Stats: 3,150,724 members, 7,809,757 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:21 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3504720 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
Kaycee7:
Fleabag emerging the winner in this lineup, along with your recommendation, means it's going on the list.
Thought you were going to say something disapproving about Alex Borstein. I for just beat you in 5.5G.
Almost every character in Mrs Maisel is engaging and entertaining. It's hard to pick a favorite but I definitely look forward to Tony's scenes. His character is just so unbelievably hilarious and he delivers perfectly.

PN: Dayuum!! Rachel Brosnahan is fiiiinnneeee!!

I dunno, man... I'm often find myself fixated on her noticeable bow-legs everytime they display her whole figure onscreen. Call me petty, but personally, this physical imperfections has exponentially reduced her worth, at least, aesthetically.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:50pm On Sep 23, 2019
realestniggah:

Of all the amazing series of 2019..this is what you find amazing? Wow!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I dunno, man... I'm often find myself fixated on her noticeable bow-legs anytime they display her whole figure onscreen. Call me petty, but personally, this physical imperfections has exponentially reduced her worth, at least, aesthetically.
My sight isn't as detailed as yours. And depending on how the bow-legs look, I can still find them attractive. I've known some babes that actually looked really good with bow-legs.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 23, 2019
Kaycee7:
My sight isn't as detailed as yours. And depending on how the bow-legs look, I can still find them attractive. I've known some babes that actually looked really good with bow-legs.

Her bow legs are subtle, and perhaps sexy to a less visual-shallow person, but I can't get over the fact that she has them. Facially, she's pretty... but those legs, urghhh!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

I dunno, man... I'm often find myself fixated on her noticeable bow-legs everytime they display her whole figure onscreen. Call me petty, but personally, this physical imperfections has exponentially reduced her worth, at least, aesthetically.

So koice is a leg man. Interesting.

Kaycee7:

Sounds like kaycee7 likes em thicccc
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Her bow legs are subtle, and perhaps sexy to a less visual-shallow person, but I can't get over the fact that she has them. Facially, she's pretty... but those legs, urghhh!
Nitpicker. Carry Jodie Comer leave my bow-leg Rachel for me
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by braimeddy: 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2019
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 7:20pm On Sep 23, 2019
ornicus:

Lol! I don't really have a type. But if I had to say, I'm probably a face man. Can't remember having the hots for a girl that wasn't facially pretty.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2019
Kaycee7:
Nitpicker. Carry Jodie Comer leave my bow-leg Rachel for me

Jodie Comer is bae. Her natural merceyside accent though... chisos! What a riot. Phew!

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2019
ornicus:

I've been called that before, but I don't really have a type (as long as they don't have bow legs and not skinny). grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2019
Kaycee7:
Lol! I don't really have a type. But if I had to say, I'm probably a face man. Can't remember having the hots for a girl that wasn't facially pretty.

I love pretty faces too, but a face with a skeletal frame is a massive turnoff. Gotta have a delectable figure to back it up. lipsrsealed
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 7:29pm On Sep 23, 2019
Kaycee7:
Lemme Wow! with you too. Local man cannot can, at all.

Bro I just weak.. That him list na wa.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JeromeBlack: 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

A married man saying this undecided

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2019
realestniggah:

Bro I just weak.. Nah him list na wa.
He was marketing a website though.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

He was marketing a website though.

Yeah true, Man just dropped whatever came to his head. They are not even new 2019 series.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
oloriooko:
Who has seen the series "Black Jesus" and where can i download the S1 cuz 02Series does not have the S1

Toxicwap
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2019
Is seun experimenting or my browser dey misbehave?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by introvertme: 9:44pm On Sep 23, 2019
Kaycee7:
Fleabag emerging the winner in this lineup, along with your recommendation, means it's going on the list.
Thought you were going to say something disapproving about Alex Borstein. I for just beat you in 5.5G.
Almost every character in Mrs Maisel is engaging and entertaining. It's hard to pick a favorite but I definitely look forward to Tony's scenes. His character is just so unbelievably hilarious and he delivers perfectly.

