Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:34 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1254) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3505026 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:59am On Apr 27, 2019
Herrmes:
I will deinitey hold my breath cheesy . I have a feeling there's hardly a show you've not seen, how about The Man in the High Castle?

You'd be surprised, I tend to be very picky.

The finale season of TMitHC will definitely premier in October. The first official teaser is out btw.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mekaprime: 8:42am On Apr 27, 2019
bidemz:
Pls i need someone to tell me where I can download Game of Thrones Season 1 all episodes.

I've turned Google upside down looking for it.

I've visited numerous sites but still can't find it

sites like....

tox I c w a p

o2 t v se r i e s

n e t n a i j a

t v se r ies hq

fzser i e s

many more I can't remember
cc Koicereloaded, Beorn, alexistaiwo, mekaprime, JeromeBlack, Oyetpel, etc

f z t v series dot mobi. I would have copied & pasted the link here for you but you know the saying, the fear of uncle spam bolt is the beginning of wisdom.

search it in this order, f z t v series dot mobi then add game of thrones to it, after that hit your search button.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:04am On Apr 27, 2019
Harryfrosh:
My favourite serie of all time is CHUCK... Dis is my 5th time of watching that movie lol... Action, Drama, Romantic, Thriller, Commic... All packed up in the serie...

I agree to this. U just brought back memories. Please, where can I download it again, from the very first season
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 9:33am On Apr 27, 2019
bidemz:
Pls i need someone to tell me where I can download Game of Thrones Season 1 all episodes.

I've turned Google upside down looking for it.

I've visited numerous sites but still can't find it

sites like....

tox I c w a p

o2 t v se r i e s

n e t n a i j a

t v se r ies hq

fzser i e s

many more I can't remember
cc Koicereloaded, Beorn, alexistaiwo, mekaprime, JeromeBlack, Oyetpel, etc

You welcome

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iykekelvins(m): 10:55am On Apr 27, 2019
Someone please tell me they've seen the latest episode of Barry. Lmfao!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 11:21am On Apr 27, 2019
Cardinal Season 3
He will return! cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by error4040: 1:09pm On Apr 27, 2019
Achilles100:

You welcome
Hello are all the movies from this Site in .rar format ? tried downloading and I noticed the Attached
Note: I no wan go download nonsense ni o grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Herrmes: 2:18pm On Apr 27, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

You'd be surprised, I tend to be very picky.

The finale season of TMitHC will definitely premier in October. The first official teaser is out btw.
Recommend something for me. Thank you.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani6666: 3:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
Episode 20

Series is almost at an end...

Last of its kind sad

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bidemz(m): 7:05pm On Apr 27, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Don't worry, I got you. The complete seasons are backed up in my googledrive somewhere...

Okay, here we go.

- Season 1

Thanks boss koice.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 27, 2019
bidemz:

Thanks boss koice.
I'm not a boss, but you're welcome. cheesy
Herrmes:
Recommend something for me. Thank you.

In what genre?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bidemz(m): 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
mekaprime:

f z t v series dot mobi. I would have copied & pasted the link here for you but you know the saying, the fear of uncle spam bolt is the beginning of wisdom.

search it in this order, f z t v series dot mobi then add game of thrones to it, after that hit your search button.

Thank you very much for this. This eventually worked out.

Thanks again.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bidemz(m): 7:40pm On Apr 27, 2019
Achilles100:

You welcome

Thank you bro.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bidemz(m): 7:46pm On Apr 27, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I'm not a boss, but you're welcome. cheesy

Lol.

Game of Thrones had been on my watch list for a very long time but I was too lazy to start with.

I remember when I first saw it for the very first time (season 1) many years back in a film shop, wasn't hyped at that time, my mind told me instantly that it's gonna be a very good series cuz I saw a throne designed with swords and weapons, Lol. But who knows that years later it gonna be the most hyped TV series at the moment.

It was the hyping that pushed me to give a shot at it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 27, 2019
bidemz:

Lol.

Game of Thrones had been on my watch list for a very long time but I was too lazy to start with.

I remember when I first saw it for the very first time (season 1) many years back in a film shop, wasn't hyped at that time, my mind told me instantly that it's gonna be a very good series cuz I saw a throne designed with swords and weapons, Lol. But who knows that years later it gonna be the most hyped TV series at the moment.

It was the hyping that pushed me to give a shot at it.

The funny thing is I used to rate Spartacus over it back then, but at season 2 when I really got into the groove, I hastily changed my opinion. GoT is the best medieval fantasy since LoTR.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bidemz(m): 8:19pm On Apr 27, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

The funny thing is I used to rate Spartacus over it back then, but at season 2 when I really got into the groove, I hastily changed my opinion. GoT is the best medieval fantasy since LoTR.

Of course, who wouldn't. Spartacus and Prison Break was the bomb then among others.....

Damn!!

You just brought back memories of Spartacus.

I remember back then the series on everyone's lips were SPARTACUS and JUMONG.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 10:45pm On Apr 27, 2019
Done with “RAMY” great show.

Can’t wait for season 2
cool cool cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by mekaprime: 11:32pm On Apr 27, 2019
bidemz:

Thank you very much for this. This eventually worked out.
Thanks again.
you are welcome
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:38am On Apr 28, 2019
If you are into medieval history/fantasy series.
Then you've got to give 'Kinghtfall' a shot.

It's currently on the 'History' channel the makers of Vikings.

Plot, custume, storyline, acting all good.
I highly rate it. cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Joered63: 6:57am On Apr 28, 2019
error4040:

Hello are all the movies from this Site in .rar format ?
tried downloading and I noticed the Attached

Don't worry it's OK to download. Just extract it with ZArchiver app after downloading (that's what I use personally). I download a lot from that site.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:21am On Apr 28, 2019
error4040:

Hello are all the movies from this Site in .rar format ?
tried downloading and I noticed the Attached

No problem with it, I have Zarchiver to unzip it.
You can download it from playstore.

You can see my download list, I still download from there.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:30am On Apr 28, 2019
Hello everyone, my sister is almost through with Grey's Anatomy that I recommended some years back, she is asking for another interesting medical series.

Any suggestion will be highly appreciated.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iyajelili(f): 7:49am On Apr 28, 2019
Achilles100:
Hello everyone, my sister is almost through with Grey's Anatomy that I recommended some years back, she is asking for another interesting medical series.

Chicago Med, The Resident, The Good Doctor

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 8:31am On Apr 28, 2019
Folks how good is Barry? Pls
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 8:39am On Apr 28, 2019
Achilles100:

House md

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by berylLOL(f): 9:40am On Apr 28, 2019
Sociology55:
Pls how good is umbrella academy?
Good enough

(1) (2) (3) ... (1251) (1252) (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: ibnlawal(m), toluxe0075 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.