Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,898 members, 7,810,451 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3505955 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) ... (2815) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Parioladammy: 3:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
thanks
DannyKoice:

Use this and this.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 3:15pm On Jun 08, 2019
I just Started Barry and I am enjoying every episode of it. Barry has this funny look and he does funny things with this serious look grin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by henrydadon(m): 3:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
oyaskii:
Late to the party but is Luther any good?

It idris alba of course it good
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by johnyace(m): 3:53pm On Jun 08, 2019
Does anyone know when salvation S3 is premiering or has it been cancelled, I don wait tire sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 4:16pm On Jun 08, 2019
Juzec:
I just Started Barry and I am enjoying every episode of it. Barry has this funny look and he does funny things with this serious look grin

His facial expression kills me every time.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
harveybeaks:
This new season of black mirror is worse than shit.. angry

You can say that again.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Jun 08, 2019
oyaskii:
Late to the party but is Luther any good?

Season 1-3 are really good, 4 was okay-ish, 5 is a return to form.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:09pm On Jun 08, 2019
pls which site can i download series in mkv format from or any site where the movie is clear asides from o2tv or fz
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Anita01(f): 7:12pm On Jun 08, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
smiley

Pls is it a zombie kinda series, or horror ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jun 08, 2019
Anita01:

Pls is it a zombie kinda series, or horror ?
It's a horror, but based on true life story.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pwetie: 8:11pm On Jun 08, 2019
strategist007:
pls which site can i download series in mkv format from or any site where the movie is clear asides from o2tv or fz

If you can use torrents.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pwetie: 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
Just finished Deadly Class. Not bad at all. Next is, *Playing With Fire Netflix* Columbia kind of, recommended by someone.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 9:04pm On Jun 08, 2019
DannyKoice:

Season 1-3 are really good, 4 was okay-ish, 5 is a return to form.
henrydadon:

It idris alba of course it good

Thanks men. Just Copped Season 1 and 2. Took a break from BBC and British Drama but after seeing Fleabag, i am on the hunt for them.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 9:07pm On Jun 08, 2019
DannyKoice:

You can say that again.
Since Netflix acquired the rights to this show after S2, the show's quality has been downhill somewhat.. S1 and 2 were very good, S3 and 4 was just somehow.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jun 08, 2019
DannyKoice:

You can say that again.
As in eh.. I remember my mind being blown whenever I finish an episode of black mirror, but this season's episodes are so wack
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 08, 2019
oyaskii:
Since Netflix acquired the rights to this show after S2, the show's quality has been downhill somewhat.. S1 and 2 were very good, S3 and 4 was just somehow.
This. Netflix are famed for raising the production values of ex-cancelled shows, but this is one of those few times the higher production values worked against them. Black Mirror works best on limited budget, since human side of the stories are more pronounced, as opposed to the technological aspect, for it's the human emotions that drive the stories.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jun 08, 2019
harveybeaks:

As in eh.. I remember my mind being blown whenever I finish an episode of black mirror, but this season's episodes are so wack

Charlie Brooker and Netflix are incompatible. Netflix should stop pandering to the American audience, and give him a complete creative freedom.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jun 08, 2019
BetWinners:
Chillax.CHERNOBYL will not win every award this year cos it is a mini-series.It is a good show not a great one.Personally i dont understand the hype surrounding it.To me the show was more boring than my chemistry lessons in secondary school

List a few series that you personally consider 'entertaining' or 'great'?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 08, 2019
pwetie:

If you can use torrents.
how do i go about it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Topmaike007(m): 10:37pm On Jun 08, 2019
Fighting with my family
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Topmaike007(m): 10:38pm On Jun 08, 2019
strategist007:
tfpdl or
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jun 08, 2019
WHEN THEY SEE US EP2.... These people hate Trump o
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 08, 2019
Topmaike007:
Fighting with my family
Sorry bro.. Is well. But be careful no should break your head o. Hehe
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Topmaike007(m): 11:19pm On Jun 08, 2019
R2bees:
Sorry bro.. Is well. But be careful no should break your head o. Hehe
lolz
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BlackManta(m): 11:44pm On Jun 08, 2019
R2bees:
WHEN THEY SEE US EP2.... These people hate Trump o

It's no propaganda.
Trump really called for the death penalty for five innocent teenagers.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BetWinners(m): 12:03am On Jun 09, 2019
Admin401:

List a few series that you personally consider 'entertaining' or 'great'?
Ally Mcbeal
Boston Public
Star Trek:Deep Space 9
Star Trek:Voyager
Battlestar Gallactica
Sledge Hammer
Xena:Warrior Princess
Oz
Hercules:The legendary Journeys
7th Heaven cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 09, 2019
BlackManta:

It's no propaganda.
Trump really called for the death penalty for five innocent teenagers.
Woah.. lemme read it up
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gidah: 1:44am On Jun 09, 2019
the only thing i found interesting in chernobyl is how great they tell the story the originality of it like all is just happening in front on me but my people you cant tell someone that aint a movie lover to watch it and wait if he or she wont sleep off its boring as Bleep but im gonna finish it cos i love it but the rating can be misleading,cos for a movie that got no suspense at all its wack

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:07am On Jun 09, 2019
BetWinners:

Ally Mcbeal
Boston Public
Battlestar Gallactica
Sledge Hammer
Oz
7th Heaven cool

No wonder.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by henrydadon(m): 8:37am On Jun 09, 2019
BetWinners:

Ally Mcbeal
Boston Public
Battlestar Gallactica
Sledge Hammer
Oz
7th Heaven cool

You Need to Be flogged for this list

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by losprince(m): 8:58am On Jun 09, 2019
Everybody hates Chris

9/10

This must be the most underrated comedy series ever.

This is like the third time I'm rewatching it and everything is still very funny and entertaining and the moral lessons are very pragmatic.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:23am On Jun 09, 2019
henrydadon:

You Need to Be flogged for this list

Proper flogging. With the notable exceptions of Oz and BSG, the list is an unmitigated bore.

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1282) (1283) (1284) (1285) (1286) (1287) (1288) ... (2815) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Travoski

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.