Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,493 members, 7,812,529 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:49 PM

What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 - TV/Movies (1482) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 (3509425 Views)

What Series Are You Watching And Who Is Your Favorite Character? / What Movie Are You Watching Now? / What Series Are You Watching Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) ... (2816) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JohnnyPalmer: 2:39pm On Jan 14, 2020
realestniggah:
Before you blink a new series has been drop. Everywhere saturated with shows of all kind. No one should complain of having nothing to watch now.

Having something to watch ain't the problem

The problem is having something worth watching

10 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 2:53pm On Jan 14, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

Having something to watch ain't the problem

The problem is having something worth watching
thank you!

it's not about quantity, it's about quality.

some people can watch anything even if it's trash.

4 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 2:57pm On Jan 14, 2020
oyaskii:
The role was meant for him..it was is real life lifestyle, didn't even need to get into character, no surprise is name is Charlie and also Charlie in the show...just wished he didn't have to run his mouth and ruin everything.

charlie sheen was a nasty fellow.

he ran around with prostitutes and was a deadbeat father

karma hit him with a reality check tho.

guy has HIV now.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:01pm On Jan 14, 2020
realestniggah:
Before you blink a new series has been drop. Everywhere saturated with shows of all kind. No one should complain of having nothing to watch now.

i still have nothing to watch.

all the shows dropping are not my kind of shows.

am patiently waiting for premium cable networks like hbo, fx, and showtime to drop something.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:05pm On Jan 14, 2020
harveybeaks:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy brilliant..
I always thought the guy was misunderstood till the end of the season 2 and I was 'yep,,ok.. he's a crazy psycho''.
I don't know why I love all these psychos in movies oo.
From Dexter to Norman in bates motel..now him..
Psychological thrillers are the best genre sha grin

am the exact opposite.

i root against them, and watching them get away with murder every time ultimately ruin the shows for me.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:09pm On Jan 14, 2020
hbo has started a new miniseries!

the outsider

i know what i'll be watching tonight. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jan 14, 2020
Capnd143:
Hello guys. Please who has seen Britannia? How's the series, can it compare to Spartacus or Rome ?

Its currently rated 6.7 on IMDb and that's not very impressive. Anybody seen the series? Any subtle spoilers?

Cc: KoiceReloaded

Britannia is not for the faint hearted... it doesn't shy away from gratuitous violence. It's very entertaining.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

am the exact opposite.

i root against them, and watching them get away with murder every time ultimately ruin the shows for me.

Lol, depends on who..some killers are just boring and blunt. I like the ones that are intriguing,maybe cos you're a guy sha.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 4:33pm On Jan 14, 2020
DandeNumeruno:

charlie sheen was a nasty fellow.

he ran around with prostitutes and was a deadbeat father

karma hit him with a reality check tho.

guy has HIV now.
As in, he once said he has slept with at least 10,000 women! Yup the HIV story is true..some women he slept with in the past were trying to sue him when the HIV story broke that year..real nasty fellow.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by oyaskii(m): 4:37pm On Jan 14, 2020
DandeNumeruno:
hbo has started a new miniseries!

the outsider

i know what i'll be watching tonight. cheesy
Bruhhh....it is at 9.1/10 on IMDB and it was adapted from a Stephen King's book. That was all the motivation I needed to cop it. Sadly HBO is still sticking with this thier weekly episode release.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by babasadiq79(m): 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
urahara:

Wooow. Is Charlie sheen that great of an actor ?
charlie and alan could make a joke just with facial expressions, there was a lot of chemistry between the brothers. So yes he is

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 5:00pm On Jan 14, 2020
Outsider loaded �

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kongolo(m): 5:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
harveybeaks:

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy brilliant..
I always thought the guy was misunderstood till the end of the season 2 and I was 'yep,,ok.. he's a crazy psycho''.
I don't know why I love all these psychos in movies oo.
From Dexter to Norman in bates motel..now him
Psychological thrillers are the best genre sha grin
Including Patrick Bateman in American Psycho.They are actually sexy.The shows take us into their innermost thoughts and showcase how confident,diligent,intelligent,witty,goodlooking and efficient they are.These are qualities many folks would love to possess but don't.Hence those characters popularity

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by dubylhover(m): 7:15pm On Jan 14, 2020
KoiceReloaded:

Britannia is not for the faint hearted... it doesn't shy away from gratuitous violence. It's very entertaining.

