Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3526413 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) ... (2820) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 9:03am On Jan 04, 2020
Too many TV series coming out.... If you see any series,first go and see the trailer on YouTube to know if it's your kinda series... Then proceed to download only 3 episodes to check it out.. If you don't like it by episode 3, then you can stop... But there are TV shows that are slow burners like The Leftovers , i was almost dumping it but it gripped me towards the ending of Season 1... I watched it years ago though. Happy Viewing...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darksider131: 9:27am On Jan 04, 2020
realestniggah:
I love how Raising dion flopped badly and no one hyped it except for African American who tried to make it seem like a big deal because they had a black kid with super hero power. Lmao
racist guy
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:00am On Jan 04, 2020
Darksider131:
racist guy

How's he racist when he's obviously Black??
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Darksider131: 10:05am On Jan 04, 2020
abduleez1:

How's he racist when he's obviously Black??
black people are also racist towards black people like this guy.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 10:14am On Jan 04, 2020
Darksider131:
black people are also racist towards black people like this guy.

Hmm, I see.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by topmost945(m): 10:37am On Jan 04, 2020
jiggaz:
All American is another good series to watch... It has an interesting storyline... I love it...
Yeah...loved it too,,, anticipating d continuation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by topmost945(m): 10:41am On Jan 04, 2020
ibnlawal:

Tell them oo
The series z crap. Netflix fall my hand big time
Twas just unnecessarily hyped
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 11:47am On Jan 04, 2020
topmost945:

Yeah...loved it too,,, anticipating d continuation
Yes it's a good series..
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 5:35pm On Jan 04, 2020
new eden

a new mockumentary.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by laydoh(m): 5:39pm On Jan 04, 2020
Achilles100:

WTF!!!!

Seriously.

I abandoned that trash after 2 episodes.
you're not the only one oo. But I have tried to ep 5 coz I already downloaded everything but I stopped in 5 sha.
Still have the unwatched eps since early November. That series irritates me aswear.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 5:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
Kirinwa:
On a scale of 10, should someone rate "Bodyguard" for me. Thanks.

I’ll give it a 10/10 so far .. don’t ask me why cause i don’t know why grin

just try it yourself and see
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 6:12pm On Jan 04, 2020
The Morning Show

8 / 10

Sweet series, the last episode was fire, although the way they decided to end it was weird...

6 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Bekas(m): 7:51pm On Jan 04, 2020
My favorite, not for everyone though.
Brukx:
Who has seen this? How good is it?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Machini(m): 9:04pm On Jan 04, 2020
The Morning Show
Now that's what I'm talking 'bout! Brilliant show.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 10:06pm On Jan 04, 2020
Most of you dismissed THE MORINING SHOW until I hyped it..

Just saying cool cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 1:00am On Jan 05, 2020
realestniggah:
I love how Raising dion flopped badly and no one hyped it except for African American who tried to make it seem like a big deal because they had a black kid with super hero power. Lmao

Well done sir, realest nigga that doesn't support other niggas..

If you become Nigerian president, them go smuggle everything enter this country finish because you won't value our locally made products.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 1:15am On Jan 05, 2020
Some more Episodes available smiley

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Richnero(m): 1:44am On Jan 05, 2020
R2bees:
Blindspot, Jack Ryan, Bodyguard...
he said finished series. Is Bodyguard finished?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 05, 2020
Richnero:
he said finished series. Is Bodyguard finished?
I don't even know what some people mean by finished series. I guess it's usually from peeps that are new into series. I could remember asking for recommendation that way when i was new in to Tv shows. It's even the yearly renewal that makes it more compelling to watch.. I noticed that i have missed out on great shows waiting to watch finished series. Dunno if this makes sense but that's me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 05, 2020
nani667:
Some more Episodes available smiley
This guy is the real definition of pepper dem gang... lol. Can't believe some people openly criticize this guy cos of his data consumption, like seriously?.. It feels good to spot individuals with Narcissistic behaviors, at least i can now avoid them here. Bitter people/Narcs makes me sick

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 7:27am On Jan 05, 2020
Dracula : 8.5/10 for the first episode

Before you go for this tv show, clear your mind and expect the unexpected.

It's been a while I saw a gruesome and brutal motherfvcker like Mr Dracula.

That num is something else.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Richnero(m): 8:18am On Jan 05, 2020
R2bees:
I don't even know what some people mean by finished series. I guess it's usually from peeps that are new into series. I could remember asking for recommendation that way when i was new in to Tv shows. It's even the yearly renewal that makes it more compelling to watch.. I noticed that i have missed out on great shows waiting to watch finished series. Dunno if this makes sense but that's me.
Not everyone like the idea of watching movies in bits and pieces. They prefer to wait till it has been concluded and then watch everything at once.
There are lots of movies that I am still waiting for their concluding parts (The Blacklist, etc.) and this can be very frustrating.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 10:41am On Jan 05, 2020

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 10:48am On Jan 05, 2020
Hueyreckless0007:

Lol, since when?
lol I was thinking the same thing but I just let him be.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by taiocol: 3:10pm On Jan 05, 2020
I'm not feeling this power shit

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Papadoh(m): 4:55pm On Jan 05, 2020
forke:
Who seen Dracula 2020?
Is it interesting?
It is a fantastic show, way better than i thought it'd be. It gave me both my favorite Dracula and Van Helsing characters till date, i also really enjoyed the fact that they didn't shy away from the horror.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Papadoh(m): 5:08pm On Jan 05, 2020
Kaycee7:
You forgot awesome shows like
Charmed, Batwoman, Legacies
Awesome I know you are being sarcastic lol. Gosh i really hope you are being sarcastic.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Papadoh(m): 5:13pm On Jan 05, 2020
AwkaetitiBabe:
Addicted to Vis A Vis AKA Locked Up. Dayuuuum. Binging
From which site did you download it? Been looking for it to no avail.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jan 05, 2020
Papadoh:
From which site did you download it? Been looking for it to no avail.
watched it on Netflix
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 05, 2020
Papadoh:
It is a fantastic show, way better than i thought it'd be. It gave me both my favorite Dracula and Van Helsing characters till date, i also really enjoyed the fact that they didn't shy away from the horror.
True. Watching it ryt now. Love the characters
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 05, 2020
Dracula 2020 for me was like good s*x that was abruptly cut off. Which kind yeye ending was that...they should better bring season 2 sha.. undecided
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 6:24pm On Jan 05, 2020
harveybeaks:
Dracula 2020 for me was like good s*x that was abruptly cut off. Which kind yeye ending was that...they should better bring season 2 sha.. undecided

it's a BBC miniseries. there will be no season 2.

(1) (2) (3) ... (1472) (1473) (1474) (1475) (1476) (1477) (1478) ... (2820) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.