Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:17 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1333) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3513988 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) ... (2818) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2019
Doctee:
Pls help me with download link 4 Gomorrah Season 4

Gomorrah
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 4:52pm On Jul 29, 2019
ositadima1:

Trust me, if I could make an app like this one it wouldn't be free. Whatever, the point here is that it works and its free.

What's the app name and can it work on pc.

Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Miggs(m): 6:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
HBO should have left Big Little Lies untouched after its first and what was originally planned to be its only season.Season two is a non-story which lacks the charm and magic of its predecessor

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 6:42pm On Jul 29, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Gomorrah

You have got to help me before i lose my mind, 2years ago i asked you to recommend great series in category of THE MENTALIST, you listed:

MONK (i will always thank you for this)
CASTLE ( hmmm great show shah)
in other category you mentioned HUSTLE ( super interesting but sad too short) and White collar ( 10/10)

I need, dont mind if its old or new series like MONK/THE MENTALIST.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 6:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
Light As A Feather.

Dope so far.loving it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 6:56pm On Jul 29, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

You have got to help me before i lose my mind, 2years ago i asked you to recommend great series in category of THE MENTALIST, you listed:

in other category you mentioned HUSTLE ( super interesting but sad too short) and White collar ( 10/10)

I watched monk on DVD back then. It was lit.

Try

Elementary
Psych
Criminal minds

Medical mystery

House m.d.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by shogsman(m): 7:15pm On Jul 29, 2019
nani667:
New Episode ✔️✔️

The Bleep, you downloading at 2k,show off but I'm jealous.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by shogsman(m): 7:21pm On Jul 29, 2019
Guys I need a download Link for orange is d new... 7 hd
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:32pm On Jul 29, 2019
armadeo:

I watched monk on DVD back then. It was lit.

Try

Elementary
Psych
Criminal minds

Medical mystery

House m.d.

I have elementary i will try and binge, psyche probably after elementary, criminal mind is crap, the earliest season were good then went to crap.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bbbwings: 7:36pm On Jul 29, 2019
shogsman:

As in grin grin
The picture must be crisp
And na episode o

I hardly download a full feature movie higher than 1.5G
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 7:44pm On Jul 29, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

I have elementary i will try and binge, psyche probably after elementary, criminal mind is crap, the earliest season were good then went to crap.

I still watch criminal minds though slowly now. Mostly seasons when I am bored. Currently on 12.

Will heck and get back to you on good serials

Modified.
Castle
Dexter
The wire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 8:02pm On Jul 29, 2019
shogsman:

grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 8:04pm On Jul 29, 2019
Rome is so good, too bad it was cancelled.

This scene had me laughing.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

- Burn Notice
- Chuck
- Sherlock
- Luther
- Perception
- Leverage
- Alias
- Covert Affairs
- Brooklyn Nine Nine

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by solomonbrown64: 9:03pm On Jul 29, 2019
.... Between Season 4 and season 5, the actress who played Alice Morgan aged significantly. Damn! It hurt to see her that way. Anyway, I am still waiting for the movie release. Yet to finish the wire, but Luther was Eldris Alba's best performance to me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Doctee: 9:06pm On Jul 29, 2019
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by murphybo(m): 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2019
JeromeBlack:

No plotholes? Why would they risk their lives for Rio and Tokyo again? Why would a detective go on the robbery job, knowing the risks?

They had money. And this job has no escape route.

Why were they (the professor and the detective) mobile when they should have stayed put in one place? Why were two fugitives driving about?
1. The professor sees it as an avenue to honour his brother
2. she's no more a detective and to retaliate with the government despite serving them diligently b4 the compromise they still sieze her badge which means suspension or sack, and she's madly in love with Prof, and they say love is blind.
3. Dangote still dey find money despite richest in Africa
4. You cant say no escape route, cos they make season 3 class mostly flash back if the class, beside Berlin still have a girlfriend that knows about the whole plan also. So I guess she will still play her role in escape plan.
5. They needed to be mobile as they uses a van as a control center so if its parked for long at a spot it they will easily get them, and they have plan if they separate which eventually happen, you know Lisbon (inspector ) cant follow them to the bank best is to be in a control room.
6. Nobody knew them and were never declare wanted with a price tag not until almost very last moment even inspector was surprised when she was held captive by the farmers
For now to me its the best movie i have watched as both parties have their loss. Not one sided like other films that only the opponents sides suffer the loss and their hostages were never maltreated.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oseriki9: 9:53pm On Jul 29, 2019
Somebody should please help with a site to download the boys in 720p, preferably .x265 encoding.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Realboygenius(m): 9:55pm On Jul 29, 2019
nani667:
New Episode ✔️✔️

