Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,196 members, 7,818,652 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1469) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3523139 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yhukay00: 3:18pm On Dec 28, 2019
Please any other good Netflix Spanish series like : elite and money heist?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 3:30pm On Dec 28, 2019
Seriously, I don't understand again ooo
Like is there another version of The Witcher that people are watching. Its definitely one series that doesn't live to the hype one bit, it's bang average. Fu*k! Some even said its better than GOT, can u imagine.
Total garbage! I expected more from Netflix, ah swear

7 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 3:31pm On Dec 28, 2019
Yhukay00:
Please any other good Netflix Spanish series like : elite and money heist?

Try Monarca....Very interesting.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by seankafor(m): 3:43pm On Dec 28, 2019
Witcher.. 7/10

They could have pulled more stunts if they continued with the initial storyline without the unnecessary flash backs.

Great series nonetheless

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dcolumbus001: 3:52pm On Dec 28, 2019
vaca1:

I can search for Africa oo.

Locked up grin

http://topfilmesapp.lelantos.feralhosting.com/series/vis-a-vis/1-temp/
Bros... Make God bless you... That's season one

How do we go about 2-4

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
Brukx:
Who don watch YOU for here?
I'm on the last episode of season 2.
Madt ooo
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by XINOIX: 7:28pm On Dec 28, 2019
have anyone watch the series The Gift how is the series is it great
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by slydog(m): 8:21pm On Dec 28, 2019
ibnlawal:
Like is there another version of The Witcher that people are watching. Its definitely one series that doesn't live to the hype one bit, it's bang average. Fu*k! Some even said its better than GOT, can u imagine.

I watched up to episode 4 and I still don't understand why Cavil accepted such a script

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Yhukay00: 8:44pm On Dec 28, 2019
slydog:

I watched up to episode 4 and I still don't understand why Cavil accepted such a script
he literally begged for the role. He's a big fan of the books and game.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 8:51pm On Dec 28, 2019
Atlanta S02 Rewatch

Epic tv show grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by budaatum: 9:05pm On Dec 28, 2019
Just finished Godfathers of Harlem, and feel like kicking those who hyped it so much. Personally, I'd give it a 4, plus perhaps an additional 2 for its historical content. I feel its setting up to improve in season 2 though.

And before anyone knocks me, Breaking Bad is 9, Mayan MC is 8 and my favourite, The Wire is a whopping 11¾ out of 10.

Anyone got recs along those lines please?

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 10:03pm On Dec 28, 2019
budaatum:
Just finished Godfathers of Harlem, and feel like kicking those who hyped it so much. Personally, I'd give it a 4, plus perhaps an additional 2 for its historical content. I feel its setting up to improve in season 2 though.

And before anyone knocks me, Breaking Bad is 9, Mayan MC is 8 and my favourite, The Wire is a whopping 11¾ out if 10.

Anyone got recs along those lines please?

nobody is going to knock you. your rating is justified. i liked godfather of harlem tho.

have you watched the deuce. it's from the same guy that spearheaded the wire.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by budaatum: 10:13pm On Dec 28, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

nobody is going to knock you. your rating is justified. i liked godfather of harlem tho.

have you watched the deuce. it's from the same guy that spearheaded the wire.
No, not seen The Deuce.
Will check it out, thanks.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vaca1: 11:26pm On Dec 28, 2019
dcolumbus001:
Bros... Make God bless you... That's season one

How do we go about 2-4
Guess this one na 2

http://topfilmesapp.lelantos.feralhosting.com/series/vis-a-vis/2-temp/

Finish these ones first. May before then something might come up

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vaca1: 11:29pm On Dec 28, 2019
ibnlawal:
Total flop. Still dey watch dey go.

How can someone compare it with GOT.? Sacrilege!!!

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaziar: 1:00am On Dec 29, 2019
Achilles100:

The sacrificing of those two girls pained me eh, after all those training na just to turn to freaking eel.

As major as Nilfegaard, their storyline was poor in all the timelines.

