Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,519 members, 7,812,612 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:11 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1481) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3509546 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 11:33am On Jan 13, 2020
Kehinde2017:
Go to www.addic7ed.com and search Vis a Vis there, it's all there, complete and the subtitles fit perfectly.

Thanks bro
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 11:34am On Jan 13, 2020
The Outsider looks promising.
I think it's similar to Dark, Castle Rock etc
In terms of multiple realities
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by avalon77(f): 2:21pm On Jan 13, 2020
paradigmshift:

watchmen 4/10

[b][/b]Pls is Treadstone season 2 out?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by babasadiq79(m): 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
Achilles100:
Fargo Season 4 coming in April.

Can't wait.

Just saw the trailer of McMillions from HBO, cant wait for the release in February.
season 3 was a total failure

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by paradigmshift(m): 2:47pm On Jan 13, 2020
avalon77:

[b][/b]Pls is Treadstone season 2 out?

no
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by babasadiq79(m): 2:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
anyone seen "The end of the fucking world"
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 13, 2020
I am watching the crown season three.
I just watched episode four and i can confidently rate the series 10/10.

I do not care what you think about the series, but the crown is one of the best series in history based on my personal opinion.
The episode four of the season three blew me away.

The storyline of the royal family is entertaining and educative.

Most especially the story of the mother of the Queen's husband and Damm the Queen's daughter is a Genius.

I pray to have a daughter as "Genius and loving as her.

And it's nice seeing Colin Morgan (Merlin) again.

The British royal family is one big interesting family, now i can't wait to watch more and more of the series.

Initially i fell in love with the actress that played queen in season one and two. (Clairy fox), she was a Genius and i was laid-back in watching the season three when i heard they will be changing her for an older actress to match the story.

But after four episodes so far, i must raise my cap and give kudos to the producers for perfectly selecting the new older actress that played queen and the entire cast. They are so perfect for the role and it's like they were born for the role.

I am in love already with the season three.

This is one thing Nigerian movie owners must learn from the whites.

You don't just select an actor or an actress for a movie, because she or he is popular or your friend or because you have slept with her or him.

You pick those that can perfectly suit the role.

Sometimes when i sit with my mom and sisters or female friends to watch Africa magic. There are times i do notice that the actresses and actors where not fit for the roles they have been giving. There was a movie i was watching with my sister and i told her that the role that an actress played was supposed to be given to Mercy Johnson because she was made for that role.

Anyways if you have not seen the crown or you don't like it, then you don't know what you are missing.

I can watch from season one to three repeatedly nonstop all week and it won't bore me.

Seeing the queens speak and their composure is incredible.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by urahara(m): 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
SaintsSamurai:
I am watching the crown season three.
I just watch season four and i can confidently rate the series 10/10.

I do not care what you think about the series, but the crown is one of the best series in history based on my personal opinion.
The episode four of the season three blew me away.

The storyline of the royal family is entertaining and educative.

Most especially the story of the mother of the queens husband and Damm the Queen's daughter is a Genius.

I pray to have a daughter as "Genius and loving as her.

And it's nice seeing Colin Morgan (Merlin) again.

The British royal family is one big interesting family, now i can't wait to watch more and more of the series.

Initially i fell in love with the actress that played queen in season one and two. (Clairy fox), she was a Genius and i was laid-back in watching the season three when i heard their will be changing her for an older actress to match the story.

But after four episodes so far, i must raise my cap and give kudos to the producers for perfectly selecting the new older actress that played queen and the entire cast. They are so perfect for the role and it's like they were born for the role.

I am in love already with the season three.

This is one thing Nigerian movie owners must learn from the whites.

You don't just select an actor or an actress for a movie, because she or he is popular or your friend or because you have slept with her or him.

You pick those that can perfectly suit the role.

Sometimes when i sit with my mom and sisters or female friends to watch Africa magic. There are times i do notice that the actresses and actors where not fit for the roles they have been giving. There was a movie i was watching with my sister and i told her that the role that an actress played was supposed to be given to Mercy Johnson because she was made for that role.

Anyways if you have not seen the crown or you don't like it, then you don't know what you are missing.

I can watch from season one to three repeatedly nonstop all week and it won't bore me.

Seeing the queens speak and their composure is incredible.

Hmmn , I will watch it.

I just hope I don't regret it
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by urahara(m): 6:28pm On Jan 13, 2020
Who here as watched two and a half men ?

Pls rate it.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 6:45pm On Jan 13, 2020
'Shameless' Renewed for 11th and Final Season by Showtime

Damn! gonna miss this show alot sad

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 7:14pm On Jan 13, 2020
urahara:

Pls rate it.
8/10 Charlie era 6/10 post Charlie era.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2020
urahara:

Hmmn , I will watch it.

I just hope I don't regret it
Indeed you will love it. But The crown is more than a series, it's not like the every day series with guns, swords, action, fighting or Many nudes.

It's a slow pace and true life story about the Royal family.