What data plan are you using to download? cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Realboygenius(m): 9:57pm On Jul 29, 2019
Bbbwings:

As in grin grin
The picture must be crisp
And na episode o

I hardly download a full feature movie higher than 1.5G

Bro are you scared of exhausting your data?
I was like that too before I discovered Airtel binge plan
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Ennyholar: 10:01pm On Jul 29, 2019
Realboygenius:

What data plan are you using to download? cheesy

I can't bet that he's on night plans or probably Airtel binge plan that offers 2GB for #500
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JeromeBlack: 10:56pm On Jul 29, 2019
murphybo:

1. The professor sees it as an avenue to honour his brother
2. she's no more a detective and to retaliate with the government despite serving them diligently b4 the compromise they still sieze her badge which means suspension or sack, and she's madly in love with Prof, and they say love is blind.
3. Dangote still dey find money despite richest in Africa
4. You cant say no escape route, cos they make season 3 class mostly flash back if the class, beside Berlin still have a girlfriend that knows about the whole plan also. So I guess she will still play her role in escape plan.
5. They needed to be mobile as they uses a van as a control center so if its parked for long at a spot it they will easily get them, and they have plan if they separate which eventually happen, you know Lisbon (inspector ) cant follow them to the bank best is to be in a control room.
6. Nobody knew them and were never declare wanted with a price tag not until almost very last moment even inspector was surprised when she was held captive by the farmers
For now to me its the best movie i have watched as both parties have their loss. Not one sided like other films that only the opponents sides suffer the loss and their hostages were never maltreated.

Is it normal to rob a bank just to honour a dead brother? The others in the crew, are they also robbing for honour?

A detective should already know that it is impossible to fight against the government. She was with the government before.

Actually, their faces were quite known, especially the detective and the professor.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by richkal(m): 11:09pm On Jul 29, 2019
Can someone recommend TV series that have these elements in combine action, adventure and drama?? Thanks in advance.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brymose(m): 1:05am On Jul 30, 2019
Why is no one talking about ozark
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Juzec: 3:55am On Jul 30, 2019
Brymose:
Is the season 3 out?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:23am On Jul 30, 2019
Brymose:

We talked about it when it trended. That was last year.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 30, 2019
richkal:
Can someone recommend TV series that have these elements in combine action, adventure and drama?? Thanks in advance.

Condor, Jack Ryan, Banshee, Into the Badlands, Preacher, Doom Patrol, Legion, Justified, The Boys...

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FruitCakes(f): 8:40am On Jul 30, 2019
vert007:

I watched a trailer on Tokyo's Instagram page. They are planing another heist and Rio also got caught
Yeaaaa I've watched it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FruitCakes(f): 8:40am On Jul 30, 2019
oyaskii:
This should have ended with the 2nd season.
Oh well
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 9:24am On Jul 30, 2019
FruitCakes:
Oh well
Forgotten the series i was referring to when i said this but if it's Stranger things, disregard grin I totally enjoyed S3 and now i am hopelessly jonzing for a 4th season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Itzneowizy(m): 9:32am On Jul 30, 2019
Just downloaded mony heist full season in .rar format 2.07gig from tfpdl.....only to finish the download and find out it was a bad file.... ....please which other website can i download all episodes from at once....with fast servers too.....tfpdl servers is just meeeehhh....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 2:10pm On Jul 30, 2019
Is 'I am the Night' interesting?

(1) (2) (3) ... (1330) (1331) (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) ... (2818) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Alienist and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.