Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,617 members, 7,809,262 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1390) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3504165 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) ... (2814) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CapedBaldy: 2:08pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hueyreckless0007:
Primal grin grin cool
I've been waiting for this. how many episodes are out? I'm still rewatching samurai Jack
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 5:01pm On Oct 15, 2019
CapedBaldy:

I've been waiting for this. how many episodes are out? I'm still rewatching samurai Jack

5 episodes

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MrHistorian: 6:00pm On Oct 15, 2019
iamJ:
how dare you?

Forward me your location, I want to send some people over
LOL bruh. grin

I'm on the second season already and it's getting better. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by MrHistorian: 6:05pm On Oct 15, 2019
DandeNumeruno:
into the badlands season 3

mehn the widow is badass. I used to hate her but she really redeemed herself this season.

season 3 has the most epic fight scenes of the whole series. it's unfortunate that they cancelled the show because i would have liked to see sunny kick ass now that he has unlocked his own gift.

baije is funny as hell. he's my favorite of all the characters.

castor is one hell of a fighter. too bad he was killed off before things really get interesting.

mk....tufiakwa. what a hateful and hopeless character. I cheered when widow finally killed that mofo. power pass power
Funny world we live in.

I couldn't get past season 2 of this 'Into the badlands'. The storyline was just soon disappointing.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 6:32pm On Oct 15, 2019
Are Nigerian really sleeping on Bob heart Abishola? It quite good. I have Never seen an American movie that represents Nigeria so well.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
realestniggah:
Are Nigerian really sleeping on Bob heart Abishola? It quite good. I have Never seen an American movie that represents Nigeria so well.
Just because it represents Nigeria doesn't mean everyone loves comedy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by CapedBaldy: 6:37pm On Oct 15, 2019
Hueyreckless0007:

5 episodes
thanks. where do you download from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 6:57pm On Oct 15, 2019
CapedBaldy:

thanks. where do you download from?

I downloaded from rmz.cr

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 6:58pm On Oct 15, 2019
iamoyindamola:

Where your patriotism..? the show is great. you should see it first before you write it off...same producers of the big bang theory.. Four episodes in and I'm already hooked.

Okay let me put it like this.. anyone who like the big bang theory.. Should find Bob heart Abishola interesting.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 7:35pm On Oct 15, 2019
realestniggah:

Where your patriotism..? the show is great. you should see it first before you write it off...same producers of the big bang theory.. Four episodes in and I'm already hooked.

Okay let me put it like this.. anyone who like the big bang theory.. Should find Bob heart Abishola interesting.
Bros, not everyone like comedy
I rest my case

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ChristoBam: 8:46pm On Oct 15, 2019
iamoyindamola:

People recommend different types of series and movies on here and no one says everyone loves the genre of the movie talked about. If it was Big Bang Theory that guy talked about, I bet you won't say anything about the post. Because of the mention of it being Nigerian, you have to point it out everyone doesn't love comedy. Who ever said everyone does?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 8:52pm On Oct 15, 2019
ChristoBam:

People recommend different types of series and movies on here and no one says everyone loves the genre of the movie talked about. If it was Big Bang Theory that guy talked about, I bet you won't say anything about the post. Because of the mention of it being Nigerian, you have to point it out everyone doesn't love comedy. Who ever said everyone does?
okay
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:18pm On Oct 15, 2019
MrHistorian:

Funny world we live in.

I couldn't get past season 2 of this 'Into the badlands'. The storyline was just soon disappointing.

don't watch it for the storylines bro. the storylines are nonsense. watch it for the action scenes.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ikcid: 9:19pm On Oct 15, 2019
Can someone recommend some pure romance series... Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:20pm On Oct 15, 2019
realestniggah:

I checked users rating on imdb and it's disappointing. I won't waste my precious mb on this show.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:24pm On Oct 15, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

I checked users rating on imdb and it's disappointing. I won't waste my precious mb on this show.
Don't even try downloading it, it was completely disappointing, I regret stumbling on the series

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:25pm On Oct 15, 2019
ChristoBam:

I hate big bang theory. overrated piece of sh!t with annoying characters. hate comedies with laugh tracks generally.

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:26pm On Oct 15, 2019
Heaver:

Don't even try downloading it, it was completely disappointing, I regret stumbling on the series

I know it will be bad. grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Raalsalghul: 9:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
realestniggah:

Patriotism to a shithole?

Spits!

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by iamoyindamola(m): 9:36pm On Oct 15, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Spits!
lmaooooooo grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 15, 2019
Raalsalghul:

Spits!
I wish I could like this a billion times

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by troubleseller: 10:55pm On Oct 15, 2019
Koicereloaded, please I need a link to On Becoming A God In Central Florida Episode 5.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laughbasket(m): 12:58am On Oct 16, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxrszb4vQF8

This made my day... Its more than just series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Toshine2: 1:12am On Oct 16, 2019
Hi guys, please who can help me with the link to download 'Sounds of music ' Movie. Thank you
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Shake23: 1:28am On Oct 16, 2019
I am presently watching a Chinese series titled " My Girlfriend is an Alien". Very interesting
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by urboyAce(m): 1:38am On Oct 16, 2019
Am I the only one watching All American?

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 3:24am On Oct 16, 2019
So episode one was meh... As usual.. Beht the ending was intriguing... Crisis looms... smiley

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 5:44am On Oct 16, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

Apparently political correctness is about to ruin the show. They are already asking for the show to be taken off air Because Nigerians took a jab at black Americans.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by janettee(f): 6:06am On Oct 16, 2019
oyaskii:
Big mouth S3 was so so wild and good no wonder Netflix has renewed it up till a 6th season. S1-S3 are a flawless 100% on RT so far.

I agree.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:52am On Oct 16, 2019
Anyone available to share movies with me? I need movies pls.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 16, 2019
nani667:
....and the Flash returns ✔️✔️
please what download manager for IOS is this?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ceo14: 10:59am On Oct 16, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

I hate big bang theory. overrated piece of sh!t with annoying characters. hate comedies with laugh tracks generally.
big bang theory is not overrated in any way, it's like one of the best comedy TV series ever

(1) (2) (3) ... (1387) (1388) (1389) (1390) (1391) (1392) (1393) ... (2814) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Erenjp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.