Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1319) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3520950 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by olowo16g(m): 12:36pm On Jul 15, 2019
Euphoria season 1

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Frauddetector: 1:11pm On Jul 15, 2019
Bekas try this as the password. 2 of my accounts got banned when i tried replying you. I don't want your 3k to waste grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SamKha: 2:22pm On Jul 15, 2019
Stranger Things
Sherlock
Dexter
13 Reasons Why
Bigg Boss Telugu.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jasa1000(f): 3:20pm On Jul 15, 2019
nani667:
New Episode smiley
please which site do you download from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 3:21pm On Jul 15, 2019
LaMujer:

Erica Sinclair.

My best character
The kid gave the series some dope humor.
Really hate that El and co left.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 15, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Absolutely. If you wanna explore the mind of serial killers, the "WHY" factor, you're gonna love it. It's principal theme is rooted in mindgames, and getting the essence of why people do what they do. I couldn't get enough of season 1.
@koice which browser do you use for browsing and downloading?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mkmoney(m): 7:23pm On Jul 15, 2019
The rook is nice one to watch out for seen two episodes its great
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 7:25pm On Jul 15, 2019
jasa1000:
please which site do you download from?

I use Torrent files... I get the files from Google
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:28pm On Jul 15, 2019
chidoo4luv:
@koice which browser do you use for browsing and downloading?

I'm not limited to one browser since I use multiple OS/platforms. Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer, Dolphin browser are my top picks.

I seldom download but when I do, I alternate between IDM and Flud for Windows, Folx for Mac, IDM+ and Flud for android and iTransmission for iOS.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by troubleseller: 10:15pm On Jul 15, 2019
Decided to rewatch one of the best tv shows ever made.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jmanity: 11:49pm On Jul 15, 2019
troubleseller:

What's the name of this show?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:16am On Jul 16, 2019
troubleseller:

Season 1 was my favorite season of Fargo.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by troubleseller: 7:50am On Jul 16, 2019
jmanity:

What's the name of this show?
Fargo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by troubleseller: 7:56am On Jul 16, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Season 1 was my favorite season of Fargo.
Ya. Season 1 had more quirky characters and the dialogue was smarter. I enjoyed all seasons though. Just waiting for Noah Hawley to start work on Season 4. Dude is very talented.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 16, 2019
troubleseller:
Ya. Season 1 had more quirky characters and the dialogue was smarter. I enjoyed all seasons though. Just waiting for Noah Hawley to start work on Season 4. Dude is very talented.

Very very talented. Can't get enough of his other work, Legion, either.

But wait o, that Nygaard na mumu. The guy has to all intent and purpose gotten away with murder, and had apparently become successful too. He has finally got the world by the balls, only to throw it all away like that. He could have simply walked away and leave that psychopath alone, but I guess, when it's your time, it's your time. Karma is truly a_bitch.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:33am On Jul 16, 2019
troubleseller:

I love this series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 5:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
Game of Thrones Arguably worst season ever having 32 emmy nominations?! Loooool wild.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DiggITnetwork: 6:01pm On Jul 16, 2019
The 2019 Emmy nominations full list has landed. The 71th annual Primetime Emmy Awards which holds Sunday, September 22, honors the greatest television achievements of the past year.

As always, the major awards are divided into separate categories for comedy and drama. check out the full Emmy nominations list below.

Outstanding Comedy Series
Barry

Fleabag

The Good Place

The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel

Russian Doll

Schitt’s Creek

Veep

Outstanding Drama Series
Better Call Saul

Bodyguard

Game of Thrones

Killing Eve

Ozark

Pose

Succession

This Is Us

<<Kindly Continue Full List Below >>

https://shockng.com/full-list-emmy-nominations-2019-here-see-who-is-in-now/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jul 16, 2019
2019 Emmy Nominees

Outstanding Comedy Series:
Barry; Fleabag; Russian Doll; Schitt's Creek; The Good Place; The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel; Veep

Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series:
Bill Hader (Barry); Don Cheadle (Black Monday); Anthony Anderson (black-ish); Eugene Levy (Schitt's Creek); Ted Danson (The Good Place); Michael Douglas (The Kominski Method)

Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series:
Christina Applegate (Dead to Me); Phoebe Waller-Bridge (Fleabag); Natasha Lyonne (Russian Doll); Catherine O'Hara (Schitt's Creek); Rachel Brosnahan (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel); Julia Louis-Dreyfus (Veep)

Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series:
Stephen Root (Barry); Henry Winkler (Barry); Anthony Corrigan (Barry); Alan Arkin (The Kominski Method); Tony Shalhoub (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel); Tony Hale (Veep)

Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series:
Sarah Goldberg (Barry); Sian Clifford (Fleabag); Olivia Colman (Fleabag); Betty Gilpin (GLOW); Kate MacKinnon (Saturday Night Live); Alex Borstein (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel); Marin Hinkle (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel); Anna Chlumsky (Veep)

Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series:
Matt Damon (SNL); Robert DeNiro (SNL); John Mulaney (SNL); Adam Sandler (SNL); Luke Kirby (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel); Rufus Sewell (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel); Peter MacNicol (Veep)

Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series: Fiona Shaw (Fleaag);
Kristin Scott Thomas (Fleabag); Sandra Oh (SNL); Emma Thompson (SNL); Maya Rudolph (The Good Place); Jane Lynch (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel)

Outstanding Drama Series:
Better Call Saul; Bodyguard; Game of Thrones; Killing Eve; Ozark; Pose; Succession; This Is Us

Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series:
Bob Odenkirk (Better Call Saul); Kit Harrington (Game of Thrones); Jason Bateman (Ozark); Billy Porter (Pose); Sterling K. Brown (This Is Us); Milo Ventimiglia (This Is Us)

Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series:
Emilia Clark (Game of Thrones); Robin Wright (House of Cards); Viola Davis (How to Get Away with Murder); Sandra Oh (Killing Eve); Jodie Comer (Killing Eve); Laura Linney (Ozark); Mandy Moore (This Is Us)

Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series:
Jonathan Banks (Better Call Saul); Giancarlo Esposito (Better Call Saul); Alfie Allen (Game of Thrones); Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Game of Thrones); Peter Dinklage (Game of Thrones); Michael Kelly (House of Cards); Chris Sullivan (This Is Us)

Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series:
Lena Headey (Game of Thrones); Sophie Turner (Game of Thrones); Maisie Williams (Game of Thrones); Gwendolyn Christie (Game of Thrones); Fiona Shaw (Killing Eve); Julia Garner (Ozark)

Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series:
Michael McKean (Better Call Saul); Glynn Turman (How to Get Away with Murder); Bradley Whitford (The Handmaid's Tale); Kumail Nanjiani (The Twilight Zone); Michael Angarano (This Is Us); Ron Cephas Jones (This Is Us)

Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series:
Jessica Lange (American Horror Story: Apocalypse); Carice van Houten (Game of Thrones); Cicely Tyson (How to Get Away with Murder); Laverne Cox (Orange is the New Black); Cherry Jones (The Handmaid's Tale); Phylicia Rashad (This Is Us)

Outstanding Documentary or Nonfiction Program:
30 For 30; American Masters; Chef's Table; Hostile Planet; Our Planet

Outstanding Documentary or Nonfiction Special:
FYRE: The Greatest Party That Never Happened; Jane Fonda in Five Acts; Leaving Neverland; Love, Gilda; Minding the Gap; The Inventor: Out for Blood in Silicon Valley [several costume & hairstyling categories I assume nobody here cares about]

Outstanding Host for a Reality or Competition Program:
Ellen DeGeneres (Ellen's Game of Games); Nick Offerman and Amy Poehler (Making It); RuPaul (RuPaul's Drag Race); James Corden (The World's Best); Marie Kondo (Tidying Up with Marie Kondo)

Outstanding Informational Series or Special:
Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown; Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee; Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath; My Next Guest Needs No Introduction with David Letterman; Surviving R. Kelly

Outstanding Interactive Program:
Conan; Last Week Tonight with John Oliver; NASA and SpaceX: The Interactive Demo-1 Launch; The Daily Show with Trevor Noah; The Late Late Show with James Corden; The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Outstanding Lead Actor in a Limited Series:
Hugh Grant (A Very English Scandal); Jared Harris (Chernobyl); Benicio Del Toro (Escape at Dannemora); Sam Rockwell (Fosse/Verdon); Mahershala Ali (True Detective); Jharrel Jerome (When They See Us)

Outstanding Lead Actress in a Limited Series:
Patricia Arquette (Escape at Dannemora); Michelle Williams (Fosse/Verdon); Amy Adams (Sharp Objects); Joey King (The Act); Niecy Nash (When They See Us); Aunjanue Ellis (When They See Us)

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vampire2020: 7:18pm On Jul 16, 2019
I bust into laughter watching this part

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 7:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
Outsiders ⚡

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 8:50pm On Jul 16, 2019
Moneyboyz:
Poldark season 5 is out.

wink I've been waiting.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2019
Bekas:
I just downloaded it from the Maga link you posted but the archive is password protected, kindly provide the password as I've spent about 3k trying to download the files.
Hope you have seen it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 10:56pm On Jul 16, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
2019 Emmy Nominees

Barry; Fleabag; Russian Doll; Schitt's Creek; The Good Place; The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel; Veep

Bill Hader (Barry); Don Cheadle (Black Monday); Anthony Anderson (black-ish); Eugene Levy (Schitt's Creek); Ted Danson (The Good Place); Michael Douglas (The Kominski Method)

