Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,060 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1256) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3515874 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2019
oyaskii:
Thanks man...have had the season 1 lying fallow in my Download list couldn't get around to it.just seen that the Season 2 is at the 5th episode currently, lemme just wait and cop both season 1 and 2 together.

Yea. . .three more episodes to go!

I don't know how you do it. I can't wait for the season to finish. . .and I wouldn't want to get spoilt too. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joshingjosh(m): 10:14pm On Apr 29, 2019
Harryfrosh:
My favourite serie of all time is CHUCK... Dis is my 5th time of watching that movie lol... Action, Drama, Romantic, Thriller, Commic... All packed up in the serie...

Sorry please I don't know if you have watched any of these series
Burn notice
White collar
Black list.... Which one does CHUCK have similar storyline as?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by janettee(f): 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2019
simonjassy:

when i am waiting for s3 or so.
have you seen sanjay n craig

S3 is on Netflix.
No.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:55pm On Apr 29, 2019
FBI S01E19. Nigeria is synonymous to drugs now. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by StrafordSTONES(m): 3:55am On Apr 30, 2019
STARTUP...and enjoying it

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nobsalis: 5:44am On Apr 30, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
see question...

breaking bad...." tho GOT is more popular and widely known

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nobsalis: 5:52am On Apr 30, 2019
Achilles100:

No problem with it, I have Zarchiver to unzip it.
You can download it from playstore.

You can see my download list, I still download from there.

Plz gimme pictorial processes on how to extract with the said App
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nobsalis: 5:57am On Apr 30, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Don't worry, I got you. The complete seasons are backed up in my googledrive somewhere...

Okay, here we go.

- Season 1

How can I do dis?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harryfrosh: 7:02am On Apr 30, 2019
joshingjosh:

Burn notice
White collar
Burn Notice

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:23am On Apr 30, 2019
nobsalis:

Okay...haven't seen breaking bad so I wouldn't know. I guess I'll check it out then.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 7:26am On Apr 30, 2019
nobsalis:

How can I do dis?
Get Google drive for android, click the link "season 1" it will automatically open your drive app, each episode will be arranged, just hi light the particular episode you want to download, and you will see download button , just click it and it will download... And oh you must have a google account.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 7:42am On Apr 30, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
Okay...haven't seen breaking bad so I wouldn't know. I guess I'll check it out then.
ok
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 7:43am On Apr 30, 2019
nobsalis:

breaking bad ko breaking good ni

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:45am On Apr 30, 2019
nobsalis:

How can I do dis?

Get a google account, and an apk googledrive from playstore. Open the link in your browser and click on any episode, you'll be rerouted to the app. Click on an episode and your downloading will start automatically.

Or alternatively,

Get IDM+ apk app from revdl, and install. Launch, open the link using the IDM+ browser and click on any episode. Follow the prompt, and proceed with your download. You don't need a google account and googledrive app using this method.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:49am On Apr 30, 2019
Doctee:
breaking bad ko breaking good ni
Lol, when I saw the first guy's question I was like how can you even compare these two? Though like I said, haven't really seen breaking bad but c'mon, GOT is in a class of its own. I mean, haven't seen people follow a series this passionately since the days of Merlin.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jamalchance(m): 8:02am On Apr 30, 2019
joshingjosh:

Burn notice
White collar

To me I'd say burn notice

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 30, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
Lol, when I saw the first guy's question I was like how can you even compare these two? Though like I said, haven't really seen breaking bad but c'mon, GOT is in a class of its own. I mean, haven't seen people follow a series this passionately since the days of Merlin.

Says someone that has never seen Breaking Bad. If you had, you would be of different opinion.

Breaking Bad is the best tv show of the 21st century. Every episode was a hit back to back. No off season, and peaked in it's season finale. It aired when the social media ain't what it is nowadays , thus, not well known outside of it's niche fanbase. All GoT has going for it is superior marketing, social media frenzy, and unabash fan service. GoT is kinda overrated tbh.

The dude's question is weird because Breaking bad and GoT are too different shows. One is a crime psychological thriller, and the other is a medieval fantasy. It's like comparing Apple and Oranges.

