Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,873 members, 7,817,571 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3519270 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by doitforyou(f): 3:27am On Sep 27, 2019
Sex
KoiceReloaded:

Racism is part of life. The majority will always oppress the minority and judge them by the color of their skin, or by their religion, politics, etc.

It's sad, but it's the reality. It's never gonna go away.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bestboo001: 5:25am On Sep 27, 2019
hpymoment:
There's a Korean thread. Search for it on TV/Movies.
Done that.. Thanks a bunch!!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by bestboo001: 5:27am On Sep 27, 2019
introvertme:

Dramas.nu Dramahood.com Dramagalaxy.tv Daebakdrama.com
Been helpful.. Gracias!!
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seankafor(m): 6:53am On Sep 27, 2019
I hope wu tang American saga wont disappoint as j have downloaded the 6 released episodes
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by susiivy: 9:00am On Sep 27, 2019
Blacklist

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Lordseyad(m): 9:35am On Sep 27, 2019
armadeo:
Peaky blinders.

I just started this series.

Episode one was just there but the series picked up so swiftly I am almost breathless....

It better be o.. 'cos I downloaded 4 seasons at a go. Gonna start this weekend
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 12:17pm On Sep 27, 2019
Lordseyad:

I downloaded it off a link from koice. Men that shits over 400mb per episode for 720p. Buts it's very clear.

I will pearch there and be getting my favourite series and movies from there now .
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Racism is part of life. The majority will always oppress the minority and judge them by the color of their skin, or by their religion, politics, etc.

It's sad, but it's the reality. It's never gonna go away.

Always funny hearing Nigerians several of whom are hardcore tribal and gender chauvinists get het up about racism

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by macanthony25(m): 4:37pm On Sep 27, 2019
How to get away with murder season 6 Episode 1

is ANNALISE really dead? we are still dealing with WES death, it better not be true sad
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by henrydadon(m): 4:43pm On Sep 27, 2019
Mekanus:
I've never been a fan of comedy series but this Bob hearts Abishola has caught my interest with just one episode.

What website did you download from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 5:40pm On Sep 27, 2019
The Good Place.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Jamesjamesrobb: 5:45pm On Sep 27, 2019
DamolaDamola:

Okay. Thank you.

Are you confused on where exactly to download your torrent files to cloud?? Or you probably not sure whether it's important you connected to a vpn before you could download torrent files?. Now this site I'm about to share with you guys has just made downloading torrent files to cloud so easy and do not necessarily needed to be connected to a vpn before you could do that. Additionally, max security is guaranteed while downloading the torrents. Try it out https://torrentproviders.com I hope it helps you .

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 5:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
macanthony25:

is ANNALISE really dead? we are still dealing with WES death, it better not be true sad
Great Job spoiling if for those who haven't seen it.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Mekanus(m): 6:39pm On Sep 27, 2019
henrydadon:

What website did you download from?
o2tvseries
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yungmayor02(m): 6:47pm On Sep 27, 2019
Treyknowles:

No mind d idiat angry

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by macanthony25(m): 6:59pm On Sep 27, 2019
Treyknowles:

people have spoilt a lot of new episodes for me and I didn't die,they too wont die grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by macanthony25(m): 7:02pm On Sep 27, 2019
yungmayor02:

No mind d idiat angry

idiat for ordinary episode? you should be better than this sir smiley

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Treyknowles(m): 7:57pm On Sep 27, 2019
macanthony25:

people have spoilt a lot of new episodes for me and I didn't die,they too wont die grin grin grin
Wow this comment says a lot about how old you are.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by yungmayor02(m): 8:16pm On Sep 27, 2019
macanthony25:

idiat for ordinary episode? you should be better than this sir smiley

Sorry!

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:23pm On Sep 27, 2019
Evil, new show on CBS.

Haven't seen it yet, but I'm hoping twill be good.

Where does clinical madness stop and where does demonic possession take over?

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:27pm On Sep 27, 2019
The Capture

Just 6episodes?!!!!

Like seriously?!!!!

Just two more episodes to go? I am wondering how they will summarise everything in 2episodes.

Till Tuesday.

Stumptown

Just seen the trailer, seems like those 'Imma badass girl kind of series', not fancying it.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 8:29pm On Sep 27, 2019
macanthony25:

Wehdone Sir, shey you feel fulfilled now?

You can express your surprise without going into the details of what happened in the episode.

But no, you must spoil it for everyone.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iykekelvins(m): 10:42pm On Sep 27, 2019
On My Block. Season 1 and 2. I can't get enoughhh, I need season 3!!!

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by macanthony25(m): 2:53am On Sep 28, 2019
Treyknowles:
Wow this comment says a lot about how old you are.

I can't remember speaking unnecessary English to someone over a spoiler alert....but haven been on twitter for 7 years and here for 4 years, nothing I see or read here or on twitter will move me....I will always Lol grin so my G one love cool

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by macanthony25(m): 2:58am On Sep 28, 2019
Achilles100:

Wehdone Sir, shey you feel fulfilled now?

You can express your surprise without going into the details of what happened in the episode.

But no, you must spoil it for everyone.

For ordinary episode? Nigga a lot of Episodes have been spoilt for me,yet when I see them,I will still enjoy it. A series or movie that is good is good,you will always enjoy it with every suspense,surprise and climax attached to it.

So chill bro. Y'all allow a lot to get into your sleeve here.

Something I will laugh over and scroll them,you are over working yourself.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Gentlewarrior1(m): 3:58am On Sep 28, 2019
macanthony25:

For ordinary episode? Nigga a lot of Episodes have been spoilt for me,yet when I see them,I will still enjoy it. A series or movie that is good is good,you will always enjoy it with every suspense,surprise and climax attached to it.

Pay no mind to these people

I just don't get the big deal about spoilers

If they like they shouldn't watch the episode because of a small spoiler alert
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:19am On Sep 28, 2019
macanthony25:

How can there be suspense again, when you have successfully taken the elements of surprise?

The fact that people have dropped spoiler for other series you have been watching doesn't mean you should stoop low and join them in doing the same.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 7:46am On Sep 28, 2019
Suits officially ended.... Rachael killed the series embarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 8:45am On Sep 28, 2019
Ladies and gentlemen.. Are you ready? The exit of Fiona Gallagher won't be a problem for me.. But you see that frank.. grin grin.. I will stop watching shameless if frank is no longer part of the show

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by joobseekar: 8:57am On Sep 28, 2019
seankafor:
I hope wu tang American saga wont disappoint as j have downloaded the 6 released episodes

That series is bomb bro, most especially if you love hardcore rap, not the "trap" nonsense that's in the mainstream now. It is actually story about Wu -Tang group. It's what "The Breaks series" could have been, before it get canceled.
There's is even a movie of it, titled wu-tang of the mics and men just like The Breaks movie.

If you enjoyed drug part of The wire, you'll enjoy it too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee54321(m): 9:00am On Sep 28, 2019
Breaking Bad my G. O. A. T.

Anticipating El Camino on Netflix...
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 28, 2019
Lordseyad:

How did you do this please, tired of downloading episode by episode

(1) (2) (3) ... (1378) (1379) (1380) (1381) (1382) (1383) (1384) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Queenslander(f), t33why, Crumbian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.