Hmm..lemme start downloading
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by jiggaz(m): 7:41pm On Jan 14, 2020
Watching Messiah .. Currently in Season 1 Episode 3... I don't know what they're trying to achieve with the storyline but the series is very intriguing so i am hooked.

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 14, 2020
Someone should recommend a good fantasy show me.
All American is starting to bore me.
I miss good shows like Banshee, True Blood, The Originals, Person of Interest, The Night Off.
Still waiting for season 2 of Altered Carbon lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by abduleez1(m): 8:03pm On Jan 14, 2020
KoiceReloaded:

Hmm I see. Me likey grin

Abeg no vex, does it have some GoT, Witcher kind of erotic nude scenes? lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Neimar: 8:26pm On Jan 14, 2020
abduleez1:

Hmm I see. Me likey grin

Abeg no vex, does it have some GoT, Witcher kind of erotic nude scenes? lipsrsealed

a little
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jan 14, 2020
My Best TV shows of all time are:

Prison Break
Lost
Heroes
Vampire Diaries
True Blood
Following
Gotham
Spartacus
Banshee
Warriors
Money Heist
Narcos
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by fucc12: 11:23pm On Jan 14, 2020
your top10 drug shows?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by JohnnyPalmer: 9:01am On Jan 15, 2020
khristology:
Someone should recommend a good fantasy show me.
All American is starting to bore me.
I miss good shows like Banshee, True Blood, The Originals, Person of Interest, The Night Off.
Still waiting for season 2 of Altered Carbon lipsrsealed

Reprisal
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 15, 2020
Aj and the Queen.. You need to be open minded to enjoy this series smiley

2 Likes

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 15, 2020
fucc12:
your top10 drug shows?
Narcos and Snowfall for me.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 11:45am On Jan 15, 2020
JohnnyPalmer:

Reprisal

Thank You cool cool
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Moneyboyz: 12:22pm On Jan 15, 2020
Fleabag

The lady's life is so messed up she will Bleep anything.
Very funny comedy show

About to start season 2

8/10 so far

Mr Robot

Very complicated show even though the goal is straight forward (bring down Evil Corp)

Skeptical if I should continue to season 2.
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kendrick93(m): 1:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
passionatesol:
My Best TV shows of all time are:
Prison Break 24 Lost Heroes Vampire Diaries True Blood Following Gotham Spartacus Banshee Warriors Money Heist Narcos
No GOT?
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by kendrick93(m): 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2020
The morning show-8/10 solid acting from Jennifer and Steve Carell.....
Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2020
abduleez1:

Hmm I see. Me likey grin

Nope.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jan 15, 2020
kendrick93:
No GOT?

Apart from Spartacus, I'm not a fan of Epic(Sword fight) movies or series.

I stopped at Season 2 of Both GOT and Vikings.

1 Like

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by nani667: 1:29am On Jan 16, 2020
Crisis returns ✔️

Re: What Series Are You Watching Now? Part 2 by Brukx(m): 4:12am On Jan 16, 2020
Guys I need a link for "locked up"

(1) (2) (3) ... (1479) (1480) (1481) (1482) (1483) (1484) (1485) ... (2816) (Reply)

What Movie Are You Watching Now? / Live: Big Brother Naija 2018 (Double Wahala) BBNaija Live Thread / BBNaija 2021 Live Updates Thread

Viewing this topic: geezyk(m), spookem(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.