And Merlin was never popular like GoT, not even close. It was only popular in some circles, pretty much like Legend of The Seeker.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:26am On Apr 30, 2019
nobsalis:

Plz gimme pictorial processes on how to extract with the said App

1. Open the app.
2. Go to the download location of the zip file.
3. Tap the zip file, and a drop down will appear.
4. Click on 'Extract here'.
5. The video will be extracted from the zip folder.

For now I don't even zipped video on my phone , so I used an mxplayer zip file for the pictorial illustration.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YoungBlackRico(m): 8:28am On Apr 30, 2019
DannyKoice:

Says someone that haven't seen Breaking Bad.

Breaking Bad is the best tv show of the 21s century. Every episode was a hit back to back. No off season, and peaked in it's season finale. It aired when the social media ain't what it is nowadays , thus, not well known outside of it's niche fanbase. All GoT has going for it is superior marketing, social media frenzy, and unabash fan service. GoT is kinda overrated tbh.

The dude's question is weird because Breaking bad and GoT are too different shows. One is a crime psychological thriller, and the other is a medieval fantasy. It's like comparing Apple and Oranges.

And Merlin was never generally popular like GoT. It was only popular in some circles, pretty much like Legend of The Seeker.
Yeah, I haven't seen breaking bad...so I guess I can't say much about this argument.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you though, GOT is not overrated, but then that's your opinion.

Have a nice day mr Koice.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 30, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
Yeah, I haven't seen breaking bad...so I guess I can't say much about this argument.

I'm gonna have to disagree with you though, GOT is not overrated, but then that's your opinion.

Have a nice day mr Koice.

Every well followed show is overrated one way or another, even Breaking Bad.

You too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joshingjosh(m): 9:09am On Apr 30, 2019
jamalchance:

jamalchance:

Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nobsalis: 9:32am On Apr 30, 2019
Achilles100:

1. Open the app.
2. Go to the download location of the zip file.
3. Tap the zip file, and a drop down will appear.
4. Click on 'Extract here'.
5. The video will be extracted from the zip folder.

For now I don't even zipped video on my phone , so I used an mxplayer zip file for the pictorial illustration.

thanks man for the detailed explanation... I also have Mx player on my phone how can I use it as an alternate?

Once again thanks for the explanation

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nobsalis: 9:33am On Apr 30, 2019
DannyKoice:

Get a google account, and an apk googledrive from playstore. Open the link in your browser and click on any episode, you'll be rerouted to the app. Click on an episode and your downloading will start automatically.

Or alternatively,

Get IDM+ apk app from revdl, and install. Launch, open the link using the IDM+ browser and click on any episode. Follow the prompt, and proceed with your download. You don't need a google account and googledrive app using this method.

Thanks bro #Respect
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nobsalis: 9:34am On Apr 30, 2019
oyaskii:
Get Google drive for android, click the link "season 1" it will automatically open your drive app, each episode will be arranged, just hi light the particular episode you want to download, and you will see download button , just click it and it will download... And oh you must have a google account.

Thanks Man
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YoungBlackRico(m): 9:53am On Apr 30, 2019
DannyKoice:

Every well followed show is overrated one way or another, even Breaking Bad.
You too.
Has Breaking Bad stopped airing?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by temtop005(m): 9:59am On Apr 30, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
Has Breaking Bad stopped airing?
Yeah, stopped at season 5

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by temtop005(m): 10:00am On Apr 30, 2019
Good morning guys, pls will Wentworth have another season
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by YoungBlackRico(m): 10:02am On Apr 30, 2019
temtop005:
Yeah, stopped at season 5
Good, thanks brah.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 11:31am On Apr 30, 2019
Barry season 2 is something else...best show I've seen in 2019. Even better than GOT S8 shocked
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 30, 2019
Olamyyde:
Barry season 2 is something else...best show I've seen in 2019. Even better than GOT S8 shocked
Bad guy.. make them no come for u oo.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 12:16pm On Apr 30, 2019
R2bees:
Bad guy.. make them no come for u oo.
Let them come

(1) (2) (3) ... (1253) (1254) (1255) (1256) (1257) (1258) (1259) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.