So you have to stay focus if you want to enjoy the crown.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by armadeo(m): 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2020
abduleez1:

Wow. shocked omo I couldn't get past season 1 episode 1. Not that it wasn't good or didn't catch my fancy, I just got scared by the ginormous seasons and episodes 2 years ago— 13 seasons already. Da fuq? cry

I plan on getting back to it someday but recent multiple good series Coming out every month just makes it harder. cry

Guy. Some series are like that. Sometimes it calls you some times it doesn't.

I am following grays anatomy since season 1. Currently season 15. And I hope it never ends. Lovely show.

Supernatural I got tired of it. It should have stopped at 5 when micheal and Lucifer fought but the ratings were so high that they couldn't stop it. So there went an extra 8 seasons and still going strong. I think this season is the last though.

I have downloaded it till current one but I havent watched it. For binging on a boring day.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2020
urahara:

Pls rate it.

Solid 8/10 during Charlie sheen era...after he left,solid 5/10

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by moshuur(m): 8:05pm On Jan 13, 2020
Chibudollar:
Currently watching Supernatural Season 15, anybody on here still following it?
u are not alone bro..... although I never start season 15.
I just dey download am as them dey release each episode. When they are tru with d whole episode, I'll watch it at once.
I stopped at s14
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by SamConquer(m): 8:32pm On Jan 13, 2020
Kehinde2017:
I don't why too. I kinda fancy British accent than American accent. It sounds interesting and special and the way they articulate sounds drives me crazy.
Their series are also top notch.
Even Americans themselves love British accent
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by vampire2020: 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
I will kill John's dog 100 times over io grin,I don't want the originals wahala Biko

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2020
Your buying ice coffee with soya milk... your environmentally conscious.... I see u brought your own metal straw...
You really care....
But you don't know that metal straws won't save the oceans... corporations are responsible for 70% of pollution... but its okay, I can fix that.... I can fix YOU

3 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Odkboy23(m): 9:27pm On Jan 13, 2020
FergieRaww:
'Shameless' Renewed for 11th and Final Season by Showtime

Damn! gonna miss this show alot sad
one of the best show ever, so realistic
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by pweedie(f): 10:19pm On Jan 13, 2020
Kehinde2017:
Go to www.addic7ed.com and search Vis a Vis there, it's all there, complete and the subtitles fit perfectly.
pls where can I download the series from?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kkins25(m): 10:38pm On Jan 13, 2020
Hueyreckless0007:
Your buying ice coffee with soya milk... your environmentally conscious.... i see u brought ur own metal straw...
you really care....
But you don't know that metal straws won't save the oceans... corporations are responsible for 70% of pollution... but its ok i can fix that.... i can fix YOU
what series is dis?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by FergieRaww(m): 10:56pm On Jan 13, 2020
Odkboy23:
one of the best show ever, so realistic

Yea the series really shows the struggles a below average family passes through are real ..

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 12:45am On Jan 14, 2020
Next on the Watchlist ✔️

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Hueyreckless0007: 6:55am On Jan 14, 2020
kkins25:
what series is dis?

“You”
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:12am On Jan 14, 2020
Hueyreckless0007:
Your buying ice coffee with soya milk... your environmentally conscious.... i see u brought ur own metal straw...
you really care....
But you don't know that metal straws won't save the oceans... corporations are responsible for 70% of pollution... but its ok i can fix that.... i can fix YOU
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy brilliant..
I always thought the guy was misunderstood till the end of the season 2 and I was 'yep,,ok.. he's a crazy psycho''.
I don't know why I love all these psychos in movies oo.
From Dexter to Norman in bates motel..now him..
Psychological thrillers are the best genre sha grin

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by philbubs(m): 11:21am On Jan 14, 2020
nani667:
Next on the Watchlist ✔️

Dusted over the weekend loved it

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by babasadiq79(m): 12:32pm On Jan 14, 2020
urahara:
Pls rate it.
season 1-8 were pretty great, it became unbearable when charlie was replaced.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by urahara(m): 12:46pm On Jan 14, 2020
babasadiq79:

season 1-8 were pretty great, it became unbearable when charlie was replaced.

Wooow. Is Charlie sheen that great of an actor ?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 1:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
urahara:

Wooow. Is Charlie sheen that great of an actor ?
The role was meant for him..it was is real life lifestyle, didn't even need to get into character, no surprise is name is Charlie and also Charlie in the show...just wished he didn't have to run his mouth and ruin everything.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by urahara(m): 1:12pm On Jan 14, 2020
oyaskii:
The role was meant for him..it was is real life lifestyle, didn't even need to get into character, no surprise is name is Charlie and also Charlie in the show...just wished he didn't have to run his mouth and ruin everything.

In some Americans films I hear the insult " You are a bigger screw up than Charlie Sheen ". grin grin
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by urahara(m): 1:13pm On Jan 14, 2020
oyaskii:

I gats download am o.asap
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by realestniggah: 2:22pm On Jan 14, 2020
Before you blink a new series has been drop. Everywhere saturated with shows of all kind. No one should complain of having nothing to watch now.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (1478) (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: philbubs(m), rockhillz(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.