Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,038 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1322) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3526808 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Sparekey(m): 7:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
Achilles100:

They said its a Netflix mobile app. Not telegram though they both look alike

They both look alike...

But the guy that posted it said its telegram

Thanks tho..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chiboy1116: 8:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
Sparekey:

This is not going through..

And I have also searched the telegram name and that particular group didn't come out.

Please can you check the group info and give me the group name..

Thanks.
download from tfpdl den , you don't stay in Nigeria?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chiboy1116: 8:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
Achilles100:

They said its a Netflix mobile app. Not telegram though they both look alike.

I also searched for it.

Its on this site though.

pls don't tell me u watch dubbed version of shows cry sad lipsrsealed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Sparekey(m): 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
chiboy1116:
download from tfpdl den , you don't stay in Nigeria?

Have tried to download from there but it keeps taking to new tabs... Its not working for me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 11:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
Tried checking out BOJACK HORSEMAN trailers on YouTube and wasn't impressed please is this series worth it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chiboy1116: 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
Sparekey:

Have tried to download from there but it keeps taking to new tabs... Its not working for me
use UC browser , and watch online , after loading , there's this download option below the video , just click on it and download . That's how I download
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bojack(m): 6:44am On Jul 20, 2019
Chibudollar:
Tried checking out BOJACK HORSEMAN trailers on YouTube and wasn't impressed please is this series worth it?
its so worth it mate
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 6:47am On Jul 20, 2019
Let's gatecrash it, Tokyo's style!

Shiit is about to hit the fan

grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 9:35am On Jul 20, 2019
Just downloaded the MONEY HEIST season 3 and found out they were speaking English, deleted it and downloaded the Spanish version can't be watching that translated shii. I need to feel their voice grin

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by chiboy1116: 10:07am On Jul 20, 2019
Chibudollar:
Just downloaded the MONEY HEIST season 3 and found out they were speaking English, deleted it and downloaded the Spanish version can't be watching that translated shii. I need to feel their voice grin
as in guy , I just deleted it

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 10:22am On Jul 20, 2019
chiboy1116:
as in guy , I just deleted it
thought I was the only one that hated that
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 10:28am On Jul 20, 2019
Chibudollar:

Speaking English? Hahahaha

cheesy

There's nothing like that Spanish voice while following it with the English sub grin

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iyajelili(f): 10:45am On Jul 20, 2019
Chibudollar:

Please where did you download the Spanish version with subtitle?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 11:11am On Jul 20, 2019
Iyajelili:

Please where did you download the Spanish version with subtitle?
https://www.tfp.is/money-heist-complete-s03-480p-nf-webrip-x264-tfpdl/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 12:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
Money heist season 3 episode 5 cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by uzomarrrrrr1234: 1:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
walking dead
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
Chibudollar:

Please where did you download the English version from... I've been seeing a lot of hype on this series online but when I found out it was in Spanish I was discouraged...I don't have strength to be reading subtitles abeg...lol
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Chibudollar: 2:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
LM10xEH10:

Please where did you download the English version from... I've been seeing a lot of hype on this series online but when I found out it was in Spanish I was discouraged...I don't have strength to be reading subtitles abeg...lol
not the highest quality http://o2tvseries.com/Money-Heist/Season-01/index.html

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Iyajelili(f): 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 4:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
This is what we would be talking about very soon

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by isaiah9(m): 4:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
Guys what about peaky Blinders? It was supposed to be out by now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Tsauce: 4:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
Please anyone who can give me soft copies of series in Ibadan...kindly quote me.
Bored already.
Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
been out for months..
which series is making waves now biko? hard to go through previous pages..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lh19(m): 5:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
Brukx:
This is what we would be talking about very soon

If only Netflix would be wise enough to release it on a weekly basis in order to prolong the hype and have better discussions for it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
chiboy1116:
pls don't tell me u watch dubbed version of shows cry sad lipsrsealed

Nah, I don't.

I like in the original language and watch with subtitles.

Could even learn a word or two using that.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 5:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
Iyajelili:

Thanks but no subtitle

U can search for subtitles online na.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bekas(m): 6:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
No I didn't. Pls send me a PM. Check my signature.
Olamyyde:

Hope you have seen it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bekas(m): 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
Thank you very much. It worked.

Frauddetector:
Bekas try this as the password. 2 of my accounts got banned when i tried replying you. I don't want your 3k to waste grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 7:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
I have been binge watching action series for the past one month now. I need to cool off with comedy series.
Please I need someone to recommend a series as funny as "Blackish". I haven't seen much comedy series, so even if you feel it is old still recommend it. Thanks.

Ps: I hate any series with laugh tracks in it. sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
I just finished watching dark season 1, I'm as confused ever, what a series! I think its best I put a break to it.