PN: Dayuum!! Rachel Brosnahan is fiiiinnneeee!!

Rachel is breathtaking. The acting and her beauty are in sync

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:59pm On Sep 23, 2019
Networks That Had The Most and Least Emmy Wins

- HBO 34
- Netflix 27
- Amazon 15
- National Geographic 8
- NBC 7
- CNN 5
- FX Networks 5
- CBS 4
- FOX 4
- Hulu 4
- VH1 4
- YouTube 4
- SundanceTV 3
- CW 2
- ABC 1
- Apple Music 1
- BBC America 1
- NASA TV 1
- Oculus Store 1
- Twitch 1

PN: As usual, HBO reigned supreme. Amazon Prime had a good year. Conversely, FX had an uncharacteristically poor year. Even CW got some pieces of the action. YouTube Red exceeded expectations. Poor year for Hulu. Killing Eve saved BBC America some blushes.

TV Shows That Had The Most/Least Emmy Wins

- Game Of Thrones 12
- Chernobyl 10
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel 8
- Free Solo 7
- Fleabag 6
- Love, Death & Robots 5
- Saturday Night Live 5
- Fosse/Verdon 4
- Last Week Tonight With John Oliver 4
- Queer Eye 4
- RuPaul’s Drag Race 4
- Age of Sail 3
- Barry 3
- Russian Doll 3
- State Of The Union 3
- The Handmaid’s Tale 3
- Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown 2
- Bandersnatch (Black Mirror) 2
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 2
- Our Planet 2
- Ozark 2
- RENT 2
- Succession 2
- United Shades Of America With W. Kamau Bell 2
- When They See Us 2
- Killing Eve 1

PN: Chernobyl cleaned house, as expected. Love, Death & Robot got the respect and recognition it deserved. Barry repeated last season's feat. Crazy Ex-Girlfriend won something for CW. Ozark improved on last year's performance. Fleabag did very well. Russian Doll too. The Handmaid's Tale couldn't replicate 2018 multiple wins, but managed to do relatively well.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 10:01pm On Sep 23, 2019
introvertme:
Is seun experimenting or my browser dey misbehave?
naso all d pages dey show somehow fr my eyes too o..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DamolaDamola: 1:21am On Sep 24, 2019
Harddiskng:
I googled “Greatest TV shows of all time”. I discovered with each site’s suggestion(the most reliable being IMBD; they use viewer’s votes), There were TV Shows that never fail to appear on the list.

Band of Brothers (2001)
Breaking Bad (2008)
Mad Men (2007)
The Sopranos (1990)
The Wire (2002)

The Simpsons (1989)
Rome (2005)
The Firefly (2002)

That’s how i started my journey to the past brethren. Over 100gb down, I have cleared the first four. Currently watching The Wire, it has been a very delightful ride so far so good. I still thinking to myself how come i never watched these TV shows till now grin

Please I've been looking for season 4 of The sopranos everywhere.
It's not on O2tvseries, Tfpdl and Toxicwap. Which website did you downloaded it from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harddiskng(m): 1:48am On Sep 24, 2019
DamolaDamola:

Please I've been looking for season 4 of The sopranos everywhere.
It's not on O2tvseries, Tfpdl and Toxicwap. Which website did you downloaded it from?

