Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3526925 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oseriki9: 2:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
Achilles100:
Now let's begin
Link, please?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 1Sharon(f): 2:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
henrydadon:

Downloaded them.. They are all over the internet if you know where to look.

And yeah I have seen black mirror.. It just skip my mind.. How good is top of the lake: China girl?

Top of the lake China girl is like a crime drama/ murder mystery. Well I skipped season 1 and watched season 2. Each season plot is different
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Champjar: 3:17pm On Aug 07, 2019
Please guys recommend any other movie like _Jane the virgin
I love telenovelas
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 3:54pm On Aug 07, 2019
If you've not watch BILLLIONS you are a FOOL!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Olamyyde(m): 3:56pm On Aug 07, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
undecided

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Andersonjr(m): 5:58pm On Aug 07, 2019
Fourcade:
PREACHERRRRR!!!!! cool cool cool

Rewatching Mad Men while waiting for my weekly doses of Poldark and Yellowstone cool
I love that series Poldark. It has a Very intriguing drama gosh!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 6:13pm On Aug 07, 2019
Done with the season... Decent first season✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by TSRC: 7:27pm On Aug 07, 2019
How good is the man in the castle and Russian noir?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 7:44pm On Aug 07, 2019
Neimar:
I am looking for this cartoon Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir season 1 and 2

Anybody with download link should quote me abeg

Torrent is available.

Search Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir torrent 480p

Or Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir torrent 720p

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 7:45pm On Aug 07, 2019
Champjar:
Please guys recommend any other movie like _Jane the virgin
I love telenovelas

Devious maids

mistresses

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Neimar: 8:11pm On Aug 07, 2019
introvertme:

Torrent is available.

Search Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir torrent 480p

Or Miraculous: Tales of Ladybug & Cat Noir torrent 720p

okay
tanx
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 5:16am On Aug 08, 2019
shakyum:
I have a cracked version of Netflix. no subscription required. check my siggy
This is how people will pirate and devalue your business too. Don't you people have any shame?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mekanus(m): 8:29am On Aug 08, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Theyoungmatron: 8:41am On Aug 08, 2019
Andersonjr:
Very intriguing!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 10:05am On Aug 08, 2019
The 100 is my favourite CW show, granted I've only watched a few of them, like the previous finales, this also did not disappoint, somehow the show writers managed to raise the bar. I did not really warm up to the Prime angle though but it's interesting nonetheless. The best thing about the show still remains how they navigate the murky grey areas, the heroes are always committing genocide, committing atrocities but you still find yourself, understandably, rooting for them.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Fourcade(m): 10:15am On Aug 08, 2019
Andersonjr:

Love it too!

The characters and drama...he he

Do you watch Preacher? Herr Starr stars as George's uncle. Funny man as always grin

Returning soon: cheesy
Succession(August 11th) and Mindhunter(August 16th).
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Andersonjr(m): 11:06am On Aug 08, 2019
Fourcade:

Love it too!

The characters and drama...he he

Do you watch Preacher? Herr Starr stars as George's uncle. Funny man as always grin

Returning soon: cheesy
Succession(August 11th) and Mindhunter(August 16th).
Pip Torrens playing a funny character in Preacher also looks good on him though I'm not a big fan of the show. Poldark is obviously my best British tv series. Damn i love it wink
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Andersonjr(m): 11:11am On Aug 08, 2019
AdorableJosh:
The 100 is my favourite CW show, granted I've only watched a few of them, like the previous finales, this also did not disappoint, somehow the show writers managed to raise the bar. I did not really warm up to the Prime angle though but it's interesting nonetheless. The best thing about the show still remains how they navigate the murky grey areas, the heroes are always committing genocide, committing atrocities but you still find yourself, understandably, rooting for them.
Damn! It's also the best CW shows i've ever come across too bad they'll only renew it for the final season (Season 7). And i've just downloaded the season finale of season 6 about to watch, too bad we ain't gonna see another weekly dose of the series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Andersonjr(m): 11:14am On Aug 08, 2019
nani667:
Done with the season... Decent first season✔️
Too bad we ain't gonna see another season of the show unless it get picked up by another company that is..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Andersonjr(m): 11:19am On Aug 08, 2019
Yeah that's right wink
Theyoungmatron:
Very intriguing!!!!!!!!!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 11:27am On Aug 08, 2019
Andersonjr:
Damn! It's also the best CW shows i've ever come across too bad they'll only renew it for the final season (Season 7). And i've just downloaded the season finale of season 6 about to watch, too bad we ain't gonna see another weekly dose of the series

I understand why it ends with season 7, apart from it ending with the 100th episode which is kinda poetic, it's better to leave when the ovation is loud, dragging it out will inevitably dilute the quality.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Andersonjr(m): 11:43am On Aug 08, 2019
AdorableJosh:

I understand why it ends with season 7, apart from it ending with the 100th episode which is kinda poetic, it's better to leave when the ovation is loud, dragging it out will inevitably dilute the quality.
Yea! Yea!! Yeah!!! That's true you're right

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 12:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

This is how you define somehow with extremely low IQ.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 12:09pm On Aug 08, 2019
oseriki9:

Link, please?

If I get banned, so be it

Please open it on chrome, it won't work on UC browser.

You can still try it sha

http://130.185.144.63/TVShows/A-D/The%20Boondocks/
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 12:56pm On Aug 08, 2019
Achilles100:

This is how you define somehow with extremely low IQ.
ok fool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by donnlovren: 1:08pm On Aug 08, 2019
Get your unlimited free cracked Netflix app with no login access or subscription needed
Chat me up on WhatsApp
08062813458 to get the app

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gidah: 1:57pm On Aug 08, 2019
The 100 best show on cw, just wanna ask is it better than vampire diaries and the originals, vampire diaries was good before the originals went to have there own series and the originals first 2 season were great. Would try and see the 100.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gidah: 1:58pm On Aug 08, 2019
Let's I forget whoever said the boys is a good series should be flogged too weak for me. Let me add this EUPHORIA IS BAE

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 2:17pm On Aug 08, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
ok fool

cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 3:03pm On Aug 08, 2019
Queen of the South fantasy no be for here.
A drug queen with a conscience.
She hates killing and yet, she's a top dog in the business.
The season one was okay, but the others seasons were simply a fantasy crap from a clueless writer.
Power, Narcos showed exactly how the drug business should be ;violent and bloody.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nonut: 3:06pm On Aug 08, 2019
PUSSYHOE:

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JeromeBlack: 3:45pm On Aug 08, 2019
Gidah:
Let's I forget whoever said the boys is a good series should be flogged too weak for me. Let me add this EUPHORIA IS BAE

Your comment speaks a lot.

You prefer watching drug abusing teenagers have sex and complain about their lives, than watching a series where the superhero trope is examined and criticised.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1339) (1340) (1341) (1342) (1343) (1344) (1345) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Fabulous0019(m), dannytoe(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.