Stats: 3,150,931 members, 7,810,593 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:46 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1281) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3506101 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) ... (2815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by somehow: 2:57am On Jun 05, 2019
Has anyone watched KINGDOM?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:50am On Jun 05, 2019
Olamyyde:
Chernobyl will win every single series award this year grin
Ah swear! It's the best show I've seen this year.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:51am On Jun 05, 2019
bamtos14:
still strugglin to enjoy it after 3 episodes

You're better off with Zee world, then.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oluwaveeboy(m): 9:15am On Jun 05, 2019
Odkboy23:
I hope not of all of them are dead...
I'm very confident non of them died. Remember that ice cream guy showed them a passage to an underground tunnel when they first got to the safe house. I think they'd escape through the tunnel before the bomb went off
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:17am On Jun 05, 2019
DERRY GIRLS S1 EP01.. their Irish accent na die.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:29am On Jun 05, 2019
sod09:
Chasers are you trying to cook a TV show for us grin
grin grin Probably... Here is my home also

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by sod09(m): 9:38am On Jun 05, 2019
chasers:
grin grin Probably... Here is my home also
enjoy bros

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 05, 2019
sod09:
enjoy bros
Thanks Bro.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by drisham(m): 10:36am On Jun 05, 2019
who's watching LA's finest
total badass
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by henrydadon(m): 11:13am On Jun 05, 2019
Chernobyl !!! Wow .. another stunning drama miniseries from hbo.. stellar starcast , crisp writing / editing , attention to detail on point . Must watch . Only 5 episodes. the line that struck me from the last episode of "Chernobyl" was: "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later that debt is paid."

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by henrydadon(m): 11:16am On Jun 05, 2019
R2bees:
DERRY GIRLS S1 EP01.. their Irish accent na die.

It not Irish if they don't add "wee" with every sentence

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 11:57am On Jun 05, 2019
oluwaveeboy:
I'm very confident non of them died. Remember that ice cream guy showed them a passage to an underground tunnel when they first got to the safe house. I think they'd escape through the tunnel before the bomb went off
yeah... True I forgot about that.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nova15: 12:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
henrydadon:
Chernobyl !!! Wow .. another stunning drama miniseries from hbo.. stellar starcast , crisp writing / editing , attention to detail on point . Must watch . Only 5 episodes. the line that struck me from the last episode of "Chernobyl" was: "Every lie we tell incurs a debt to the truth. Sooner or later that debt is paid."

HBO always representing grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 4:12pm On Jun 05, 2019
Black Mirror S5 and The Handmaid's tale S3....we eating good. wink

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Danhumprey: 4:16pm On Jun 05, 2019
Odkboy23:
I hope not of all of them are dead...
I hope so too. Haba! I couldn't believe my eyes.

But that Rich's friend that show them around the safe house that they were hiding in, mentioned tunnels below the safe house. It's possible someone, maybe Brianna, or even Weizt might have alerted them of the drone strike on their safe house or something.

But then, the question about why Jane wasn't informed, is hanging in the air.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Danhumprey: 4:18pm On Jun 05, 2019
oluwaveeboy:
the question though, is who alerted them of the impending drone strike?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Danhumprey: 4:19pm On Jun 05, 2019
vampire2020:
honest I cannot wait for season 5
I can't wait either. We'll have to wait a whole 7months for the next season. cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by henrydadon(m): 8:06pm On Jun 05, 2019
When they see us on Netflix was 100% the hardest and most important thing to watch. It needs to be seen by everyone.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 2pretty4u(f): 12:03am On Jun 06, 2019
Who sent me to watch when they see us, I am not even through with episode 1 and I am already bitter in my heart.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BlackManta(m): 1:00am On Jun 06, 2019
2pretty4u:
Who sent me to watch when they see us, I am not even through with episode 1 and I am already bitter in my heart.

Episode one is child's play.
Wait till you get to episode four.

If you are already bitter with 1 then 4 will break your heart and make you shed tears.

When They See Us is not a something I can re-watch.

It's too emotional and soul crushing.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bonaventure777: 5:59am On Jun 06, 2019
2pretty4u:
Same here
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 06, 2019
henrydadon:

Dope! Dope!! Dope!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 7:56am On Jun 06, 2019
This Chernobyl is making waves sha
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:56am On Jun 06, 2019
Games People Play.
The acting is one kind sha but I'll continue seeing it because of Late Nipsey Hustle's Girlfriend.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:03am On Jun 06, 2019
2pretty4u:

Thank you for this review. I'll be staying away from the series then, think my heart is too fragile for it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 06, 2019
BlackManta:

If you are already bitter with 1 then 4 will break your heart and make you shed tears.

I could not even finish it. I kept forwarding, hoping for a "happy ending" that never came.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 2pretty4u(f): 8:23am On Jun 06, 2019
BlackManta:

Wow, I don't know if I will continue o. I can imagine the rest and how heart wretching it will be to watch, might continue if I can put my emotions to check. Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 2pretty4u(f): 8:24am On Jun 06, 2019
rationalmind:

I could not even finish it. I kept forwarding it, hoping for a "happy ending" that never came.

No happy ending? I will just leave it then until further notice
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 9:48am On Jun 06, 2019
henrydadon:
When they see us on Netflix was 100% the hardest an most important thing to watch. It needs to be seen by everyone.

It's the series version of Detroit and the hate you give combined.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by teeboy03(m): 10:11am On Jun 06, 2019
Just finished watching the season finale of Blind spot,Just hope the team is safe.

Someone should please recommend another series with that kind of plot...Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 1:00pm On Jun 06, 2019
BlackManta:

episode 4 was heart wrenching, it made cry mehn, the dude acted Korey Wise is too good.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bbbwings: 1:12pm On Jun 06, 2019
Chernobly make sense.
Even when they finished the movie and they began to show the real life reels
They still found a way to tug my heart strings.
embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (1278) (1279) (1280) (1281) (1282) (1283) (1284) ... (2815) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: phr0nesis(m), Alienist, OhBritannia(m) and 2 guest(s)