Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,341 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1429) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3518875 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) ... (2819) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 8:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
Who is looking forward to VALHALLA? A Vikings' sequel

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 8:48pm On Nov 20, 2019
KoiceReloaded:
Netflix have acquired the rights to spinoff series of History Channel's epic "Vikings". The name?

Valhalla.

The story will take place 100 years after the events of the original series, Vikings.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10603010_vikingsseason6_jpegee8005e166e23cd442bb122d4567a0dd

The Last Kingdom, The Witcher, and now Valhalla. Netflix going for every big IP they can get their hands on, huh? Not that I'm complaining. cheesy

when will it come out?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by tapingil(m): 8:50pm On Nov 20, 2019
urahara:
Now watching Grey's anatomy season 1

I hope it's good.

This is one of the best

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 9:06pm On Nov 20, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

when will it come out?
Production hasn't even started.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 9:28pm On Nov 20, 2019
She-Ra and the Princesses of Power.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by doitforyou(f): 10:22pm On Nov 20, 2019
Explained - a docuseries by Vox on Netflix
2 seasons - present.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BryteGhana: 11:44pm On Nov 20, 2019
urahara:
Now watching Grey's anatomy season 1

I hope it's good.

I wouldn't advise you to.
Season 1 was good,but it turned BIG SHIT after 1 season

Download THE GOOD DOCTOR � . the best medical drama in a decade.

Too dope �
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 1:04am On Nov 21, 2019
Finally! The Flash returns

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BryteGhana: 1:26am On Nov 21, 2019
nani667:

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:53am On Nov 21, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Production hasn't even started.
okay thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:54am On Nov 21, 2019
[quote author=BryteGhana post=84221288][/quote]
make i follow you laff bros. grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by urahara(m): 7:12am On Nov 21, 2019
BryteGhana:

I wouldn't advise you to.
Season 1 was good,but it turned BIG SHIT after 1 season

Download THE GOOD DOCTOR � . the best medical drama in a decade.

Too dope �

Hmmn
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JeromeBlack: 9:24am On Nov 21, 2019
Koicereloaded, come and see your brother, Tyler Perry!

He has come again with his low IQ shows. The Oval (his new series) is the dumbest political tv series ever made.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by urahara(m): 9:27am On Nov 21, 2019
JeromeBlack:

He has come again with his low IQ shows. The Oval (his new series) is the dumbest political tv series ever made.

grin grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by darealsola(m): 9:36am On Nov 21, 2019
nani667:
people still dey watch flash??whyy??like whyyyy?? People who still continue to watch these dc flash arrow blah blah blah have a dull sense of movies...they keep repeating d same poo and creating more dumb storyline.... I pray you wake up oo

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JeromeBlack: 9:46am On Nov 21, 2019
Singapore1:

this comment is an understatement, the role our forefathers played in selling their fellow countrymen is not small. The likes of jaja of opobo literally sold us to the whites, i mean how fvcked up can that be? selling your fellow African . so i think his anger should be focused on our ancestors rather than the British.

of course just like jeromeblack i too am never a fan of the British for the role they played in dividing Nigeria ( which they still do ). an average British will also smile at you while wishing you are dead inside . i understand his plight partly but it is what it is ...

also we can't thank the brits for giving us english, i mean we had no choice. if anything it was forced on us

Cc koicereloaded,

This is why the black man is mentally finished. Jaja of Opobo was a hero.

He was a former slave that came back and became a king and a businessman who traded in palm oil.

Jaja of opobo was killed for resisting the english and empowering his kingdom.

You are here repeating unsubstantiated lies spread by white men again somoenwho fought for his nigerian tribe.

How could jaja of opobo be a slave trader?

1. He was a former slave
2. He was already rich from trading in palm oil
3. The british hated him

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 9:53am On Nov 21, 2019
johnsmith5:
American horror story...
One of those series that passed me by, watched the first 3 eps of series 1, much better than I expected, really enjoyable.
I will advise you to stop at the second season. 3-9 are pure rubb***
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 9:55am On Nov 21, 2019
AdorableJosh:
Evil, it's not The Exorcist scary, but I'll stick with it.
Wait, you found "The Exorcist” scary?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BetWinners(m): 10:05am On Nov 21, 2019
urahara:

Competition is good .

