Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,419 members, 7,836,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:25 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1466) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3550107 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) ... (2827) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by x3inspire: 5:04pm On Dec 26, 2019
wonlasewonimi:

That's a long thing bro. There are so many people relying on my Netflix, dont really want to mess it up for them.

However, this is treasure for streamers with good internet speed. In fact, the best without ads...here you go, and thank me later!

https://uniquestream.net/tvshows/

Thanks. cheesy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bratking(m): 7:07pm On Dec 26, 2019
You season 2
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SamConquer(m): 7:23pm On Dec 26, 2019
ibnlawal:
Just finished watching Locked Up Season 4. God bless the person(s) that recommended the Spanish series. It was a massive hit, you could never have watched a more interesting series this year (God! I feel like I'm cheating on Money heist). Believe me, its grossly enjoyable.

I thought the Spaniards are only good in football, it turns out they are even better in making films.

Bro where did you download it from?.... One can't go wrong with most Spanish series
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dcolumbus001: 8:00pm On Dec 26, 2019
ibnlawal:
Just finished watching Locked Up Season 4. God bless the person(s) that recommended the Spanish series. It was a massive hit, you could never have watched a more interesting series this year (God! I feel like I'm cheating on Money heist). Believe me, its grossly enjoyable.

I thought the Spaniards are only good in football, it turns out they are even better in making films.

I came online now to ask where to download this movie

Please where do I download it from
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:03pm On Dec 26, 2019
BryteGhana:
No doubt about that.

Show for the matured minds
You are right because it is boring. Dynasty is more intriguing.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by PUSSYHOE(m): 8:11pm On Dec 26, 2019
dcolumbus001:

i dey your back i love prison related movies i might end up there one day
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dcolumbus001: 8:31pm On Dec 26, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
i dey your back i love prison related movies i might end up there one day
baba you don't want to be there
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dcolumbus001: 8:35pm On Dec 26, 2019
paradigmshift:

I am based in 9ja.

Force close your Netflix or exit it..
Download VPN, conenct to US or Spain server... open your Netflix and refresh it.. search for vis a vis .
bro come help me ... Need to watch locked up badly
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2019
dcolumbus001:

Try my480mkv.com or search vis a vis on youtube. If you are downloading from youtube, I will advise you use tube mate so as to access the video on ur video player. You can get the subtitles from subscene.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2019
SamConquer:
Bro where did you download it from?.... One can't go wrong with most Spanish series
Try my480mkv.com or search vis a vis on youtube. If you are downloading from youtube, I will advise you use tube mate so as to access the video on ur video player. You can get the subtitles from subscene.com
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by darealsola(m): 11:48pm On Dec 26, 2019
nani667:
Witcher ⬇️⬇️
negro we don't give a Bleep about your screenshots...keep it to yo'self...stop being a retard in d name of showing off

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 6:02am On Dec 27, 2019
darealsola:
negro we don't give a Bleep about your screenshots...keep it to yo'self...stop being a retard in d name of showing off

5 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dcolumbus001: 6:52am On Dec 27, 2019
darealsola:
I thought I am the only one who noticed him too, he will never put you through anything just flaunting screenshots

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:00am On Dec 27, 2019
you

season 2 was subpar.

the ending was unnecessary.

if renewed am not sure i'll watch season 3.

should have ended in season 1 imho.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 7:16am On Dec 27, 2019
DandeNumeruno:
you

season 2 was subpar.

the ending was unnecessary.

if renewed am not sure i'll watch season 3.

should have ended in season 1 imho.

My thought exactly, this should have been a one of thing but Netflix came in and they want to milk it to the last drop. Just look at what they did to Black mirror.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SamConquer(m): 7:30am On Dec 27, 2019
ibnlawal:

OK. Thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by ibnlawal(m): 7:37am On Dec 27, 2019
I just finished episode 3 of the super hyped series, THE WITCHER. And I don't think it lives up to the hype, i feel like i've wasted my data buh maybe I'm being hasty. 4/10 is my rating so far.

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:42am On Dec 27, 2019
oyaskii:
My thought exactly, this should have been a one of thing but Netflix came in and they want to milk it to the last drop. Just look at what they did to Black mirror.

i don't think they ruined black mirror tho.

they saved it and I thank them for it.

but I get your point.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 7:47am On Dec 27, 2019
ibnlawal:
I just finished episode 3 of the super hyped series, THE WITCHER. And I don't think it lives up to the hype, i feel like i've wasted my data buh maybe I'm being hasty. 4/10 is my rating so far.

the witcher was a jumbled mess.

it has a zero rewatch appeal.

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:47am On Dec 27, 2019
ibnlawal:

I understand that these websites need the ads to keep functioning but my480's ads and pop ups are freaking annoying.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 7:52am On Dec 27, 2019
I'll be starting The Morning show and You s2 today, just download about half of each to see whether I'll enjoy them.