I download only torrents files. Search the torrent sites below I can’t remember exactly which of them i got it from.

www.rarbg.to
www.1337x.to
www.thepiratebay.org

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 2:43am On Sep 24, 2019
Decided to catch up with Supergirl.... Man's like two seasons behind

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fmlife: 6:41am On Sep 24, 2019
[charles@snowviewssl.comquote author=nani667 post=82509279]Decided to catch up with Supergirl.... Man's like two seasons behind [/quote]

Imagine having all these data and using to download super girl �‍♀️
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:11am On Sep 24, 2019
nani667:
Decided to catch up with Supergirl.... Man's like two seasons behind

of all things to splurge ur wifi data on you choose super girl. undecided

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Zahni(m): 7:31am On Sep 24, 2019
Does anyone know any website i can download top nollywood movies
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 9:12am On Sep 24, 2019
Bratking:

of all things to splurge ur wifi data on you choose super girl. undecided

Just wanna finish what I already started... If I watch finish I casually delete and move on to Season 4 ✔️
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 10:58am On Sep 24, 2019
Are y'all still sleeping on top Boy

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 11:09am On Sep 24, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
Networks That Had The Most and Least Emmy Wins

- HBO 34
- Netflix 27
- Amazon 15
- National Geographic 8
- NBC 7
- CNN 5
- FX Networks 5
- CBS 4
- FOX 4
- Hulu 4
- VH1 4
- YouTube 4
- SundanceTV 3
- CW 2
- ABC 1
- Apple Music 1
- BBC America 1
- NASA TV 1
- Oculus Store 1
- Twitch 1

PN: As usual, HBO reigned supreme. Amazon Prime had a good year. Conversely, FX had an uncharacteristically poor year. Even CW got some pieces of the action. YouTube Red exceeded expectations. Poor year for Hulu. Killing Eve saved BBC America some blushes.

TV Shows That Had The Most/Least Emmy Wins

- Game Of Thrones 12
- Chernobyl 10
- The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel 8
- Free Solo 7
- Fleabag 6
- Love, Death & Robots 5
- Saturday Night Live 5
- Fosse/Verdon 4
- Last Week Tonight With John Oliver 4
- Queer Eye 4
- RuPaul’s Drag Race 4
- Age of Sail 3
- Barry 3
- Russian Doll 3
- State Of The Union 3
- The Handmaid’s Tale 3
- Anthony Bourdain Parts Unknown 2
- Bandersnatch (Black Mirror) 2
- Crazy Ex-Girlfriend 2
- Our Planet 2
- Ozark 2
- RENT 2
- Succession 2
- United Shades Of America With W. Kamau Bell 2
- When They See Us 2
- Killing Eve 1

PN: Chernobyl cleaned house, as expected. Love, Death & Robot got the respect and recognition it deserved. Barry repeated last season's feat. Crazy Ex-Girlfriend won something for CW. Ozark improved on last year's performance. Fleabag did very well. Russian Doll too. The Handmaid's Tale couldn't replicate 2018 multiple wins, but managed to do relatively well.

I wasn't expecting fleabag to do so well.. I guess I underrated it. Ozark finally got the recognition it deserves, although production on the series is damn too slow.. The handmaid tale went south with the storyline so I'm not surprised.. I stop following it..chernobyl absolutely well deserved. Fosse Verdon should have won nothing.. I don't know what it doing up there.. Boring piece of shit. When they see us should have won more award. My opinion tho

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2019
realestniggah:

I wasn't expecting fleabag to do so well.. I guess I underrated it. Ozark finally got the recognition it deserves, although production on the series is damn too slow.. The handmaid tale went south with the storyline so I'm not surprised.. I stop following it..chernobyl absolutely well deserved. Fosse Verdon should have won nothing.. I don't know what it doing up there.. Boring piece of shit. When they see us should have won more award. My opinion tho

Tbf, out of the 4 emmys Fosse Verdon won, only one emmys was a primetime. The other 3 were creative art awards for best hairstylists, makeup artists and whatnot. Basically, it stat-padded.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DamolaDamola: 6:23pm On Sep 24, 2019
Harddiskng:

I download only torrents files. Search the torrent sites below I can’t remember exactly which of them i got it from.

www.rarbg.to
www.1337x.to
www.thepiratebay.org
Okay. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1375) (1376) (1377) (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: mymen(m), CBTxFactor, Erenjp