Later one idiot will come and be saying that communism is good.

Capitalism is the best shit that has ever happened to mankind.

Struggle to compete or perish.
See wetin this one dey talk grin grin
Citizens in a capitalist system are always divided into 2 categories;winners and losers
The majority are the losers while the minority wins.
Sadly,communism aint much better so we are all fuccked either way grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BetWinners(m): 10:14am On Nov 21, 2019
ornicus:

Unlike the Indians who are getting their revenge by taking over the world via tech industries we have remained the victim colonials, and are still selling out by looting the country and investing in British Real Estate. This time we are the agents of our own slavery
Baba,abeg mention one world class product any of these indian IT tech giants produce?
Una go just siddon for house dey buy into the hype these people dey create about themselves
India wey get problems pass naija na im go takeover the world? grin grin
Maybe the world for another dimension and not this one grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BetWinners(m): 10:15am On Nov 21, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Cc koicereloaded,

He was a former slave that came back and became a king and a businessman who traded in palm oil.

You are here repeating unsubstantiated lies spread by white men again somoenwho fought for his nigerian tribe.

1. He was a former slave
3. The british hated him
They all victims of revisionist theories and they dont even know it grin grin
Africans sold their people as slaves for mirrors becauseafricans were the one who created the system grin
I had no idea Baba Jaja had also been turned into a villain grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:16am On Nov 21, 2019
JeromeBlack:

urahara:

grin grin grin

I'm a simple man. I see Tyler Perry, I walk in the opposite direction.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10595164_img20180925160509_jpeg4e3c1c55331b6bda3038541980144d0a

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:20am On Nov 21, 2019
BetWinners:

Baba,abeg mention one world class product any of these indian IT tech giants produce?
Una go just siddon for house dey buy into the hype these people dey create about themselves
India wey get problems pass naija na im go takeover the world? grin grin
Maybe the world for another dimension and not this one grin

why you dey highlight your ignorance like this

we have invictus and mompha, they have satya nadella, Sundar Pichai
you can read further here
https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/apr/11/powerful-indians-silicon-valley

better find something better to do with the net than gambling

real shame how empty your brain is. i hope you are not posting using an airtel sim.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by AdorableJosh(m): 10:21am On Nov 21, 2019
Stonecoldstare1:

Wait, you found "The Exorcist” scary?

The 1973 movie, not the series, & no I didn't, horror is my favourite genre, I used it as a comparison.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JeromeBlack: 10:34am On Nov 21, 2019
BetWinners:

They all victims of revisionist theories and they dont even know it grin grin
Africans sold their people as slaves for mirrors becauseafricans were the one who created the system grin
I had no idea Baba Jaja had also been turned into a villain grin grin

grin

grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JeromeBlack: 10:44am On Nov 21, 2019
ornicus:

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/2014/apr/11/powerful-indians-silicon-valley

real shame how empty your brain is. i hope you are not posting using an airtel sim.

You are also forgetting that india is geographically close to china. They have an advantage we dont
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 21, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Cc koicereloaded,

1. He was a former slave
3. The british hated him

Jeromeblack you too like wahalla shaa. The past should stay in the past. Let's stop regurgitating forgotten history. Leave singapore1 alone biko. angry
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JeromeBlack: 10:48am On Nov 21, 2019
KoiceReloaded:

Jeromeblack you too like wahalla shaa. The past should stay in the past. Let's stop regurgitating forgotten history. Leave singapore1 alone biko. angry

White people understand the power of history.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:21am On Nov 21, 2019
JeromeBlack:

You are also forgetting that india is geographically close to china. They have an advantage we dont

you lost me there . please explain
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BetWinners(m): 11:28am On Nov 21, 2019
ornicus:

Insult laden post.Why am i not surprised undecided
If india has airtel,nigeria has Glo
Baba,what techy,groundbreakng products,softwares or apps have these indian silicon valley created that have taken over the world?

Mention one
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by BetWinners(m): 12:03pm On Nov 21, 2019
ornicus!!
Respond to my post angry
If na Pocohantas,you for don respond tay tay
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by urahara(m): 12:25pm On Nov 21, 2019
Breaking bad season 3 is crap.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1426) (1427) (1428) (1429) (1430) (1431) (1432) ... (2819) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: oyaskii(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.