Will search for a website to download vis a vi's from.

I have seen a website I can stream season 1-4 from, na to find sites with reasonable size for download (I have seen site with unreasonable size (941mb for episode 1).

Anyone with better option , please let us know o
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:22am On Dec 27, 2019
Achilles100:
I'll be starting The Morning show and You s2 today, just download about half of each to see whether I'll enjoy them.

Will search for a website to download vis a vi's from.

I have seen a website I can stream season 1-4 from, na to find sites with reasonable size for download (I have seen site with unreasonable size (941mb for episode 1).

Anyone with better option , please let us know o
someone posted a link up there.. try it.. about 200+ per episode
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:26am On Dec 27, 2019
The Morning Show is fvcking fantastic...
some Actors are unreal.. the way they play their role makes me wonder..

my favourite people na Yanko the weatherman and that his cute babe.. their love gives me goosebumps.. I later hated the girl sha..

I've seen Yanko's face somewhere .. someone should remind me of the series?
and Alex husband? from why women kill.. wow grin

I no know if this one na SPOILER:
At some point, I was rooting for Mitch.. then at some point.. I started hating Alex Levy.. then at some point.. I didn't know what to think.. the show is super crazy. everybody wanted to fvck each other up..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by udwise123: 9:22am On Dec 27, 2019
Nord VPN premium account available@ Affordable price.
1 year, 1½ years, 2 years, 2½years ,3 years
Contact me@O7O387682six9
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:38am On Dec 27, 2019
Faboosuarez:

the game and the books are different, I've read the eight books and in all the books, geralt hates beards, even if a stubble appears on his chin, he shaves it off immediately and he has no scar on his face although he has scars on his body which is normal for a monster hunter, I've never played the games but I make it my bizness to know everything about d witcher world cos I really love it, I have friends who love d game and shii but d game and books are different.

The towns and cities are the same, even the monsters are d same in the books too but in the games, there are witch hunters which do not exist in the books, TBH I had low expectations for the show cos we all wanted Zach McGowan to play geralt but seeing Henry cavill play it really blew my mind, and for those who do not understand the series, yennefer storyline deals with the past, no sometimes the present, geralt story is in the present while ciri story is in the future, the showrunners are trying to merge the stories so it'll all make sense in the end

exactly this.

the show isn’t connected to the games.

it is based on the books that the games were a sequel to.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 9:40am On Dec 27, 2019
the morning show

let's see if it's all hype and no cattle.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Buzzer99: 10:03am On Dec 27, 2019
Hello y'all,, I want to start watching Russian ddoll,please gimme your ratings
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Papadoh(m): 10:29am On Dec 27, 2019
SamConquer:
I MUST find this show..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 10:37am On Dec 27, 2019
List of show that I think are underrated in no particular order

Get shorty    ( crime drama USA)
Sneaky pete (drama USA)
Ackley Bridge  (drama UK)
Fargo(crime DRAMA USA)
God father of Harlem ( crime drama USA)
Mr Inbetween (Australian crime drama)
Frayed(Australian comedy drama)
Wentworth(Australian prison crime drama)
Animal Kingdom (crime drama)
The durrels ( Comedy drama UK)
The inbetweeners (slapstick comedy drama UK)
Yellowstone ( crime drama US)

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 11:01am On Dec 27, 2019
realestniggah:

Sneaky pete (drama USA)
Fargo(crime DRAMA USA)

fargo is not underrated. it's very popular and has won a lot of emmys.

i agree with the rest of your list.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 11:01am On Dec 27, 2019
shugacoated:
The Morning Show is fvcking fantastic...
some Actors are unreal.. the way they play their role makes me wonder..

my favourite people na Yanko the weatherman and that his cute babe.. their love gives me goosebumps.. I later hated the girl sha..

I've seen Yanko's face somewhere .. someone should remind me of the series?
and Alex husband? from why women kill.. wow grin

I no know if this one na SPOILER:
At some point, I was rooting for Mitch.. then at some point.. I started hating Alex Levy.. then at some point.. I didn't know what to think.. the show is super crazy. everybody wanted to fvck each other up..

The morning show is an easy 9/10 show.

The choice of cast and acting to plot and storyline is just suberb, and also top notch production quality.

I've been a fan of the show since day one.. The last episode was just heartbreaking. ( I don't want to post any spoiler here) I hope it get renewed for a second season.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 11:30am On Dec 27, 2019
realestniggah:

Sneaky pete (drama USA)
Fargo(crime DRAMA USA)

Godfather of Harlem doesn't belong here

(1) (2) (3) ... (1463) (1464) (1465) (1466) (1467) (1468) (1469) ... (2827) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: FIDELITY24(m), hersarhn and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.