Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,996 members, 7,814,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:19 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1241) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3512606 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) ... (2817) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 05, 2019
sod09:
sabrina is out
smiley

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 8:08pm On Apr 05, 2019
IAmSabrina:

smiley
lol...did you create monikers for her or your name is Sabrina

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 8:32pm On Apr 05, 2019
Watching Heirs again
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 8:50pm On Apr 05, 2019
ibkayee:
Watching Heirs again
The Asian series?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 8:51pm On Apr 05, 2019
I really enjoyed fleabag, it has this mistresses vibe with a comic bit to it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 8:54pm On Apr 05, 2019
introvertme:

The Asian series?
Yup, started it when it first came out but never finished it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 8:56pm On Apr 05, 2019
ibkayee:
same, will complete it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Apr 05, 2019
Love, Lies and Records.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 10:28pm On Apr 05, 2019
I have a colleague who is the caucasian version of the character Choi Joon-hyuk from heirs, or 'Kim Woo-bin' (his real name) lol couldn't put my finger on it at first
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 12:39am On Apr 06, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

- The OA
- The Widow
- Hanna
- Homecoming
- Derry Girls
- Fleabag
- Happy!
- Black Monday
- Yellowstone
- Get Shorty
- The Umbrella Academy
- Death, Love & Robots
- Sex Education

Thanks

I've had OA for quite some time now but I haven't seen it yet. I guess it's time. I'll look up Derry Girls, happy and black Monday
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:47am On Apr 06, 2019
sod09:
lol...did you create monikers for her or your name is Sabrina
What are you talking about? I Am Sabrina.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 3:07am On Apr 06, 2019
IAmSabrina:

What are you talking about? I Am Sabrina.
okay...nice to meet you Sabrina wink

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:37am On Apr 06, 2019
sod09:
okay...nice to meet you Sabrina wink
Nice to meet you too smiley

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 9:06am On Apr 06, 2019
Killing Eve is back tomorrow with the enigmatic Nina Sosanya joining the cast.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Billy23(m): 4:25pm On Apr 06, 2019
Iyajelili:
Seal team makes you wanna join the Army.

I swear, I'm so enjoying the movie...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by hpymoment(f): 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2019
ibkayee:

Please which site do you download kseries from ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:48pm On Apr 06, 2019
Why does For The People just like cutting onions in every episode in this season?

Please, I need to save some tears.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 4:51pm On Apr 06, 2019
Just started The OA and after two episode, I can't to download more tonight. Yet to get the full gist of what exactly is going on.

Downloaded two episodes of Hanna also, lemme see how it will go.

Loving [b]Line of Duty [/b]season 5 already, too painful a death but I understand.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jelel6: 5:26pm On Apr 06, 2019
Watching the OA. Grossly underrated series in my Opinion. But e de knack head somehow sha oh . After watching True Detective before this, I need to watch something more (basic) enjoyable Abeg wink. Haha.

Talking about True Detective, it was my first time watching a Mahershala Ali film. It was a strong performance. Terrific. Most especially as the oldest of the Detective Hays trinity. His partner was excellent too. And his Wife also.

O boiz, that him wife na beautiful woman oh shocked If na me, na to leave case for Detective Roland to solve. Me, na to dey house com dey dissect am make wifey see Wetin to write for her book. After which we argue. We fight. And then we ***k grin grin grin As usual.

One of my most enjoyable series is back. The 100 wink wink wink
#teamBloodraina
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Vincent000(m): 10:45pm On Apr 06, 2019
Androidking:

I will soon start prison break , ..I never watch that season film yet , grin grin

You mean you haven't seen Tbag Bagwell, na wa for u

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibkayee(f): 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2019
hpymoment:

Please which site do you download kseries from ?
I don't download them dear, I usually stream them on Viki or Netflix
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:37am On Apr 07, 2019
The Hour.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:50am On Apr 07, 2019
jelel6:
Watching the OA. Grossly underrated series in my Opinion. But e de knack head somehow sha oh . After watching True Detective before this, I need to watch something more (basic) enjoyable Abeg wink. Haha.

Talking about True Detective, it was my first time watching a Mahershala Ali film. It was a strong performance. Terrific. Most especially as the oldest of the Detective Hays trinity. His partner was excellent too. And his Wife also.

O boiz, that him wife na beautiful woman oh shocked If na me, na to leave case for Detective Roland to solve. Me, na to dey house com dey dissect am make wifey see Wetin to write for her book. After which we argue. We fight. And then we ***k grin grin grin As usual.

One of my most enjoyable series is back. The 100 wink wink wink
#teamBloodraina

Mahershala Ali is a fantastic talent. The man take to his roles like hand in a surgical glove. He's the best part of Luke Cage too. When they killed him off, the show suffered as a result of no one else having the acting pedigree to carry the show like he did.

Season 1 of The OA doesn't make much sense alone , but after watching season 2 and connecting all the dots, the vagueness clears up considerably. It's bizarre, pushes the boundaries between reality and fantasy, but overall, it's a glorious take on the multiverse.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yhemit(m): 8:31am On Apr 07, 2019
the 100 is back
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 10:41am On Apr 07, 2019
The 100 and Killing Eve is BACK!!!!! �❤

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 12:12pm On Apr 07, 2019
WARRIOR. I am loving it.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harryfrosh: 12:39pm On Apr 07, 2019
Yhemit:
the 100 is back
how good is dis 100 series...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jelel6: 1:08pm On Apr 07, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Mahershala Ali is a fantastic talent. The man take to his roles like hand in a surgical glove. He's the best part of Luke Cage too. When they killed him off, the show suffered as a result of no one else having the acting pedigree to carry the show like he did.

Season 1 of The OA doesn't make much sense alone , but after watching season 2 and connecting all the dots, the vagueness clears up considerably. It's bizarre, pushes the boundaries between reality and fantasy, but overall, it's a glorious take on the multiverse.

I'd wanted to watch the OA season one before continuing with the season two but I just couldn't find it on my laptop anymore and I didn't have the time to download it again.

I should have read the summary of season one. I just realized my mistake after finishing this present one.

I guess I will read recaps of season 1, watch season two before continuing with season 3 when it's out. E pain me say I know derive full enjoyment sha angry

Mehershala Ali is truly worth all the hype. I guess I'll watch Green Book and Moonlight now cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by talut(m): 5:09pm On Apr 07, 2019
You'll probably get bored once you approach the 3rd season
Harryfrosh:
how good is dis 100 series...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 5:13pm On Apr 07, 2019
Episode 6 and 7 of American gods is out on torrent sites .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by afrobaby(f): 7:17pm On Apr 07, 2019
Achilles100:
Please, where can I download line of duty season 5 episode one from?
Co-ask, please where do we download from?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) (1242) (1243) (1244) ... (2817) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: bayus2003(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.