Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1474) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3525775 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 11:29pm On Jan 02, 2020
trueking:
Why I abandoned SEE Midway, I couldn't wrap my head around a blind person coming to kidnap someone with sight, how stupid is that

WTF!!!!

Seriously.

I abandoned that trash after 2 episodes.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Harryfrosh: 11:46pm On Jan 02, 2020
Good evening.... Please i need already finished action series... I already watched 24 hours and I just finished watching strike back... Tnx
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 12:10am On Jan 03, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

disagreed.

the black guy played an awesome dr manhattan imho.

he got the mannerism right. spoke like him too.

what about adrian veldt that went from godlike figure to a grizzly old man?

i don't see you complaining about that.

or silk spectre that went from a smoking hot vigilante to an old cynical fbi agent that now hunts vigilantes?

those drastic changes are the things you should be complaining about, not a black dr manhattan that had to be killed off anyway.

The series was set in the future after the events of the movie, so Ozymandias and the Silk Spectre being old people is expected, and acceptable..

Dr. Manhattan Going from Glowing Epic Godly awesomeness to a blaady Agbero... That is just a travesty
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by forke(m): 12:26am On Jan 03, 2020
Who seen Dracula 2020?
Is it interesting?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by trueking: 12:48am On Jan 03, 2020
forke:
Who seen Dracula 2020? Is it interesting?
I just downloaded it.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 1:00am On Jan 03, 2020
forke:
Who seen Dracula 2020?
Is it interesting?

Just saw it now on o2tvseries

Will download the episode one and see if it will be a show worth following
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 1:53am On Jan 03, 2020
urahara:

Penny from big bang as Harley cheesy
Yeah. Surprised me too. Didn't know she hadn't it in her to portray Harley so good.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 2:04am On Jan 03, 2020
Loaded ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 9:59am On Jan 03, 2020
Messiah - 6.5/10

Maybe my rating will go up as soon as I see the second season.

But WTF, who is this guy really?
A con artist or the savior?
Although he didn't really save anyone, it pains me when the girl with cancer died.
What's his goal, what's he up to?
We will find out later..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by stonemind(f): 10:43am On Jan 03, 2020
MESSIAH anyone?

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by taiocol: 11:03am On Jan 03, 2020
Any showbox alternative?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:39am On Jan 03, 2020
Other strategic series apart from money heist?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Stonecoldstare1: 1:14pm On Jan 03, 2020
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Achilles100: 1:16pm On Jan 03, 2020
nani667:

The series was set in the future after the events of the movie, so Ozymandias and the Silk Spectre being old people is expected, and acceptable..

Dr. Manhattan Going from Glowing Epic Godly awesomeness to a blaady Agbero... That is just a travesty

Bro grin grin grin how far na. Which can insult be this one?

I think that was the only fuckup, in the series, they should have used a white fellow for the part after he unveiled himself.

But another angle could be, when he has leaved in the body of a black man for so long, I'm guessing his morphology adapted to it hence retaining his form as a black man.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 1:59pm On Jan 03, 2020
Messiah.

Well, since I've finally binged The Witcher, let's see if this one can grip me too.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 2:52pm On Jan 03, 2020
Achilles100:

Bro grin grin grin how far na. Which can insult be this one?

I think that was the only fuckup, in the series, they should have used a white fellow for the part after he unveiled himself.

But another angle could be, when he has leaved in the body of a black man for so long, I'm guessing his morphology adapted to it hence retaining his form as a black man.

when he reverted back to dr manhattan, he chose to remain a black man because race doesn't matter to him. he transcends race. his true form was blue.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 3:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
So Dracula 2020....

First Episode was not too bad I guess, loads of Slaughter... Basically a Story of Dracula moving to England to feast... And of Course a Van Helsing is present in the story...

Very long Episode tho, 1hr 30mins...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kaycee7(m): 4:11pm On Jan 03, 2020
cao:
Messiah.

Well, since I've finally binged The Witcher, let's see if this one can grip me too.
Your thoughts on The Witcher?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by cao(f): 4:36pm On Jan 03, 2020
Kaycee7:
Your thoughts on The Witcher?
Good stuff, timeline can be a tad confusing, but it's quite interesting how I was like repping Queen Calanthe for being a boss in episode 1, then wanting to b***h slap her after we got more context in later episodes via flashbacks. Still a boss, though. Looking forward to S2.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jamalchance(m): 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2020
AdorableJosh:
Rewatching some episodes of New Girl, Lmao this scene always gets me
This series and friends are on another level of humor

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by agitator: 5:25pm On Jan 03, 2020
ibnlawal:

This pompous show off that you've acclimatized with yourself is kinda childish. You don't need yo screenshot any sh*t. Besides, it's Wi-Fi you are using.

lol, why bothering yourself with the dude? He is using free wifi from a Hotel close to his abode. Sometime ago the dude mentioned he hacked the hotel wifi, and you know most five star hotels are on unlimited, just like the big corporations, only impact is, it will slow down the connection for others using the wifi connection at the same time. grin grin grin

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jan 03, 2020
Harryfrosh:
Good evening.... Please i need already finished action series... I already watched 24 hours and I just finished watching strike back... Tnx
Blindspot, Jack Ryan, Bodyguard...

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:33pm On Jan 03, 2020
Moneyboyz:
Messiah - 6.5/10

Maybe my rating will go up as soon as I see the second season.

But WTF, who is this guy really?
A con artist or the savior?
Although he didn't really save anyone, it pains me when the girl with cancer died.
What's his goal, what's he up to?
We will find out later..

Wtf man...now I'm stuck at episode 4...can't continue any longer
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Oluwadare316(m): 9:48pm On Jan 03, 2020
nani667:
Loaded ✔️
. u are trying, 2.4gb for an episode
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Salex007(m): 12:19am On Jan 04, 2020
Etinosa1234:
pls wic website can I download band of brothers
mobiletvshows.net
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 1:58am On Jan 04, 2020
Guys is Dracula 2020 not a Netflix series?
Y didn't they release everything na.

I love the first episode. I just love anything Dracula.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SamConquer(m): 6:21am On Jan 04, 2020
Happy New year fellas....most series will resume back this winter....as for me sha I don't want to experiment my data with anyhow series....I finished HTGAWM(started from season 1 and now in Season 6 waiting for the next episode)would have so love to watch locked up because Spanish series hardly disappoint but the download sites is difficult. but right now I am chilling with Blacklist. I know it sure will be interesting and so far I have been proven right....I can't gamble in all this witcher,watchmen,SEE because the reviews are just changing,today positive tomorrow negative.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 7:12am On Jan 04, 2020
I love how Raising dion flopped badly and no one hyped it except for African American who tried to make it seem like a big deal because they had a black kid with super hero power. Lmao

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kirinwa: 8:03am On Jan 04, 2020
It's been long I watched series. I am looking at vikings and it seems I have up to 8 episodes of season 6 to catch up.

That season deserves award.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Kirinwa: 8:13am On Jan 04, 2020
On a scale of 10, should someone rate "Bodyguard" for me. Thanks.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 8:23am On Jan 04, 2020
Kirinwa:
If it's the British Tv show you are talking about then is a solid 9/10.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 8:57am On Jan 04, 2020
Kirinwa:
It's a good show... I will rate it 8.5/10... British TV series are always good..

(1) (2) (3) ... (1471) (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: Flamez01, phr0nesis(m)