Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,563 members, 7,816,375 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1279) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3516607 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pwetie: 4:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
Deadly Class,,,, making sense so far. From just playfully binging on Episode 1 to finishing and starting 2. cheesy cheesy

My binge list......munching dem bit by bit

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
pwetie:
Deadly Class,,,, making sense so far. From just playfully binging on Episode 1 to finishing and starting 2. cheesy cheesy

My binge list......munching dem bit by bit
Upgrade your OS to window 10.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Jun 02, 2019
Doom Patrol is a fun show. The show's narrator, Mr. Nobody, whom also doubles as the main villain, is a casual 4th wall breaker. The guy is just a pure mischief bag. The only character I can compare him with is Marvel's Deadpool.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pwetie: 4:56pm On Jun 02, 2019
Vexatious:

Upgrade your OS to window 10.

I'm using both. Win7 on C: drive. Win 10 on D: .... Dual booting. I can't do without 7.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:22pm On Jun 02, 2019
pwetie:

I'm using both. Win7 on C: drive. Win 10 on D: .... Dual booting. I can't do without 7.

I understand. Sometimes I miss the simplicity of windows 7.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 5:37pm On Jun 02, 2019
temmy59:

Thanks can you help me with were i can download black sails for lesser or equal to 100 MB per episode

Fztvseries dot mobi
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pwetie: 6:08pm On Jun 02, 2019
Vexatious:

I understand. Sometimes I miss the simplicity of windows 7.
So true.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ab221(m): 6:34pm On Jun 02, 2019
Vexatious:
Doom Patrol is a fun show. The show's narrator, Mr. Nobody, whom also doubles as the main villain, is a casual 4th wall breaker. The guy is just a pure mischief bag. The only character I can compare him with is Marvel's Deadpool.

I'm currently thinking of trying this series now.
just finished watching into the badlands a series i enjoyed right from the first episode to the last 9.5/10 for me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tapingil(m): 8:41pm On Jun 02, 2019
Please someone should help with where I can get ‘the practice’ to download.. would like to start over
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 8:50pm On Jun 02, 2019
Legends of Tomorrow.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by echobazz: 9:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
Blindspot season four finale.

The cliffhanger is damn unbearable.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 9:59pm On Jun 02, 2019
So far so good....

Classics

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Xerox01(m): 10:20pm On Jun 02, 2019
Blindspot!!! Waiting for s5
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Xerox01(m): 10:26pm On Jun 02, 2019
vincixpresso:
Can someone do a review on the series"intelligence"
Intelligence has just a season, it's quite interesting sha, about a soldier who got a chip installed in his brain to become a super being. It makes sense
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 02, 2019
I'm done with Catch22. Any series close to that? Aside War themed. Koiceloaded
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 02, 2019
Why is Taboo S2 taking so long, I watched the first season like 70 years ago.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 1:37am On Jun 03, 2019
Swamp Thing is out
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 2:54am On Jun 03, 2019
Years and Years is absolutely stunning!! BBC just keeps nailing it.

it's a combination of Black mirror and veep.

The LGBT stuff is too much though. sad

It's got Plenty leftist propaganda in it.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Airyprince(m): 4:39am On Jun 03, 2019
Ikanium:
Who's watching doom patrol here?
grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coutinho14: 4:54am On Jun 03, 2019
how to sell drugs online fast grin now netflix did it again

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Coutinho14: 4:57am On Jun 03, 2019
Gidah:
Someone mentioned chernobyl and I check it, also had higher ratings Than GOT but I'm in the series now episode three just trying to force myself to finish it I guess the ratings were based on the acting alone and it been a true life event if not I don't find it interesting as GOT
so you expected to see Got level of dope after just 3 episodes, even Got and BB had average season one
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pwetie: 5:17am On Jun 03, 2019
ab221:

I'm currently thinking of trying this series now.

I'll try it too.
just finished watching into the badlands a series i enjoyed right from the first episode to the last 9.5/10 for me.
Same here too. Kickass moments, hardly any dull moments if u r a fan of Chinese movis. No time for nudes, was strictly business, actors kicking their asses. Hardly this days u see any clean series as such without some form of gay, lesbianism, incest, bestiality, nudes nd sex either explicitly or implicitly. Sometimes I jst think producers wants to shove some of this sex acts on audience to attract fan base even when sometimes theyr unnecessary nd r mutually independent on d story line. My favorite episode was d one Sunny was sold out as slave, captured in a prison barricaded by desert. The fight, kickass moments nd d intro of d episode's music was something exhilarating. overall I give intbl 10/10. Though some critics have argued d series flawed in story line. For me I know send story line...a series should just b unique, keeps u on ur seat nd enjoyable

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ab221(m): 7:08am On Jun 03, 2019
nani667:
So far so good....

Classics

Must you attach a pic to all your post showing large data files downloaded? What are you trying to achieve?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 7:20am On Jun 03, 2019
Episode 1
Lemme see if this will be something for the long run...
It will probably be similar to the likes of Supergirl and Flash

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ab221(m): 8:00am On Jun 03, 2019
pwetie:

Same here too. Kickass moments, hardly any dull moments if u r a fan of Chinese movis. No time for nudes, was strictly business, actors kicking their asses. Hardly this days u see any clean series as such without some form of gay, lesbianism, incest, bestiality, nudes nd sex either explicitly or implicitly. Sometimes I jst think producers wants to shove some of this sex acts on audience to attract fan base even when sometimes theyr unnecessary nd r mutually independent on d story line. My favorite episode was d one Sunny was sold out as slave, captured in a prison barricaded by desert. The fight, kickass moments nd d intro of d episode's music was something exhilarating. overall I give intbl 10/10. Though some critics have argued d series flawed in story line. For me I know send story line...a series should just b unique, keeps u on ur seat nd enjoyable

Well said!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gidah: 11:09am On Jun 03, 2019
Coutinho14:
so you expected to see Got level of dope after just 3 episodes, even Got and BB had average season one
won't be more than 5 episode and I'm already in 3 seen more than half already so what's the fuss about
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gidah: 11:10am On Jun 03, 2019
ab221:

Well said!
no good story line just fight fight a no no for me Sha

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by henrydadon(m): 12:20pm On Jun 03, 2019
introvertme:

Nah I love it.. It brilliant

Y'all should please stay away from that show call "good omen" sh!t show of a show.. Absolute rubbish.. Just wasted data
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ab221(m): 12:53pm On Jun 03, 2019
Gidah:
no good story line just fight fight a no no for me Sha

Lol.. Action specks louder than voice grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gidah: 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
ab221:

go and watch sharknado since you like seeing action I'm sure you gonna love it hahaha

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Jun 03, 2019
ab221:

Lol.. u don kolo

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jun 03, 2019
introvertme:

Thanks, I'll check it out. I love BBC dramas.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1276) (1277) (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.