Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,493 members, 7,836,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:38 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1335) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3550413 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) ... (2827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jul 31, 2019
Cinemax has renewed Warrior for season 2.

7 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jul 31, 2019
Achilles100:
I need a site to stream TV series from.
Please help
https://www1.swatchseries.to/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 8:52pm On Jul 31, 2019
Achilles100:
I need a site to stream TV series from.

Please help
Try showbox...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CTPlayer: 9:20pm On Jul 31, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Thanks I am going to check this out. Probably been posted here earlier but The Blacklist is good, 6 seasons.
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt2741602/?ref_=nv_sr_1?ref_=nv_sr_1
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Keky(m): 9:24pm On Jul 31, 2019
Hey Koice, any idea where I can download latest TV series or movies in HEVC X265 480p Format. Your help will be appreciated.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jul 31, 2019
Keky:
Hey Koice, any idea where I can download latest TV series or movies in HEVC X265 480p Format. Your help will be appreciated.

https://psarips.org/

Not 480p but similar in size. Check it out. The best of it's kind.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tjsadiq(m): 10:09pm On Jul 31, 2019
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dddave(m): 2:03am On Aug 01, 2019
Brukx:
THE BOYS
Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 2:18am On Aug 01, 2019
Outsiders ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tintedniggz(m): 4:21am On Aug 01, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I knew it was going to be renewed.
Let's see what Ah sahm is up to in season 2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by troubleseller: 8:56am On Aug 01, 2019
Best episode of The Handmaid's Tale for me. Didn't know June and John Wick were related.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 9:16am On Aug 01, 2019
Ackley Bridge

Pennyworth

Who watching?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 9:20am On Aug 01, 2019
tintedniggz:

I knew it was going to be renewed.
Let's see what Ah sahm is up to in season 2.

I have a problem with this series ... How is it possible that a Chinese in the 18th century who just moved to America are able to speak perfect eloquent English without an accent? Major plot hole

And those in the show who supposedly don't know how to speak English.. Spoke English.. They should have spoken Chinese and translated to English for us.. And leave the English speaking to the white

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by troubleseller: 9:56am On Aug 01, 2019
realestniggah:
Ackley Bridge

Pennyworth

Who watching?
About to start Pennyworth
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:23am On Aug 01, 2019
realestniggah:

I have a problem with this series ... How is it possible that a Chinese in the 18th century who just moved to America are able to speak perfect eloquent English without an accent? Major plot hole

And those in the show who supposedly don't know how to speak English.. Spoke English.. They should have spoken Chinese and translated to English for us.. And leave the English speaking to the white

It's not a plot hole at all. Majority of the asian actors are westernized in the sense that they cannot speak their ancestry language (Cantonese) fluently and convincingly. So to surmount this obstacle, the producers implemented what is known as "Universal Translater. Thus, whenever the asian actors are speaking fluent English to themselves, they're actually conversing in cantonese.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Andersonjr(m): 11:32am On Aug 01, 2019
Please can someone help me with this. I have been having problems with movies/series (videos) unable to play in my VLC player well it only skips on image quality but the sounds just keep going on my laptop and it always happens anytime i download a movie or series from Netnaija.
And i tried playing it on windows player but still doesn't show anything but only sounds.
Can any one help please?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Keky(m): 12:12pm On Aug 01, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

https://psarips.org/
Not 480p but similar in size. Check it out. The best of it's kind.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Muha4ril(m): 12:27pm On Aug 01, 2019
Can't Wait

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
Muha4ril:
Can't Wait
this one they will be releasing on weekly basis embarassed

Where is Netflix when you need them undecided

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

It's not a plot hole at all. Majority of the asian actors are westernized in the sense that they cannot speak their ancestry language (Cantonese) fluently and convincingly. So to surmount this obstacle, the producers implemented what is known as "Universal Translater. Thus, whenever the asian actors are speaking fluent English to themselves, they're actually conversing in cantonese.

Universal translater.. First I'm hearing of this

They really had me confuse.. Because Asham and his friend spoke English.. But that same friend can't speak English to a white man On the show.. So I wonder what was going on

So you don't consider asham being able to speak English very well without an accent a plot hole? .. Even though he just arrived America? Because I have a huge issue with this.. Because my man spoke English like he has been there all his life.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Aug 01, 2019
realestniggah:

Universal translater.. First I'm hearing of this

They really had me confuse.. Because Asham and his friend spoke English.. But that same friend can't speak English to a white man On the show.. So I wonder what was going on

The English the asians speak in the show is cantonese. Apart from Ah Sahm and his sister, the rest of the chinese community speak little to no English.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2019
realestniggah:

So you don't consider asham being able to speak English very well without an accent a plot hole? .. Even though he just arrived America? Because I have a huge issue with this.. Because my man spoke English like he has been there all his life.

You weren't paying attention. He explained this in the first episode. He's grandfather was a white American, and taught him the language. Ah Sahm has a white blood coursing through him, but only him, his sister, and Wang Chao (the guy that sold him to the Hop Wei) know this.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blastedholligan: 3:10pm On Aug 01, 2019
oseriki9:

Data is not the problem, I need websites to download. Preferably within the range of 200-350mb per episode.
o2tvseries.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Blastedholligan: 3:11pm On Aug 01, 2019
Mekanus:
How many episodes you wan download with 2gb sef? Something wey no go fit download 10 episodes
but that one mo still mean say that 2gb plan no go go long way na
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mekanus(m): 3:18pm On Aug 01, 2019
Blastedholligan:
but that one mo still mean say that 2gb plan no go go long way na
The night plan better pass am. With night plan that #500 can get you about 5gb. Anyway, no be everybody dy like lose sleep.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by freezyprinzy(m): 3:50pm On Aug 01, 2019
nani667:
Outsiders ✔️
hia just one episode for 1gb I hail you o bros cry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by troubleseller: 3:59pm On Aug 01, 2019
These people have turned the thing upside down na.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 4:03pm On Aug 01, 2019
troubleseller:
These people have turned the thing upside down na.
lmaoo..so this didn't end with season 2? smh.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by troubleseller: 4:16pm On Aug 01, 2019
oyaskii:
lmaoo..so this didn't end with season 2? smh.
No way it could have ended with Season 2. Remember Tyler almost shot up the school during that party before police sirens were being heard. They have to show what happened next.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 4:24pm On Aug 01, 2019
troubleseller:
No way it could have ended with Season 2. Remember Tyler almost shot up the school during that party before police sirens were being heard. They have to show what happened next.
lol They could have just ended it or cancel it and call this one a spin off, cuz it's no longer "13 reasons why". Probably school shooting and gun violence would be the theme of the new season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tintedniggz(m): 7:19pm On Aug 01, 2019
realestniggah:

You have it spot on but I guess they were trying to reach a bigger audience by communicating in English and Ah Sahm had already learned how to speak English when he was younger.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 01, 2019
I just downloaded Stranger things 3 I'm finding it difficult to go past EP 1 should i continue?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1332) (1333) (1334) (1335) (1336) (1337) (1338) ... (2827) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Flamez01 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.