Stats: 3,158,080 members, 7,835,643 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:51 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3548196 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) ... (2826) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 11:22am On Mar 30, 2019
Netflix Osmosis....Black mirror esque...looking good.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:30am On Mar 30, 2019
The Other Two:

Cringe comedy at it's finest. A treasure trove of awkward hilarity. Basically, a showbiz version of The Veep.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 1:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
nonny1212:
i need advise pls.. i have seen vikings s1-s3, so far i haven't seen or enjoyed anything so captivating about the so called "vikings"... i really don't like the character of ragner lothbrot.
i saw last kingdom before vikings and last kingdom was much interesting from s1 - s3.
i want to skip s4 and watch s5 of vikings as i was disappointed with s1 - s3. I dont know if there is anything i will be missing out in s4. plus what season did iver the boneless started terrozing.. i think i would like to watch him.

I think fate brought us together my dear

I am not a fan of new series because I like it when all episodes are complete or when a season film is almost season 4 den I began to download or buy.

So I began with game of thrones, I didn't watch games of thrones until season completed , den I started watching I enjoyed it all and wished it never ends,

This year I entered Grimm wow Grimm was so so cool , interesting and I feel like it's the best until I said this Vikings it's time to see u,

Vikings from S1 to 5 is very interesting , sweet series if u don't like Regnar wetin u gain , most people drop the viewing after regnars death , Vikings is not just about the actions it's about the lessons and history behind it ,

One of the most important thing I like about it is the war , u see real war lasting for 5-10 minutes not just a summary , den d fighting is just like the way it should be with less special effects , but if u like history den u supposed to like Vikings

As for the last kingdom everyone says it's sweet but the beginning was boring to me I will go back to it when I have nothing doing .

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 1:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
I just came to tell people the best way to enjoy season film is to have patience ,right now Am on blind spot , after that I will watch Rome , I think old series makes more sense more than what we see now , I just like old school .

I will soon start prison break , ..I never watch that season film yet , grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Androidking: 2:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
nonny1212:
when did iver the boneless start?

Who of season 5 Ivar was Ruthless , but u need to see d death of Ragnar to understand evolution of Ivar...Ivar is Master class , season 6 should b coming this year
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
On my block season 2....you guys need to watch this Netflix series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darksider131: 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
Turn up Charlie: just comedy as a Nigerian living overseas

THE FIX: 7\10 a good show
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darksider131: 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
Odkboy23:
On my block season 2....you guys need to watch this Netflix series
flop

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fk001(m): 12:29am On Mar 31, 2019
nonny1212:
i need advise pls.. i have seen vikings s1-s3, so far i haven't seen or enjoyed anything so captivating about the so called "vikings"... i really don't like the character of ragner lothbrot.
i saw last kingdom before vikings and last kingdom was much interesting from s1 - s3.
i want to skip s4 and watch s5 of vikings as i was disappointed with s1 - s3. I dont know if there is anything i will be missing out in s4. plus what season did iver the boneless started terrozing.. i think i would like to watch him.

I watched Vikings only because of Ragnar.

My best character in that series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by michlins(m): 7:23am On Mar 31, 2019
Where can I please download gomorrah series season 1 episode 1. Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by thorrvik55(m): 8:39am On Mar 31, 2019
So I started watching Narcos recently, I'm currently at episode 4 and the number of people this Pablo Escobar guy has killed is something else... Like how can one man be responsible 4 d death of so many people?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ohraykon: 11:53am On Mar 31, 2019
donhils:
Riverdale; Good or bad? Anybody?
its good give it a try
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ohraykon: 11:55am On Mar 31, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
Those people bashing Russian Dolls, do yourselves a favor and upgrade your brains to the latest versions. Your antiquated models must be utterly lacking if you can't process what has got to be one of the best Netflix originals of the year.

Seeing that Russian Doll proved to be too complex for your brain cells, I'm a tad apprehensive of what you would make of the much more complex The OA.
mumu must we accept wat u like u well so i even prefer the OA to it sef bia get sense o

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
Trying to comprehend the gibberish one of the idiots quoted me just to spew is giving me an headache. Probably a primary school pupil or worse, a school dropout with an internet access.

Trying to teach time loop paradox to a fried brain cells is tantamount to splashing a bucket of water at an inanimate object. Stay away from Russian Doll, dumbo, it's too much for your limited mental faculty.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 1:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
Darksider131:
flop
maybe to you but I enjoyed it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mkmoney(m): 3:00pm On Mar 31, 2019
Ohraykon:
mumu must we accept wat u like u well so i even prefer the OA to it sef bia get sense o
Lol take it easy grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:41pm On Mar 31, 2019
The Other Two grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jelel6: 7:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
So, finally watched the night of grin

Not bad. In fact, it was great. Life in prison is not funny Mhen shocked. A good one from HBO as always.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jjii: 8:12pm On Mar 31, 2019
The oath season 2 is quite interesting.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by proffnico(m): 9:22pm On Mar 31, 2019
nani667:
Done with Gen:LOCK

8.5 / 10

Great stuff from Netflix... After seeing both seasons of The Dragon Prince and the Shite that was Carmen San Diego, I wasn't expecting much from this....but this was very good ✔️

All the characters were great, Maisie Williams did a great Job with her character, the Japanese dude was epic ✔️✔️ animation was good... Story was great... Fights were impressive

Overall this animation was perfect... Well exceeded my expectations.. I'd recommend this any and everyone
Bro provide the link for Gen:LOCK abeg
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 31, 2019
jelel6:
So, finally watched the night of grin

Not bad. In fact, it was great. Life in prison is not funny Mhen shocked. A good one from HBO as always.

One of my favourite of all time. It's one show you can boldly recommend to anyone and you'll be sure they won't be coming back to blame you for data wastage. grin

You should check out delhi crime. I had my reservations about Indian tv shows but just gave it a trial, one episode in and I'm hooked.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jelel6: 9:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jelel6: 10:00pm On Mar 31, 2019
rationalmind:

One of my favourite of all time. It's one show you can boldly recommend to anyone and you'll be sure they won't be coming back to blame you for data wastage. grin

You should check out delhi crime. I had my reservations about Indian tv shows but just gave it a trial, one episode in and I'm hooked.

The night of was really good. It exposes how difficult it is to convict a suspect for murder. Whether he did it or not, Nas could really have gotten away with it you know!

I read a True Story of a black American who was wrongfully convicted of rape and has served more than a decade in prison before his lawyers somehow got the supposed victim on tape saying she lied. I like to believe we make our own FATE but this dude who has been robbed more than 10 years of his life will have something different to say about that.

Delhi Crime. I see it's highly rated and based on Gang Rape incidents which occurred in India. I would try it out then.

Thanks!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 1:07am On Apr 01, 2019
nonny1212:

WTF! !

I mean who doesn't like Ragnar

This your own case enh... I dunno what to say o.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by RTSC: 12:34pm On Apr 01, 2019
Line of duty season 5

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 01, 2019
- Veep (HBO), Barry (HBO), Happy (syfy) and Line of Duty (BBC One) are back.

- Netflix has renewed The Umbrella Academy for a second season.

- Amazon Prime cop show, Bosch returns on 19th April.

- YouTube Red martial art show, Cobra Kai returns on April 24.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 4:51pm On Apr 01, 2019
Twilight Zone is out.....sucker for any anthology series right now.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1235) (1236) (1237) (1238) (1239) (1240) (1241) ... (2826) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Greatdesi(m), Ajd19, Hueyreckless0007 and 3 guest(s)