020: 8:24pm On Mar 23, 2019
Lol baba sef dey fear to die grin grin,you need to see his face when the phone rang.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 9:17pm On Mar 23, 2019
Shiii

Love death & Robots

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 10:31pm On Mar 23, 2019
Fleabag is hilarious.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ohraykon: 11:20pm On Mar 23, 2019
Achilles100:

grin grin

You dey para o
yes boss the series dey vex me lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:03am On Mar 24, 2019
Achilles100:

Hollup, people still watching Empire?

Lol! We still do o, for Cookie Lyon.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:05am On Mar 24, 2019
Kaycee7:
Anansi is one of the main reasons why I watch this series. I hope he keeps getting more screen time this season.

- American Gods S2

Same here. Although I watch because of the Leprechaun too, that guy is Sergio Ramos' doppleganger.

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:14am On Mar 24, 2019
AryaSand:

Same here. Although I watch because of the Leprechaun too, that guy is Sergio Ramos' doppleganger.

Liiiikkee, the resemblance is uncanny.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by frankdaholy: 9:45am On Mar 24, 2019
vampire2020:
na me wait pass you. grin
lol grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yhemit(m): 12:11pm On Mar 24, 2019
AdorableJosh:
thank God ooo. better series to watch now.
not that useless Umbrella Academy

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darksider131: 2:37pm On Mar 24, 2019
Love death and robots

4/10

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 2:40pm On Mar 24, 2019
AdorableJosh:
Fleabag is hilarious.
Probably the best comedy project this year...the 4th wall breaking is just crazy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 3:39pm On Mar 24, 2019
oyaskii:
Probably the best comedy project this year...the 4th wall breaking is just crazy.

Lmaoo yesss.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CakezbyMarie: 5:48pm On Mar 24, 2019
The Act.. Who else is watching? Which kinda mama be this.. sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Mar 24, 2019
jelel6:

Slow series are probably not for you.

I was also late to the Game of thrones party and watching season one, I knew it was quite good but I didn't fully dig it. However, all that changed after Ned Was executed. His death was the birth of the show's unpredictability we have all come to love. Try till season 2 this time wink
You have your answer here, Ademeedee

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harjet(m): 9:35pm On Mar 24, 2019
Evening y'all.. Anyone seen The OA on here?? I'll really love to know what the series is like
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by noob03saibot(m): 10:16pm On Mar 24, 2019
FergieRaww:
Was just saving Money Heist on my system to watch when i'm in the mood for it, but after finishing season 1&2 i've come to a conclusion that any intelligent person can rob CBN smoothly and fast as long as you don't have a Tokyo or Rio in your team and an Arturo or Allison (crazy runaway school girl) as your hostage, then you'll do just fine... cheesy
Allison own still better abeg. But that Arturo, hmmm! The guy na one hell of a drama "queen" even though he is a male. Always trying to act smart. That guy was seriously annoying.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1229) (1230) (1231) (1232) (1233) (1234) (1235) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.