Currently watching black mirror season 5.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by moufan: 8:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
2019 Emmy Nominees

Outstanding Comedy Series:
Barry; Fleabag; Russian Doll; Schitt's Creek; The Good Place; The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel; Veep

Outstanding Lead Actor in a Comedy Series:
Bill Hader (Barry); Don Cheadle (Black Monday); Anthony Anderson (black-ish); Eugene Levy (Schitt's Creek); Ted Danson (The Good Place); Michael Douglas (The Kominski Method)

Outstanding Lead Actress in a Comedy Series:
Christina Applegate (Dead to Me); Phoebe Waller-Bridge (Fleabag); Natasha Lyonne (Russian Doll); Catherine O'Hara (Schitt's Creek); Rachel Brosnahan (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel); Julia Louis-Dreyfus (Veep)

Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Comedy Series:
Stephen Root (Barry); Henry Winkler (Barry); Anthony Corrigan (Barry); Alan Arkin (The Kominski Method); Tony Shalhoub (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel); Tony Hale (Veep)

Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series:
Sarah Goldberg (Barry); Sian Clifford (Fleabag); Olivia Colman (Fleabag); Betty Gilpin (GLOW); Kate MacKinnon (Saturday Night Live); Alex Borstein (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel); Marin Hinkle (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel); Anna Chlumsky (Veep)

Outstanding Guest Actor in a Comedy Series:
Matt Damon (SNL); Robert DeNiro (SNL); John Mulaney (SNL); Adam Sandler (SNL); Luke Kirby (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel); Rufus Sewell (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel); Peter MacNicol (Veep)

Outstanding Guest Actress in a Comedy Series: Fiona Shaw (Fleaag);
Kristin Scott Thomas (Fleabag); Sandra Oh (SNL); Emma Thompson (SNL); Maya Rudolph (The Good Place); Jane Lynch (The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel)

Outstanding Drama Series:
Better Call Saul; Bodyguard; Game of Thrones; Killing Eve; Ozark; Pose; Succession; This Is Us

Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series:
Bob Odenkirk (Better Call Saul); Kit Harrington (Game of Thrones); Jason Bateman (Ozark); Billy Porter (Pose); Sterling K. Brown (This Is Us); Milo Ventimiglia (This Is Us)

Outstanding Lead Actress in a Drama Series:
Emilia Clark (Game of Thrones); Robin Wright (House of Cards); Viola Davis (How to Get Away with Murder); Sandra Oh (Killing Eve); Jodie Comer (Killing Eve); Laura Linney (Ozark); Mandy Moore (This Is Us)

Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series:
Jonathan Banks (Better Call Saul); Giancarlo Esposito (Better Call Saul); Alfie Allen (Game of Thrones); Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (Game of Thrones); Peter Dinklage (Game of Thrones); Michael Kelly (House of Cards); Chris Sullivan (This Is Us)

Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Drama Series:
Lena Headey (Game of Thrones); Sophie Turner (Game of Thrones); Maisie Williams (Game of Thrones); Gwendolyn Christie (Game of Thrones); Fiona Shaw (Killing Eve); Julia Garner (Ozark)

Outstanding Guest Actor in a Drama Series:
Michael McKean (Better Call Saul); Glynn Turman (How to Get Away with Murder); Bradley Whitford (The Handmaid's Tale); Kumail Nanjiani (The Twilight Zone); Michael Angarano (This Is Us); Ron Cephas Jones (This Is Us)

Outstanding Guest Actress in a Drama Series:
Jessica Lange (American Horror Story: Apocalypse); Carice van Houten (Game of Thrones); Cicely Tyson (How to Get Away with Murder); Laverne Cox (Orange is the New Black); Cherry Jones (The Handmaid's Tale); Phylicia Rashad (This Is Us)

Outstanding Documentary or Nonfiction Program:
30 For 30; American Masters; Chef's Table; Hostile Planet; Our Planet

Outstanding Documentary or Nonfiction Special:
FYRE: The Greatest Party That Never Happened; Jane Fonda in Five Acts; Leaving Neverland; Love, Gilda; Minding the Gap; The Inventor: Out for Blood in Silicon Valley [several costume & hairstyling categories I assume nobody here cares about]

Outstanding Host for a Reality or Competition Program:
Ellen DeGeneres (Ellen's Game of Games); Nick Offerman and Amy Poehler (Making It); RuPaul (RuPaul's Drag Race); James Corden (The World's Best); Marie Kondo (Tidying Up with Marie Kondo)

Outstanding Informational Series or Special:
Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown; Comedians in Cars Getting Coffee; Leah Remini: Scientology and the Aftermath; My Next Guest Needs No Introduction with David Letterman; Surviving R. Kelly

Outstanding Interactive Program:
Conan; Last Week Tonight with John Oliver; NASA and SpaceX: The Interactive Demo-1 Launch; The Daily Show with Trevor Noah; The Late Late Show with James Corden; The Late Show with Stephen Colbert

Outstanding Lead Actor in a Limited Series:
Hugh Grant (A Very English Scandal); Jared Harris (Chernobyl); Benicio Del Toro (Escape at Dannemora); Sam Rockwell (Fosse/Verdon); Mahershala Ali (True Detective); Jharrel Jerome (When They See Us)

Outstanding Lead Actress in a Limited Series:
Patricia Arquette (Escape at Dannemora); Michelle Williams (Fosse/Verdon); Amy Adams (Sharp Objects); Joey King (The Act); Niecy Nash (When They See Us); Aunjanue Ellis (When They See Us)
where's rhea seehorn of better call Saul? she was the star of the show.what a joke
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
Mehn money heist is on a league of its own..

Can't wait for season 4 already.

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1319) (1320) (1321) (1322) (1323) (1324) (1325) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: francis53

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.