Christina Applegate (Dead to Me); Phoebe Waller-Bridge (Fleabag); Natasha Lyonne (Russian Doll); Catherine O'Hara (Schitt's Creek); Rachel Brosnahan (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel); Julia Louis-Dreyfus (Veep)

Stephen Root (Barry); Henry Winkler (Barry); Anthony Corrigan (Barry); Alan Arkin (The Kominski Method); Tony Shalhoub (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel); Tony Hale (Veep)

Sarah Goldberg (Barry); Sian Clifford (Fleabag); Olivia Colman (Fleabag); Betty Gilpin (GLOW); Kate MacKinnon (Saturday Night Live); Alex Borstein (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel); Marin Hinkle (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel); Anna Chlumsky (Veep)

Matt Damon (SNL); Robert DeNiro (SNL); John Mulaney (SNL); Adam Sandler (SNL); Luke Kirby (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel); Rufus Sewell (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel); Peter MacNicol (Veep)

Kristin Scott Thomas (Fleabag); Sandra Oh (SNL); Emma Thompson (SNL); Maya Rudolph (The Good Place); Jane Lynch (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel)

Better Call Saul; Bodyguard; Game of Thrones; Killing Eve; Ozark; Pose; Succession; This Is Us

Bob Odenkirk (Better Call Saul); Kit Harrington (Game of Thrones); Jason Bateman (Ozark); Billy Porter (Pose); Sterling K. Brown (This Is Us); Milo Ventimiglia (This Is Us)

Emilia Clark (Game of Thrones); Robin Wright (House of Cards); Viola Davis (How to Get Away with Murder); Sandra Oh (Killing Eve); Jodie Comer (Killing Eve); Laura Linney (Ozark); Mandy Moore (This Is Us)

Jonathan Banks (Better Call Saul); Giancarlo Esposito (Better Call Saul); Alfie Allen (Game of Thrones); Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Game of Thrones); Peter Dinklage (Game of Thrones); Michael Kelly (House of Cards); Chris Sullivan (This Is Us)

Lena Headey (Game of Thrones); Sophie Turner (Game of Thrones); Maisie Williams (Game of Thrones); Gwendolyn Christie (Game of Thrones); Fiona Shaw (Killing Eve); Julia Garner (Ozark)

Michael McKean (Better Call Saul); Glynn Turman (How to Get Away with Murder); Bradley Whitford (The Handmaid's Tale); Kumail Nanjiani (The Twilight Zone); Michael Angarano (This Is Us); Ron Cephas Jones (This Is Us)

Jessica Lange (American Horror Story: Apocalypse); Carice van Houten (Game of Thrones); Cicely Tyson (How to Get Away with Murder); Laverne Cox (Orange is the New Black); Cherry Jones (The Handmaid's Tale); Phylicia Rashad (This Is Us)

FYRE: The Greatest Party That Never Happened; Jane Fonda in Five Acts; Leaving Neverland; Love, Gilda; Minding the Gap; The Inventor: Out for Blood in Silicon Valley [several costume & hairstyling categories I assume nobody here cares about]

Ellen DeGeneres (Ellen's Game of Games); Nick Offerman and Amy Poehler (Making It); RuPaul (RuPaul's Drag Race); James Corden (The World's Best); Marie Kondo (Tidying Up with Marie Kondo)

Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown; Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee; Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath; My Next Guest Needs No Introduction with David Letterman; Surviving R. Kelly

Conan; Last Week Tonight with John Oliver; NASA and SpaceX: The Interactive Demo-1 Launch; The Daily Show with Trevor Noah; The Late Late Show with James Corden; The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Hugh Grant (A Very English Scandal); Jared Harris (Chernobyl); Benicio Del Toro (Escape at Dannemora); Sam Rockwell (Fosse/Verdon); Mahershala Ali (True Detective); Jharrel Jerome (When They See Us)

Patricia Arquette (Escape at Dannemora); Michelle Williams (Fosse/Verdon); Amy Adams (Sharp Objects); Joey King (The Act); Niecy Nash (When They See Us); Aunjanue Ellis (When They See Us)
Barry, when they see us and chernobyl predominant baybeeeehhhh cheesy

GOT being nominated is an absolute disgrace angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 10:58pm On Jul 16, 2019
laydoh:
This kid is so fucking gr8. I love her die.
Most annoying character for me. Kids don't talk like her. They were kinda forcing her to be too smart for her age.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by henrydadon(m): 11:45am On Jul 17, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
2019 Emmy Nominees

So basically all the late night show are nominated

Trevor Noah better win
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by henrydadon(m): 11:50am On Jul 17, 2019
So Amazon the grand tour wasn't Nominated for anything?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by troubleseller: 12:49pm On Jul 17, 2019
This year's Emmy nominations list is very......dry.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1316) (1317) (1318) (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.