From a backwater village, once them turn all conquering army, no story as to how they achieve such. Who/What is the white flame? We didn't see all that.
The white Flame should be the Nilfgaardian emperor Emhyr. There might be a need to at least be familiar with the book events and how they unfold, to get a full grasp of the show and what it seeks to achieve.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by trueking: 3:46am On Dec 29, 2019
In my opinion, I think the Witcher would have been a much much better show if the discordant timeline had not stretched throughout the season, it should have been restricted to at the most three episodes,

I am someone who doesn't really like flashbacks in my stories, abeg tell me what's going on, leave the past behind.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Felicity1070(m): 4:36am On Dec 29, 2019
Kehinde2017:
Hey guys, I've just watched the first episode of Vis a Vis and I can say I'm impressed and I anticipate watching the other episodes. I kinda like the direct storyline of Spanish series and the unfolding series of events it brings like that of Money Heist too.
Due to the fact that I am a data budget user, I can't just afford watching from Netflix or downloading huge quality with over 400mb for just an episode, I had to settle searching google all through for a manageable download link for the series which I got like 94mb for an episode which I'm satisfied with.
I'm glad that I found it and I anticipate more of its download.

Pls kindly help me with were u downloaded it
Thanks
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:55am On Dec 29, 2019
Felicity1070:

Pls kindly help me with were u downloaded it
Thanks

Its somewhere on the thread, scroll up
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by smokers: 11:27am On Dec 29, 2019
abduleez1:

Have you watched Doom Patrol, Swamp Thing and Watchmen??

I have room patrol on my watch list. May also download Watchmen. However the boys is captivating and the best I've watched can't wait for season two
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pwetie: 11:31am On Dec 29, 2019
House, any other good series for the binge. If possible Spanish. I have seen Money Heist, Elite, Monarca and Locked up.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 11:50am On Dec 29, 2019
Damon Lindelof should have produced witcher. He is good at manipulation of flashbacks and flashforwards

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 11:56am On Dec 29, 2019
pwetie:
House, any other good series for the binge. If possible Spanish. I have seen Money Heist, Elite, Monarca and Locked up.
where did you download lock up with low MB o
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 12:05pm On Dec 29, 2019
Brukx:
Damon Lindelof should have produced witcher. He is good at manipulation of flashbacks and flashforwards

people are complaining that the witcher is complicated and you want someone that is known for mindfvcks to anchor the witcher

he will turn the witcher into lost.

we will have flashbacks, present and flashfuture and alternative reality in one episode.

no sir. i prefer my fantasy straight forward.

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 12:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
DandeNumeruno:

people are complaining that the witcher is complicated and you want someone that is known for mindfvcks to anchor the witcher

he will turn the witcher into lost.

we will have flashbacks, present and flashfuture and alternative reality in one episode.

no sir. i prefer my fantasy straight forward.
Did you enjoy the witcher? I didn't. I saw a story that had potential but was not developed well
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 12:25pm On Dec 29, 2019
Brukx:
Did you enjoy the witcher? I didn't. I saw a story that had potential but was not developed well

the timeline was jumbled up, right?

lindelof will make it worse.

that guy likes to fvck with viewers.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by 2eggs1goal: 1:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
abduleez1:

Have you watched Doom Patrol, Swamp Thing and Watchmen??
Very good choice of series dia
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dcolumbus001: 5:26pm On Dec 29, 2019
vaca1:

Guess this one na 2

http://topfilmesapp.lelantos.feralhosting.com/series/vis-a-vis/2-temp/

Finish these ones first. May before then something might come up
thanks baba

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pwetie: 8:21pm On Dec 29, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
where did you download lock up with low MB o

below are some links

link 1: https://piratebay. live/ torrent/33070427/Locked_Up_(Vis_a_Vis)_S03_-_Hardcoded_Eng_Subs_-_Sno

link 2: https:// wlext. is/series/vis-vis-season-4

link 3: https://wlext. is/series/vis-vis-season-1?server=uptostreamcom&episode=001

I used the last link. It's a streaming service. So I used Baidu Browser on Laptop, which helps you download streaming videos. The last link encompasses the season 1 to 4 with english subs. Tho, you can only download 4 episodes a day. Or you can use VPN to bypass that. You
will need any thing that can convert streaming to video download. I use Baidu Browser.

Kindly adjust the link...I had given space after the dot, to avoid the banning bot.

An example is shown below. Once video start playing, a download icon at the top of the browser. There you can download by choosing the format with the highest mb.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 8:55pm On Dec 29, 2019
I wish hbo will renew watchmen for a 2nd season. what a show!
easily the best tv show of 2019.
10/10
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:28pm On Dec 29, 2019
DandeNumeruno:
I wish hbo will renew watchmen for a 2nd season. what a show!

easily the best tv show of 2019.

10/10

Definitely gonna be renewed. After all it's HBO's biggest hit and most watched show after GoT final season this year.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) (1470) (1471) (1472) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: EliteMike(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.